eash
Debates: 0
eash
there has always been 12 in Exo 20:1-17

our CREATOR SAID, I AM YHVH YOUR CREATOR

1. YOU WILL HAVE NO OTHER CREATOR BEFORE ME
2. YOU ARE NOT TO MAKE AN IDOL FOR A LIKENESS OF ME
3. NOR YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO OR SERVE THEIR CREATOR WILLINGLY
4. FOR I AM YHVH YOUR CREATOR AND YOU WILL NOT USE MY NAME WORTHLESSLY.
    FOR I YHVH WILL PUNISH WHOEVER USES MY NAME WORTHLESSLY
5. YOUR 1ST DAYS WILL BE HOLY WITH ME
6. AND YOU WILL NOT DO ANY WORK. FOR YOU ARE TO REMEMBER ME ON MY HOLYDAY DAYS. THEN 6 DAYS YOU MAY WORK
7. YOU ARE TO HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER
8. YOU WILL NOT MURDER BY YOUR WILL.
9. NOR COMMIT ADULTERY
10. YOU WILL NOT STEAL
11. OR BE A FALSE WITNESS
12. YOU WILL NOT DESIRE WHAT IS YOUR NEIGHBOR'S

disobeying anyone of these a male had to bring their “sin offering” to be FORGIVEN. thus there are only 12 sins. for they had bring a "sin" offering

exo 34:28, deu 4:13, deu 10:4 all use the words ten commandments
i again show you the bad guys editing in deceiving words

everyone from now on is a liar if they say there are 10 COMMANDMENTS

your turn

Stephen
Stephen
And all lifted from The Egyptian Prayer of Ani.
The Egyptian Book of the Dead. (The papyrus of Ani).  The difference though is that Moses  had turned this Prayer into dictates.

E.A. Wallis Budge in his transliteration of the Book of the Dead he has texts called The Negative Confessions of Ani amongst which one will find lines such as;

Ani saith:

“I have not done iniquity”.
“I have not robbed with Violence”.
“I have not stolen”.
“I have not done murder”.
“I have not done harm”.
“I have not plundered God”.
"I have not defrauded offerings”.
“I have not committed fornication”.
“I have not set my lips against any man”
“I have not defiled the wife of any man”
I have not caused pain”.(The papyrus of Ani). 

And Moses has similar written by the finger of God amongst His commandments;
13 “You shall not murder.
14 “You shall not commit adultery.
15 “You shall not steal.
16 “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

eash
eash
-->
@Stephen
do you know the difference between 'i' and 'you'?

Moses did not write these words in hebrew, because he didnt now how to speak hebrew. the bible says when he was old enough to walk outside the palace he went and visited has "kind". thus his skin color told him who was his kind. and they dont speak hebrew nor write in the palace.
  next the story says he fleed from egypt to somewhere that didnt speak and write hebrew because Israelis are slaves in egypt. 

fact is YHVH SPAKE in egyptian to Moses from the FLAME.

the writer to write this tells us everyone heard YHVH SPEAK FROM THE CLOUD. then everyone heard HIS COMMANDMENT for them/you who disobey.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@eash
  Moses did not write these words in hebrew, because he didn't now how to speak hebrew.

I agree. As per usual there is another story here that devout Christians simply will refuse to hear.

This is the verse that proves you correct in my opinion:

And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent,neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.

Now this either means Moses had a speech impediment or it is as you say, he didn’t even speak Hebrew. Remember this Moses was a general in the Egyptian army and was confident enough to talk to his troops and bark out orders, and was made “like a god”.

It also appears that although Moses couldn’t speak Hebrew his newly found brother could speak Egyptian as it was Aaron who did all the talking to the king/Pharaoh. Sothis story as it stands is very mixed up and muddled. Again, I believe the author/s of the first 5 books is hiding some very pertinent facts.

7 Then The Lord said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. 2 You are to say everything I command you, and your brother Aaron is to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his country. 3 But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and though I Multiply my signs and wonders in Egypt, 4 he will not listen to you. Then I will lay my hand on Egypt and with mighty acts of judgment I will bring out mydivisions, my people the Israelites. 5 And the Egyptians will know that I am the Lord when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out of it

eash
eash
-->
@Stephen
there are a lot of problems with the text in the bible and i have been pointing them out. Moses age in the bible is wrong. when he fleed egypt he was about 16-19 because he was able to leave the palace on his own. when he returns he has to be between 21-23. because the boys were stillbeing killed when born. and YV (YHVH) TOLD him the men going to war were to be 20 and over. yet the this Law was also for the future. but it does set boundaries as the Moses age. which i lean to 20-21. this also sets the time in the sinia to less then 3. because Joshau had young men put their foot on the back of leader in the Promised Land.

which means he words the YV his words to speak to israeli was not good enough to talk in hebrew and because of his youth how would the Tribe Leaders trust him. Moses was about 19-20 and i think fled to Edoms land because of his age and travel time. and his wife would have been a descendant of Isaac's. for his father in law knew of YV'S PROMISE to bring Israel's descendants out of egypt.

Aaron was way to old to be his brother. Aaron was the leader for relaying the king of egypts commands to his slaves. which is why Aaron is needed because he could walk up to the palace and say i came to talk to the king and the kingwould ok it. thus Aaron spake 2 languages and has to be in his 50's to be trusted by the Tribe Leaders and interpret Moses words to them. it was Moses dropping his staff to become a cobra that gave Moses a trust as being SENT to them.

Aaron by calling the Tribe Leaders together tells us the age differences. they could not be brothers and he most likely did the earlies writings or at least approved the writings by his son.

Aaron and Moses knew the king of egypts name. so the word pharaoh is a word replacing his name. this means the manuscripts we have today have mistake or plainly said, men who are not believers of YV re edited all the manuscripts.

so i agree with most of what you pointed out.
the 40 yrs and their travel path in the sinia can now be said to be wrong.

eash
eash
-->
@Stephen
when Moses was to Command some plagues he was to raise his staff to HIS HEAVEN. do you know the direction where HEAVEN IS?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@eash
do you know the direction where HEAVEN IS?

North East of Egypt?
eash
eash
-->
@Stephen
the lowest heaven is where the birds fly.
pas 48:2 tells us the motion of the stars forms a mountain and its peak is in the "far north". this is the 2nd Heaven.
and YV LIVES above the north star in HEAVEN.

now you know where Moses looked and raised his staff, Solomon spread his arms as he knelt to petition YHVH, and where Jesus Asked FROM YHVH.

the greeks called the stars mount olympus
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@eash
I am still under the impression the Jerusalem was "the kingdom of heaven". ie. NE of Egypt.

It is now I believe, an established fact the all religions made a "heaven on earth".  

i.e. "ON earth as it is in Heaven" which from my own research is an Egyptian prayer originally and not a Jewish/Christian prayer as Christians have been led to believe.
eash
eash
-->
@Stephen
how could Moses raise his staff to a place that doesnt exist until David buys the Land/hill from i guy for 600 talants of silver to Build HIS HOUSE?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@eash
how could Moses raise his staffto a place that doesn't exist until David buys the Land/hill from i guy for 600talents of silver to Build HIS HOUSE?
You mayhave misunderstood me. Moses may well have "raised his staff"heavenwards to the stars of a celestial abode/planet or mountain. He wasprobably taught in the "strange science" of astronomy or at leastAaron would have been as all priests were. 

I believethe temple at Jerusalem was the "heaven on earth" we hear so muchabout. The only description of this  Jewish temple we get comes fromJosephus who describes a  temple that the disgruntled exiled Jewishpriest Onias built in .... you guessed it.... Egypt 135 B.C.  and " like that one in Jerusalem”

He describes this temple as havingall the signs of the zodiac and many other celestial symbolism.

And Flavius Josephus in his Jewishhistories keeps up this celestial tradition with the description of Onias’temple that he built in Egypt with its signs of the Zodiac depicted on a largetable and the large gold disc he had suspended on a gold chain representing theSun. The candelabra representing the planets that stood in the temple ofJerusalem which also has the circle of the Zodiac.

“Unfortunately the motive of Onias in doing all this was not to his credit:he was anxious to outdo the Jews in Jerusalem, as he bore them a grudge for hisexile, and thought that by raising this temple he could induce the masses toleave them for it. There had been an ancient prophecy made 600 years before. Ptolemy also gave him a piece of land 21miles from Memphis; the district is called Nome of Heliopolis. There Oniasconstructed a fortress and built his sanctuary”. Josephus. The Jewish WarExcursus IX. Page 401. A New Translation. G.A. Wilson.

eash
eash
-->
@Stephen
nope. he raised his staff to the a place called HEAVEN and it is way above the north star. Solomon knew. for he didnt petition YV to HIS HOUSE. 

by the way. YV'S HOUSE IS FOR MEETING With YV when HE COMES and VISITS. never was HIS TENT or HOUSE called a temple. (more mistakes in the bible) a temple is where pagans placed their idol/image of their god. then worshipped the idol. where as HIS TENT/HOUSE the Priests asked for Atonement for the male's sin offering.

and we also know at the temples in egypt they ate their sacrifice to that idol/god. and like Moses told the king. Israelis do not sacrifice. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@eash
nope. he raised his staff to the a place called HEAVEN and it is way above the north star.

I am not disputing that.

and we also know at the temples in egypt they ate their sacrifice to that idol/god

but the Onias temple was a jewish temple.
eash
eash
-->
@Stephen
i doubt Israelis had a different god. they are descendants from Noah, Shem, Abram/Abraham, Isaac, Jacob/Israel. all these men talked With YV. 
2nd the text does say before they were made slaves they lived by the river's'. the rivers of the nile by the  mediterranean. goshan (sp)
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@eash
i doubt Israelis had a different god. 
Well I doubt that too. I have good reason believe they/ Jesus' Jews were  worshiping an Egyptian god Ra   or more precise Amen - ra.

I find it is amazing how many Egyptian connections one comes across when actually looking at these biblical scriptures, don't you think.

Anyway. Back to your op and my  point addressing it was to simply point out that Moses had taken a prayer from the Egyptian Book of the Dead and turned it into a list of dictates as shown at post 2 above.
eash
eash
-->
@Stephen
but they didnt live in that area 20 miles from memphis. and ra, i know about was  their sun god. i keep telling youthe bad guys are in control of the bible since before the manuscripts.
  in the 1611 preface the translators used these words "Sun of Righteousness". ra right their in the 1611 preface to the bible. the call a male Divine. they sayyour reward for stugying the bible is to eat a fruit every month. do those men sound like they are to be trusted editing the bible?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@eash
do those men sound like they are to be trusted editing the bible?
Listen, I am not arguing the point. You seem to think I am. The bible is beyond doubt full of half stories , anomalous statements, enigmatic verses and downright lies. It has been added to and taken away from , redacted and expunged. So you have no argument with me on that score. 

eash
eash
-->
@Stephen
Listen, I am not arguing the point. You seem to think I am. The bible is beyond doubt full of half stories , anomalous statements, enigmatic verses and downright lies. It has been added to and taken away from , redacted and expunged. So you have no argument with me on that score. 

and my point is that men added everything you stated "into a text not their own". which means what did the text look like before all these mistakes? i have given many examples how to use a more truthful word. and this does make some of the text not to be all the things you state.

any ways thx for the chat