Two Primary Stages of Life

Author: ebuc

Total: 19
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Two primary stages of independent individual life and thesubstages vary depending on genetics, nutrition and culture;

1} prepubescent,
.....1a} all inherent genetic ego,

......1b} progresses to consideration of others who alsohave an i identity, ergo cooperative team work and potential recognition ofsynergetic resultants thereof, or me against the world digression,

2} post-pubescent,
....2a} seeing, feeling plus opinions on hormones, ergo I ama man or a woman ready to take on the world,

......2b} mimicking others still but brain and other cellshave for most part finnished their development by age 25,

.......2c} 31 is average prime time mentally and physically,i.e. it may not get any better than than this,

.........2d} 40+ is over the hill physically and most dontrealize what is comming,

..........2e} 50+ and mortality makes its appearance,

............2f} 60+, h,mm wonder if I will make it to 70,

..............2g} average death of USA male is 78, so lastspurt of desperation to get whatever we wanted to accomplish, accomplished,

................2f} 80+ wholey mackerel, I'm still here,lets live a little,

..................2h} 90+, ha, wise and thats about all Igot going for me,

....................2i} 100+, alright this is gettingridiculous, who ordered this?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
uh yeah?
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Actually the two stages are "pre-death" and "post-death".
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
What is life?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
..."What is life?"...
Biological life is composed of RNA and DNA. Twilight organisms of viri are between biological and mineral.

Life is a finite set of complex entities with woman being the most complex biological , entity of Universe that we know of. Man is close 2nd.

Play again?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
OK.

So what is the difference between life and death?....Simply in terms of what is present one second and gone in the next.

Twilight organisms between biological and mineral.
I like this reference, but without the viri......But what renders such twilight organisms the power of life or life giving power.

if you dissected  every molecule of the mass and thereby understood every living process, would you be able to tell me what actually gives the mass life?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
..."So what is the difference between life and death?....Simply in terms of what is present one second and gone in the next."...

Lack of oxygen to the vital cells, delivered by the heart.

..."I like this reference, but without the viri......But what renders such twilight organisms the power of life or life giving power.

if you dissected  every molecule of the mass and thereby understood every living process, would you be able to tell me what actually gives the mass life?"...

Syntropic integrity over entropic decay. 

Death is  entropy overcoming  of syntropy.

Syntropy is integral coming together.

Entropy is disintegration { coming apart }.

Love (  ) is integrative embracement { Gravity }

Hate is disintegrative )( { Dark Energy }

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Interesting stuff.

So is the life of the mass, only function and process relative to the function and processes of "twilight organisms"?

Is the mass fundamentally an amalgamation of such organisms and do said organisms have potential that exceeds the potential of the mass?

Therefore is the human understanding of life based only in consciousness rather than in physical processes?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
..."So is the life of the mass, only function and process relative to the function and processes of "twilight organisms"?"..

Zed, I have no idea what mass your refering too:

1} viri{ twilight organisms } with only only RNA or DNA, never both. They do not reproduce on their own, whereas,
............do they need oxygen? I dont know if they need anything i.e. there like a mineral........

2} biological cells { RNA and DNA } --- and compound thereof---  do reproduce on their own, via cloning themselvess, asexual, or sexual.
.............do all need oxygen?  Some biological cells ---anaerobic or aerobic--- live in pure sulphur pools, others live in radio-active water around the plutonium rods, and then then there those of fungi, algae etc

..."Is the mass fundamentally an amalgamation of such organisms and do said organisms have potential that exceeds the potential of the mass?""

Again you keep referring to some mass, and I have no idea what mass your referencing.

..."Therefore is the human understanding of life based only in consciousness rather than in physical processes?"....

Ive never made any such statement.  Various kinds of biologic life need various kinds of energy input. The one thing they all have in common ---including viri--- is that they are carbon based organisms.

Viri, if they have needs, it also may vary, however, what may be more important to them, is what will cause them to disintegrate.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
The mass is you or I.

You would seem to be suggesting that we are an amalgamation of "twilight organisms". Which is a fascinating concept. So based on that suggestion we can further suggest that the function and processes of the mass are wholly reliant on the function and processes of "viri".

Relative to my previous questions though, how or what gives these twilight structures a potential other than just chemical structure?

If we regard the evolution of everything in terms of increasing scale of structure, could we not therefore suggest that "life" is perhaps a fundamental potential/component that reacts with specific chemical structures.....The real GOD particle perhaps.
ebuc
ebuc
..."The mass is you or I."

Ok then I addressed that in post #7.

You would seem to be suggesting that we are an amalgamation of "twilight organisms".

No where have I stated that what you say here above, nor  inferred such ever in my lifetime. Twilight organisms are viri, and not biological cells.  Do you understand? Ive expalained repeatedly in this thread.

.."Which is a fascinating concept. So based on that suggestion we can further suggest that the function and processes of the mass are wholly reliant on the function and processes of "viri"."...

Again Zed, where you get this idea from I have no idea. You need to read what I stated, not what your constructing in your own mind.

..."Relative to my previous questions though, how or what gives these twilight structures a potential other than just chemical structure?"...

No one considers viri to be alive.  Thats why there called twilight organisms by Fuller. Once again, their between biological cell and mineral.

..."If we regard the evolution of everything in terms of increasing scale of structure, could we not therefore suggest that "life" is perhaps a fundamental potential/component that reacts with specific chemical structures.....The real GOD particle perhaps."...

Life is differrent things for differrent biological creatures and all biological life is a synergetic resultant of those processes, i.e, the biological life is not predicted by the sum of parts of any biological entity.

If it were, then humans would have,  or will in the future, create biological life. I dont think it will ever happen. We had this disscussion in the old debate.org with whats his name magic something or another. And he gave links to these sites where he claimed humans had created a biological cell.  NOT.

Then there was another dude in that forum or some forum and he was predicting humans would create biological life with 5 or 10 years. Aint going to happen.

Biological life is a resultant of processes based on carbon, along with all the others involved.

Biological life is not specific thing seperate ---i.e. that can be isolated away like we can with most elementary particles or atoms--- that some would call spirit.  Spirit is the synergetic resultant that we more specifically --and I personally---  refer to as the soul.

Soul = biological life.

Biological life is composed of many spirit-2 particles, ----fermions and bosons---   that in sum-total. create a synergetic resultant we call biological life.

( * i  * )  some biological life has access to Metaphsyical-1 mind/intellect/concepts ergo an ego { i  }, to whatever degree.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@zedvictor4
Why didn't you bother pointing out that his definition of life has nothing to do with pubescence (the OP topic), instead letting him derail his own topic into more obscure sillyness?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I was running with an idea that was genuinely interesting........ I try my best to engage. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
I need the drugs this guy is on
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@MisterChris
..."I need the drugs this guy is on"..

I never got mothers milk, so they may explain some of my cold heartedness.

As child built model cars so glue was unintentionally inhaled.

At 12 would sip parents whiskey to get quarter of 50 cents from older brother to impress his girl friends

At 15 got drunk on beer, wine, champagine and barfed on way home
walks
At 15 smoked not real good grass, but could tell no effects, except maybe the snow seem to have red colored tinge to it, perhaps from sunlight

At 16 dropped hit of blue pentagon acid, --took 2 hours before I go off---  and 1st encounter with good grass and had wonderful trip in room with blue light, piano and people sitting or laying around listening to Beatles music.  First night away from home without parents consent.

17 with three friends in my car and two of us each got a 6-way hit of Window Pane.  A pinhead size crystaline between two pieces of scotch tape.  Had drug induced pychosis for next 8 hours.  It was my first bad trip even tho I was high until the depressing come down.  Some say it was cause speed cut in with the acid. Lucky  my best friends, for the most part, kept me from hurting myself or unintentionally causing others to get hurt. 

.......was in blame that I had done a bad thing cause my consciousness behavior had gotten out of hand, so I got a kithchen knife in the early morning, went for a walk and thought of killing myself.  Then I thought about my best parents, who were alcoholics and my friends parents who were alcoholics and how my buddys and myself were alive because we kept their father from falling asleep and crashing  car, on several occasions on the nights I ride home with them and sleep over.

The another school buddy and I went to park and these guys asked if we wanted to try some Angel Dust. Ok, were young and dumb, so he takes a match out of a match book, turns it upside down, and feathers the end of it, then sticks it into the white powder and has us stick it in our noses and inhale.  I think he then gave us ride over to the one friends house, and for about 40 minutes he and I had the highest euphoric experience Ive ever had in my life since that time. And the come down was God awful worse than the come down offf the 6-way Window Pane or anything in my life,

--- ...later years I found out Angel Dust was PCP and who knows what it may or may not have been cut with----except for 30 years later, I dropped a heavy board with a rusty 16 penny nail stickin gout of it, right into the top of my foot into the bone. I laid on bed writhering in pain trying all kinds of positions on the bed ----just like when I did the PCP/Angel Dust, to get my consciousness to find a way out of the awfullness.

Finally a friend brought over to me my first ever hydrocodone pill.  After half hour and out of pained I hugged her and told her I loved her.  No, I was already married so we didtn marry :--)

So go over that and in my last month of high school as junior I did Orange Sunshine and then Purple Micro-dot and went to morning classes at school.  Gym class was cetrainly fun out in the sun playing soccer.  But in English class I just sat there looking out window at the trees full tree limbs of leafs and how they seemed to be breathing and when teacher came over to ask my where my papers were, she is looking down at me in my chair, and Im thinking as she is looking at me, she probably sees my pupils are  extremmely dilated.  So som how I get out the words 'I left my papers at home' and she just shakes her head back-n-forth and walks away, probably knowing there is something not right with this young man.

So I stop doing chemicals { acid } for two years, but when I came back at age 19  my friends said the had some strawberry mesc.  So dropped it and had  a good trip. But I told them it felt like acid and the said, it is acid, and I'm like, I thought you guys told me it was mesc-aline. No man, we thought you knew.

So I did some more acid Purple barrel, White Lightenting and then one of those good buddies is seeling 4-way hits of Window Pane, and go into use bathroom and he has spilled his bottle of 200 hundred hits into the bathroonm sink, and is using his finger tips to try stick to them an dput them back into the bottle.

....so I attempt to help him, and I have one of the hits on my finger tip, and I say oh, why not, and put it on my tongue.  Bad idea! So this hit took half hour and I was off, so not quite as bad as teh 6-way hit, but once again, drug induced pychosis for about 8 hours.  This is now 2nd time my two best friends have had to babysit me.

So then went on to do Peyote a few times and  that always put my state of conciousness into the best placed, and not only that, but that feeling of consciousness, would linger with me for 2 or three days.  Peyote is my favorite above all the others, but grass helps with all of them.

So, never did acid again for 30 years, the tried blotter acid on paper cause I had never tried it. Very mild could hardly tell anything.

Now I do two mikes hard lemonade every night, and moderate my pain pills with my moderation of sleeping pills and various herbal pills for this or that.

Overall, I'm in good shape, for the shape I'm in.   Tho my bad cholestrol is way to high. So I do drugs for that as well.

Then there is caffine  and rare occasional eating of some THC product.

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ebuc
Christ, didn't expect my joke to be accurate in any way. That said, congrats for staying away from acids this long. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@MisterChris
...."Then there is caffine  and rare occasional eating of some THC product."...

I sitll do occasional Psilocybin and that is closet to acid.  Two good movies out. First is documentary interview with the three people who made most of the acid in 60's. "The Sunshine Makers".  Hard to find this flick.

The other is documentary interview with comedians and actors who have done acid.  "Have a Good Trip: Adventures in Pyshcodelics"..and it is on netflix.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@MisterChris
Christ, didn't expect my joke to be accurate in any way.

This must be your first Ebuc thread then, this guy makes it pretty clear he is on some weird shit lol.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
For real