Static Live Mafia on Fridays

Author: Mikal

Total: 21
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
We use to do this randomly but it's become enough of a tradition that I can post about it now. On Friday nights roughly between 9-1 est , we have liva mafia games in a community discord. If you are interested let me or lunatic know and we can add you.  It's become basically static and almost every Friday now 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Better get ready to do their homework and braid some hair, otherwise the clique will reject you while they blow air on their elitist nail varnish.

Oh, the horror of not being in the cool kids club.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Better get ready to do their homework and braid some hair, otherwise the clique will reject you while they blow air on their elitist nail varnish.

These things are sooo much fun though!
Lunatic
Lunatic

Also if I remember, you didn't like discord anyway. Why do you even care? Lol

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Glad to see you've never changed your mind on anything. Also glad to see that your brain can't comprehend criticising something and using it anyway. I don't care but your ban isn't based on me saying that.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Glad to see you've never changed your mind on anything. Also glad to see that your brain can't comprehend criticising something and using it anyway.
So its not worth using when you sh1t on someones idea to increase site activity, but it is suddenly worth using when you wanna join a group you equivilate to teenage girls?

I don't care but your ban isn't based on me saying that.

Mikal banned you for the reasons stated before. I personally don't care if you joined or not but I wasn't gonna fight for him to unban you either. To be fair you wouldn't have liked it anyway. We tend to get pretty aggressive in the mafia games. Most people realize its in good fun, and we clean slate it going into the next game. But from what I have seen of you on the forums here I can easily see you getting too offended and feeling like you are being bullied or something. So you wouldn't have liked it anyway.
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic
His reply to you also showcases why it is a good idea. You make a comment and his first reaction is to say you have a small brain. I think everyone who plays with us is over drama related stuff and based on his prio actions on DDO and his current response to you I feel entirely justified. That is already additive to multiple people expressing an interest not to engage with him. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
His reply to you also showcases why it is a good idea. You make a comment and his first reaction is to say you have a small brain. I think everyone who plays with us is over drama related stuff and based on his prio actions on DDO and his current response to you I feel entirely justified. That is already additive to multiple people expressing an interest not to engage with him. 
I actually think he means well in most situations. He seems like a smart guy, but he doesn't understand social situations very well and in the past live hangouts with him tend to get awkward. I again don't mind him playing still, unless it outwardly effected getting more numbers for mafia games, in which case I favor the action that supports the greater good lol. 
Mikal
Mikal
That being said, I will echo what lunatic said. You would not like it, nor would people like you as you have readily admitted. We will stay to our cliques and you can stay on this dead website that is attempting to mirror DDO which is something that it will never achieve. The reality is that you are still salty that you got perma banned for sociopathic behavior, and still try to insult the people that remind you of that ban. There is a reason why all of us met 6-8 years ago and still contact each other on a day to day basis. There is a reason why every site that has tried to replicate ddo has failed. There is a reason you were never apart of any of that nor never will be. 

Insult Connor all you want, insult me, hate max, do whatever you want. Sulk in your loneliness and relish the fact that you at least have a dead website to keep you company. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
You talk about doxxing and  me a sociopath. Bench gave you over $200 and you humiliated him when he was so proud to finally be vice president of DDO. It was the rage from it which led him to post the vile abuse he did to me. You are the sociopath and I suggest never ever spreading shit about me again Mikal, it will backfire.

Mikal
Mikal
-->
@RationalMadman
That hit home didn't it. I bet it fucking hurts. 

That money got me out of a bad situation, fixed my life, and helped me get back on my feet. There is a reason why I still interact with the people who helped. It's the same people that refuse to talk to you. It's the same people I engage with on a day to day basis. It's the same people who would still help me on the drop of a dime, and the same people I would do the same for. 

Learn to form social connections instead of attacking everyone you disagree with and maybe people would like you more you fucking sociopathic weirdo

Lunatic
Lunatic
Beg for more money just to shit on the site that got you out of feigned poverty, fuckboy.
He "sh1t" on Dart, not DDO, the community above which you mentioned that he did a gofundme for. He gave praise to DDO and it's sense of community. If anything you proved his point, your insult is devoid of logic.
Mikal
Mikal
I don't use this site for a reason nor will I ever probably use it again. 

Enjoy the remnants of something you never had. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
So DDO does that for you and you troll the shit out of the next presidential election and ditch the site for good, one of the most significant events prior to its downfall. You are the sociopath, the user and abuser who leeched on DDO for superficial Elo as well as cash and on the community on Discord to feel powerful in ways you never will feel because you seek outside yourself to feel it.

You are nothing big anymore Mikal. Enjoy your power to ban in your tiny fiefdom of a dead website's redunant clique. I am no longer the banned trash bag you can look down at outside of that tiny pathetic arena where you have a special role that filfils you in life.

You aren't special, you aren't popular, you're nothing here. This is not DDO and I am not powerless here.

Lunatic
Lunatic
You aren't special, you aren't popular, you're nothing here. This is not DDO and I am not powerless here.

Who wants to bet that RM is gonna call us all bullies by the end of this conversation?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
You are not involved, you're just inserting yourself. You are blinded by some bs sense of loyalty to someone who didn't do shit for DDO and used you all. If I'd been given that amount of money I'd have made DDO severely proud of me forever.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
You are not involved, you're just inserting yourself. You are blinded by some bs sense of loyalty to someone who didn't do shit for DDO and used you all. If I'd been given that amount of money I'd have made DDO severely proud of me forever.
There's more to a person than petty feuds of the past. I've had my bouts with Mikal on DDO, but I don't have a "bs sense of loyalty" to him for any other reason than he is a friend who I enjoy hanging out with. I don't always agree with him on everything, but neither do I agree with much with YYW. Yet I can talk normally with YYW on facebook or in a hangout setting. Same with you. The guy you are acting like right now, isn't the real you either, because I've seen the more vulnerable/genuine side of you. Mike may be the instigator here, but people are more complicated than old beefs and squabbles, and they don't define a person. 

You are a pretty aggressive person in general; I don't mind that. Plenty of people have dickish behaviors myself included, it's part of what makes the website fun. I doubt you could care less for my criticism, but the only thing that baffles me about you is how often you say things to Mikal like you did above, and in the next sentence claim to be the victim of bullying. Aggressive opinions are one thing, but to act like your getting picked on after saying something like that; Logically just doesn't compute for me.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
Locked for review 
.find_in_page{background-color:#ffff00 !important;padding:0px;margin:0px;overflow:visible !important;}.find_selected{background-color:#ff9632 !important;padding:0px;margin:0px;overflow:visible !important;}

7 days later

Barney
Barney
Two users are being banned related to drama in this thread (one longer than the other due to ongoing problems elsewhere on the site). The single worst post has already been deleted.

As one user is having complaints about the ban, the thread shall temperately remain up to give him a chance to defend himself.
-Ragnar, DM
Barney
Barney
Looks like I shouldn't delete this thread yet, as I'm getting continued PMed claims that the content of it never happened... Simultaneously that post #1 itself was the real targeted harassment, with everything else (which never happened) was defense against that vileness. 🙄
Bullish
Bullish
The bot I wrote to help mod games is ready, are we doing this tonight?