Canada Got Better. The United States Got Trump. (coronavirus)

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 91
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
an article about how the usa and canada were on the same path at the beginning of the pandemic, but then diverged due to the antics of conservatives, led by trump

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgmi
Lol they cherrypicked a data point for a single day and that means what exactly? 

Badstats on one day therefore orangemanbad?

Actually I didn't know you even needed cherry picked stats to justify orangemanbad religion anymore.

Trump must be winning.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
one coutnry also didnt experience thousands of protests with hundreds of thousands of people
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What's a "coutnry"?

No protests in Canada hey....What does that tell you about Americans?

And so you end up with  Donny, and he makes the rest of the World laugh and cringe simultaneously.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
one coutnry also didnt experience thousands of protests with hundreds of thousands of people
ok, but that's the government's fault too. If there wasn't a massive issue that needed protesting, there wouldn't be protesters. And trump refuses to do anything about the issue they are protesting. In fact he is doubling down on it by ordering the police to attack people who are protesting police brutality. 

But again, the spikes in cases are primary from the botched republican response to the virus. Letting Spring break go on as normal with all the bars, trying to reopen way too soon, refusing to institute mask orders etc. 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@n8nrgmi
So you think by electing Biden, you are going to help speed up the process? LMAO

The transition of power between Biden and Trump would only delay the process of returning us to normalcy. The drug would be delayed and we wouldn't have a vaccine ready to be administered by March, and tbh FUCK THAT. My senior will not revolve around this agenda that electing Biden will stop Corona. It will delay the efforts made to administer a vaccine. I want to have a school year and do the normal things. A Biden election is a delay in that process. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
it's laughable that there can be a peaceful transition of power at this point no matter who wins. It's the result of allowing the government and the media to grow beyond manageable levels of power.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Vader
If Trump wins, he’s going after everything. He won’t have anything stopping him.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I'd much rather put my faith in Trump and Fauci than Biden at this point, especially where we are at now
Vader
Vader
let's also point out a second wave was inevitable

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
let's also point out a second wave was inevitable

Because it's a goddamn VIRUS. You can't keep it from spreading without a hospital-level lockdown, not this political excuse of a lockdown.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Exactly. Everyone thinks this happened because of Trump. Reports were saying the second wave would happen in September. This new wave is happening earlier, which could mean normalcy soon
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
People that are screaming about masks and staying at home on my social media are the same ones out and about with buddies going to restaurants and taking pictures together without mask. Rules for thee but not for me
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
People cough into cloth masks, touch their faces, and put it on every public surface.  

That isn't the hospital level lockdown required to keep 70% of the population from getting the COVID virus.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
People cough into cloth masks, touch their faces, and put it on every public surface.  

That isn't the hospital level lockdown required to keep 70% of the population from getting the COVID virus.
That’s what I tell every Dem. You want people to not die? Stay at home and never leave your home. Otherwise you’re putting other people at risk regardless of how high the risk is. yOU’rE LIteRaLly kiLLiNG pEoPLe
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I love the drive-thru charade. Every employee with gloves, masks, glass shields.... but you give them your credit card or money, you just infected all of their gloves...which is then placed on your drink, food, foodbag, change, and credit card.

What a joke at virtue signaling.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
I love the drive-thru charade. Every employee with gloves, masks, glass shields.... but you give them your credit card or money, you just infected all of their gloves...which is then placed on your drink, bag and food, change and credit card.

What a joke at virtue signalling.
I have a friend who was a staunch liberal come and tell me he’s voting for Trump because of the direction the Democratic Party is moving towards. If he’s doing this imagine all the moderates. No one wants violence.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I have a friend who was a staunch liberal come and tell me he’s voting for Trump because of the direction the Democratic Party is moving towards. If he’s doing this imagine all the moderates. No one wants violence.

It's getting harder and harder to "blame whites" for the 50 years of systemic Democrat incompetence in violent urban centers, many of which have been and are run exclusively by Democrats of color for generations. (like Lightfoot)
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot deserves criticism for giving in to Antifa demands that she remove statues and allowing violence to spread throughout her city, Tucker Carlson said Saturday.

"Chicago was a beautiful place. There are a lot of reasons it isn't anymore. But near the top of that list is a woman called Lori Lightfoot. She's the mayor," Carlson said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

"Like a lot of big-city mayors, Lightfoot is incompetent," he continued. "She has no idea what she's doing. You wouldn't let her plan your spring break. She'd send you to Wuhan [China] by accident. But what makes Lori Lightfoot unusual is the remarkably aggressive way that she lies. Lightfoot says things that are so implausible they could be part of a comedy routine. But she's not joking. She expects you to believe every word of it."

"See, it's the Republicans' fault that Chicago is now more dangerous than many Third World countries. That makes sense. The problem is there aren't really any Republicans in Chicago. Donald Trump got 12 percent of the vote there. Of the 50 aldermen on Chicago's city council right now, not a single one of them is a Republican -- not one," Carlson said. "So she's moved on to a new excuse."

"You know why Chicago is circling the drain right now? Do you know why all those children are getting murdered? Because of Christopher Columbus. Yes. An Italian navigator who never got within a thousand miles of The Loop and who, by the way, died more than five hundred years ago. He did it," Carlson said. "This morning, Lightfoot ordered the city to take down two Christopher Columbus statues -- one in Little Italy and one in Grant Park. That'll fix the problem, you can let your kids play outside now."

"If Lori Lightfoot, progressive mayors like her around the country, and there are many, are allowed to divert attention from their own failures by bowing to the mob and destroying public property, this will not end with Christopher Columbus," Carlson said. "It will get much worse and it will get more dangerous."

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
..."I love the drive-thru charade. Every employee with gloves, masks, glass shields...."

The only joke is your ego, as all the former are neccessary and the latter proven to lessen the chances of spread and infection.

The largest ego in USA is orange-bad-man.  The 2nd largest egos are orange-bad-followers.  I say, give them all orange cover alls, and the real political  charade in USA is then over.

I saw TN pig farmer on news yesterday.  He makes millions and stated that, ..'he is lifelong republican and agrees with 80% of Trumpets policies, but cannot stand the ego, the lies and the bigotry and for these reasons he is voting for Biden, and he and other republicans are putting their money together against DonTrumpet.

Orange-bad-parrot is the real 'joker' { sic-n-head } in USA, as are many of the orange-bad-racists.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
It’s funny that people think Federal Officers can’t enforce federal law. If you try to firebomb a federal courthouse, they will come after you and they don’t need a state or local official’s permission to do so.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Lori Lightfoot is the worse, god awful, mayor ever. She can't control her crime rate, she's ineffective at policing, and she caused the Columbus statue to be taken down, a historical piece. Liberals vouch to "recognize history," yet they will destroy statues that erase history. As a Chicago resident, her duty to protect has failed. I now keep a gun. Those troops better come to Chicago quick. My city will not be run to the ground by ANTIFA terrorists
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
thank trump for doubling down on law and order!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
it shows you that canada doesnt have annoying people who hate their police and say they are trained marxists
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Why would that be though?

People usually get annoyed for reasons, rather than for fun. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
thank trump for doubling down on law and order!
spoken like a true fascist. Thank the glorious leader for attacking and destroying his enemies!! Thank him for removing our rights and enriching himself!!!!

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Lol, how dare Trump not abide by the charter of free sovereigns.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol, how dare Trump not abide by the charter of free sovereigns.
So you are totally fine with tyrannical control by the government as long as they are republicans, but if a democrat tries to give people healthcare, that is somehow tyranny that must be fought? Man republicans are fucked up. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
I'm totally fine living in a sovereign nation of laws no matter how many times I am called weird funny-sounding names.

but if a democrat tries to give people healthcare

Where are the Democrat doctors giving away this free healthcare you speak of? And why would anyone stop a Doctor from doing that?

I'm actually not terribly worried if somehow the Demorats cram down a 3 trillion dollar a year program through Congress.

It will most certainly end the decades-long American tradition of exempting the poor from taxes and force the poor to pay attention to the government, especially the most powerful branch, the Congress.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Decreasing the standard of healthcare for some while increasing it for others is definitely moral