OMG! Unitary Abstract Universe

Author: ebuc

Total: 18
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Everyone loves    to use a circle  --a great circle is a equilateral cross-section of a sphere--- to express this, that or another, and in the following below, there is two kinds of sphere, and its corresponding Euclidean polyhedron of primary consideration, the 5-fold icosa{20}hedron LINK and the 4-fold Vector Equilibrium { VE } aka the cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron See LINKs at bottom of this essay.

A great polygon, as follows, is a  Euclidean, equilateral cross-section of a polyhedron.

1} visualize as tube ex a cardboard toilet paper tube with an abstract circle on each end, and one of these abstract circles is a 2D slice-of-time ergo a 2D slice of our Unitary Abstracted Universe.  Please visualize a sphere sitting in one end of this abstract tube, if it helps you, altho, my primary consideration in the following is, the 2D { area } slice-of-time circle,

2} in this above scenario, time is the circle being extended as the 3D tube, and inside this great-er circle we have four other smaller circles. Two of the inside circles represent points at each end of a diameter of the greater circle axis.

......2a} OO these two circles abstract { Metaphyscial-1 } representation of  Gravity aka mass-attractive, Mother and Daugther, ergo a primary force of Universe, that, has not yet been quantized nor quantified ergo Metaphysical-3.

.......2b} OO the other two circles are orthogonal ---i.e. at 90 degrees too—the above mentioned Gravity circles. These two are identified as Father and Son represent the Dark Energy and have not yet been quantized nor quantified, ergo, Metaphysical-4,

3} there exists two  kinds of area within the great circle, and outside of the four, above mentioned, smaller circles.  One type of area appears as being compressed, between the four smaller circles, ergo, we identify these four areas as associative, fermionic matter, --some of which, has been quantized and quantified by humans---,

4} the 2nd kind of area, is not between the smaller circles, ergo, we identify these four separated areas as bosonic forces, that, some of which has been quantized and quantified by humans,

5} to represent entropy, we start by conceptually cutting triangles out of the top edge of our abstract, toliet paper tube i.e were making a jagged edge vvvvvvvv i.e. we’re deforming the great-er circle. In so doing we affect extend circle as the time aspect represented by the 3D tube.
…….note:  I’m not actually familiar with any info regarding relationship between time and entropy, so you, kind reader, will have to bear with me and see if any of this #5 idea above, makes sense, by the time I get to the end of my scenario.

6} in the above #5, I introduced the concept of a jagged edge vvvv –ergo a great circle that is complex in time and not a jagged edge as only a 2D circle only---.   So for simplicity sake, let us reduce the jagged edge to just six lines /\/\/\ i.e. a complex hexagon, instead of a flat 2D only, slice-of-time great circle.

7} /\/\/\ = jagged edge = complex hexagon = complex, equilateral cross-section of the the icosa{20}hedron = entropy = Euclidean sine-wave pattern Previously above, I mentioned the 4-fold, VE { cubo-octahedron/VE } and that polyhedron is defined by 4 regular equilateral, cross-section hexagons.
….note: thee 4-fold VE is systemic i.e. it is not  stable structure, because of its 6 square faces it can transform into other shapes rather easily, whereas the icosahedron has 20 triangular faces and that is a very stabilizing shape ergo most geodesic domes are icosahedral derivatives.

8} conceptually, take the the smaller Mother and Daughter circles and move them toward each other { contraction }, and they will begin to overlap and that great-er circle axis will shorten,

9) time dilation: as Gravitational Mother Daugther contract, the Dark Energy Father and Son’s axis becomes extended i.e. the diameter of the great-er circle is lengthened on this axis.  And I’m going out on a limb { tree branch } here, to associate this extenstion with time dilation,
….note: so I’m associating this contraction axis > expansion/extention axis to two separate things here in #9. 1} Dark Energy, which is the cosmically primary expansive force aka cosmological constant, and 2} time dilation. Is this legal what I’m doing? ;--)

10} so now were going to introduce a few numerical values into the mix ---oh God please no--.  Yes, we give Gravitational axis a value of 1, and same for the Dark Energy diametric axis. So as the Gravitational axis contracts towards zero ---never reaching zero---, the Dark Energy axis is moving towards doubling its axis value to 2 –again neve reaching that value—,

11} in #10 above, we appear to be contracting the 2D area of the great-er circle, into a seemingly 1D linear line.  I say linear line and great-er circle, however, we need to not forget, that, we deformed the great-er circle into a complex hexagon, ergo this seemingly linear line is also complex i.e it looks line a Euclidean sine-wave pattern /\/\/\, that, can also be associated with sine-wave pattern humans have found to be associated with most fermionic particles as well as,  fermionic electro-magnetic radiation { photons },

12} it just occurred to me, that, even tho the great-er circle Gravitaional axis is contracting, and Dark Energy { time dilation? } is expanding, what happends to the compressed area between the smaller circles and the other area in the great-er circle, that is also outside of the four smaller circles?
….note-1: for now, best I can do is to say, that, perhaps they are somehow part of the greater-circle, first deforming to a 2D regular hexagon, before the idea of the more complex hexagon of the icosahedron and entropy ---via time as tube--- is introduced.
….note-2: those latter areas as bosons have  been drawn inward as Gravity affects bosons as well as fermions.

13} based on all of the above, I seem to be associating the following;
/\/\/\ Sine-wave pattern with the complex, equilateral cross-section of an icosahedron, entropy { via time tube }, fermions and bosons.

….note: since the 5-fold icosahedron, inherently involves phi { 1.68 }, then somewhere in all of the above, I perhaps could introduce one or more phi values

LINK to seeing complex equilateral cross-bisection of the 5-fold icosahedron
…note: to see the zig-zag jagged bisecting hexagon, start a top peak and follow black  line between blue triangle on top left and invisible white triangle center, now we zig and follow black line between purple triangle on left, and center invisible white triangle, next we zag and follow black line between green triangle on bottom left and pink triangle on bottom center. Continue this zig-zag around circumference of icosahedron.

LINK to seeing regular equilateral hexagons that define the 4-fold cubo-octahedron { VE }

Final note: take note, that the /\/\/\ complex hexagon is composed of 6 edges/lines.  A 3D tetrahedron --minimal polyhedron of Universe also has 6 lines/edges also. There is a place in Synergetics that shows this deformation from 3D tet to 2D hex but I dont have access to my Synergetics books currently.

ebuc
ebuc
Edited version for better communication:

Everyone loves to use a circle  --a great circle is equilateral cross-sectionof a sphere--- to express this,  that oranother, and in the following there is two kinds of sphere --and itscorresponding Euclidean polyhedron-- of primary consideration, the 5-foldicosa{20}hedron LINK and the 4-fold Vector Equilibrium { VE } aka thecubo{6}-octa{8}hedron LINK { see bottom of this essay }.

1} visualize a tube ex a cardboard toilet paper tube with acircle on each end, and one of these abstract circles is a 2D slice-of-timeergo a 2D slice of our Unitary Abstracted Universe.  Please visualize a sphere sitting in one endof this abstract tube, if it helps you, altho, my primary consideration in thefollowing, is the 2D { area } slice-of-time circle,

2} in this above scenario, time is the 2D circle beingextended, as the 3D tube, and inside this great-er circle we have four other, smallercircles. Two of the inside circles represent points at each end of a diameterof the greater circle axis.

......2a} OO two of these inside abstract { Metaphyscial-1 } circles represent Gravityaka mass-attractive, Mother and Daugther, ergo a primary force of Universe,that, has not yet been quantized nor quantified ergo Metaphysical-3.

.......2b} OO the other two circles are orthogonal ---i.e.at 90 degrees too—the above mentioned Gravity circles. These two other insidecircles, are identified as Father and Son represent the Dark Energy and havenot yet been quantized nor quantified, ergo, Metaphysical-4,

3} there exists two  kinds of area within the great circle, --and outside of the four, abovementioned, smaller circles--.  One typeof area appears as being compressed, between the four smaller circles, ergo, weidentify these four areas as associative energy ergo, fermionic matter, --someof which, have been quantized and quantified by humans---,

4} the 2nd kind of area, is not between thesmaller circles, ergo, we identify these four separated areas as bosonicforces, that, some of which have been quantized and quantified by humans,
5} to represententropy, we start by conceptually cutting triangles out of the top edge ofour abstract, toliet paper tube i.e were making a jagged edge vvvvvvvv i.e. we’redeforming the great-er circle. In so doing we affect the great-er circles asextention of the time aspect, represented by the 3D tube.

…….note:  I’m notactually familiar with any info regarding relationship between time and entropy, so you, kind reader, will haveto bear with me and see if any of this #5 idea above, makes sense, by the time Iget to the end of my scenario.

6} in the above #5, I introduced the concept of a jaggededge vvvv –ergo a great circle that is complex in 3D time tube, and not ajagged edge as only a 2D circle only---.   So for simplicity sake, let us reduce the jagged edge to just six lines/\/\/\ i.e. a complex hexagon, instead of a flat 2D only, slice-of-time greatcircle.

…note: See LINK at bottom of this essay to better understandcomplex hexagon of the icosahedron

7} /\/\/\ = jagged edge = complex hexagon = complex,equilateral cross-section of the the icosa{20}hedron = entropy = Euclidean sine-wave pattern. Previously above, Imentioned the 4-fold, VE { cubo-octahedron/VE } and that polyhedron is definedby 4 regular equilateral, cross-section hexagons.

….note: thee 4-fold VE is systemic i.e. it is not  stable structure, because of its 6 squarefaces it can transform into other shapes rather easily, whereas the icosahedronhas 20 triangular faces and that is a very stabilizing shape ergo most geodesicdomes are icosahedral derivatives.

8} conceptually, take the the smaller Mother and Daughtercircles and move them toward each other { contraction }, and they will begin tooverlap, and that great-er circle axis will shorten,

9) time dilation: as Gravitational Mother Daugther contract, the Dark Energy Father and Son’saxis becomes extended { pushed outward } i.e. the diameter of the great-ercircle is lengthened on this axis.  AndI’m going out on a limb { tree branch } here, to associate this extenstion with time dilation,

….note: so I’m associating this contraction axis >expansion/extenstion axis to two separate things here in #9. 1} Dark Energy,which is the cosmically primary expansive force aka cosmological constant, and2} time dilation. Is this legal {valid } what I’m doing? ;--)

10} so now were going to introduce a few numerical valuesinto the mix ---oh God please no--.  Yes,we give Gravitational axis a value of 1, and same for the Dark Energy diametricaxis. So as the Gravitational axis contracts towards zero ---never reachingzero---, the Dark Energy axis is moving towards doubling its axis value to 2–again never reaching that full value of 2—,

11} in #10 above, we appear to be contracting the 2D area ofthe great-er circle, into a seemingly 1D linear line.  I say linear line and great-er circle,however, we need to not forget, that, we deformed the great-er circle into acomplex hexagon –that includes time--, ergo this seemingly linear line is alsocomplex i.e it looks like a complex line i.e a Euclidean sine-wave pattern/\/\/\, that, can also be associated with sine-wave pattern humans have foundto be associated with most fermionic particles as well as,  bosonic electro-magnetic radiation { photons},

12} it just occurred to me, that, even tho the great-ercircle Gravitaional axis is contracting, and Dark Energy { time dilation? } is expanding, what happens to the compressed areabetween the smaller circles and the other area in the great-er circle, that isalso outside of the four smaller circles?

….note-1: for now, best I can do is to say, that, perhapsthose areas are somehow part of the greater-circle, first becoming of the areadefined by the  d2D regular hexagon,before the idea of the deformation in time, as the more complex hexagon of anicosahedron and entropy ---via time as tube--- is introduced.

….note-2: those latter areas as bosons have  been drawn inward as Gravity affects bosonsas well as fermions. So over all, the whole great-er deformed hexagonal area iscontracted on one axis, and extended on the other axis.

13} based on all of the above, I seem to be associating thefollowing;

/\/\/\ Sine-wave pattern with the complex, equilateralcross-section of an icosahedron, entropy{ via time tube }, fermions and bosons.

….note: since the 5-fold icosahedron, inherently involvesphi { 1.68 }, then somewhere in all of the above, I perhaps could introduce oneor more phi values

LINK to seeing complex equilateralcross-bisection of the 5-fold icosahedron

…note: to see the zig-zag jagged bisecting hexagon, start atop peak and follow black  line between bluetriangle on top left and invisible white triangle center, now we zig and followblack line between purple triangle on left, and center invisible white triangle,next we zag and follow black line between green triangle on bottom left andpink triangle on bottom center. Continue this zig-zag around circumference oficosahedron.

LINK to seeing regular equilateral hexagons that define the 4-fold cubo-octahedron {VE }

Final note: take note, that the /\/\/\ complex hexagon iscomposed of 6 edges/lines.  A 3Dtetrahedron --minimal polyhedron of Universe-- also has 6 lines/edges also.There is a place in Synergetics that shows this deformation from 3D tet to 2Dhex but I dont have access to my Synergetics books currently.

2nd final note :--): here is LINK to Roger Penroses Conformal Cyclic Universe where he uses a tube to represent eternal existence of Universe over time.  It may or not help you with the above visualizaitons.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
what am i reading
ebuc
ebuc
..."Final note: take note, that the /\/\/\ complex hexagon is composed of 6 edges/lines.  A 3D tetrahedron --minimal polyhedron of Universe-- also has 6 lines/edges also. There is a place in Synergetics that shows this deformation from 3D tet to 2D hex but I dont have access to my Synergetics books currently"...

Also take note, that, if we can correctly associate entropy with the 5-fold sine-wave pattern /\/\/\, then we  may say that entropy may be cause of the sine-wave pattern. Let me explain how.

So this great-er circle contracts on one axis, and in so doing, extends as as a seemingly 1D line on the other axis.  However, since there it is a complex hexagon ---or many many little peaks and valleys vvvvv---, then we may say, that at a big crunch, perhaps we have what looks like a linear line, but entropy { via time }keeps alive all of these little peaks and valleys and one or more --if not all of them--- fluctuate sometime after the crunch and the eternal expansion-contraction { crunch } of Universe continues.

Also, ---and this if very important to me--- because, in my original ( 12 years ago } Unified scenario for Universe, I have two 5-fold sphericals on each side of 4-fold, seemingly 1D line. So we go back to the beginning of this essay, and recall, that, I stated if it helps, then see the great-er circle on top of toilet paper tube as bisection of a sphere sitting on top of tube. Half  of in the tube half out.

So, know that the 4-fold VE{ cubo-octahedron } will transform into its own, 4-fold, 2D complex sine-wave pattern, and,
into a seemingly flatten subpdivided triangle and,
into a seemingly simple triangle. See this LINK to begin to grasp some of the way the VE is so transformative, and again, it is because of its six square faces.

That all said, somewhere in this scenario above, --and not sure how--- I envision two sphericals on each side of or overlapping a common bilateral line.  O|O i.e. a left and right-skew icosahedron with a flatten 4-fold cubo-octahedron sharing both of the icosa.

This latter may not work exactly with my Unitary Abstracted Scenario,  ---that is more time and entropy associated representation---   because their two differrent topological approaches to visualizing Universe, geometrically.  And one is more time and entropy oriented than the other,  but I can see how 4-fold sine-wave the 5-fold sine-wave are both involved in some more complicated way.

It may be, that, both geometrical ways cannot be combined in one scenario. I dunno.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@WaterPhoenix
good question
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@ebuc
Hi, uh, I think you are on the wrong forum. This is a debating site, not a lecture site. I think Sciforums should be better.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
visualize a tube ex a cardboard toilet paper tube with acircle on each end, and one of these abstract circles is a 2D slice-of-time ergo a 2D slice of our Unitary Abstracted Universe.  Please visualize a sphere sitting in one endof this abstract tube, if it helps you, altho, my primary consideration in the following, is the 2D { area } slice-of-time circle,
Which end does the sphere sit on? How does one even begin to envision this?
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@RationalMadman
…note: to see the zig-zag jagged bisecting hexagon, start a top peak and follow black  line between blue triangle on top left and invisible white triangle center, now we zig and follow black line between purple triangle on left, and center invisible white triangle, next we zag and follow black line between green triangle on bottom left and pink triangle on bottom center. Continue this zig-zag around circumference of icosahedron. 
This is where he lost me xD
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
..."Which end does the sphere sit on? How does one even begin to envision this?"...

The end of the abstract/conceptual tube  --representative  abstract arrow-of-time--- ,  that,

is closed off by the seemingly, abstract 0-dimensionall NOW, that,

is associated with the abstract, 2D plane of, an abstract,  3D sphere, or as,

my inferred entropic abstract complex /\/\/, more complex, 2D, slice-of-time plane  as representative of  NOW

Here as follows  is a visual of an abstract tube-of-time that is always associated with an abstract, >>>>arrow-of-time>>>  where we observe cause > effect and any resultants thereof.

...................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Past >>>> arrow of time >>> NOW >>>>>>> arrow-of-time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Future
...................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

However, Ive always liked an  to have, in addition to the above, an alternate perception, that, may be more representative a  less abstract process, ergo  more dynamic change,  wherein, the | is representative of our 2D NOW, slice-of-Observed Time { | }. In the following abstract, I see past, future and NOW, being more associative or related, even tho the former above >>arrow-of-time>> appears to be more representative of cause > effect and resultants thereof

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Past <<<<<<<<<<<< Outgoing ( * | * ) Incoming <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Future
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<2<

And as of this moment, I do not have a clear answer, as to why I intuit, the jagged 2D plane to be associated with entropy.  I may have had a more intuitive in mind yesterday when I wrote this Unitary Abstracted Universe scneario, but if I did.  I cannot recall it today and Ive not reread today, what I composed yesterday.

Hope that helps you M, to see where I'm been and may be head in future. :--)

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101

....."This is where he lost me xD"...

A crooked line { black }, that defines a complex , ---i.e. having peaks and valleys, aka concavities and convexities---  2D plane circumference { around the surface } of the 5-fold icosa{20}hedron.

Thanks to your query, I found an error on my part.  There is only five of these quatorial, complex { zig-zagging }hexagonal  planes.  I confused those five, with icosahedrons 6 conceptual spin planes. Two differrent things.

It is much easier to see the four equatorial, 2D, hexagonal planes of the 4-old cubo-octahedron, as the are not complex i.e. no zig-zag involved. See LINK

Also sorry for all of the spelling errors. I  get these ideas written out and often to not do a good editing job, of my poor grammar abilities.

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@ebuc
Anytime buddy.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
..."Anytime buddy."...

Reece,  "Anytime" regarding what specifically?
ebuc
ebuc
Previously I stated, that, I wasnt sure if relating/asscoiating entropy and time ere correct, valid legal or whatever.

When I want some intelligent ideas ---not neccessarily correct---  I many times go to quora, See LINK for above, and once I did I was reminded of how I had seen entropy and time association considered in my past years of research.

..."The ordering of events in time can in principle include both constructive and destructive processes. The notion of time ordering is not dependent on entropy. We cannot infer absolutely that time causes entropy or that time is necessarily a measure of entropy.

...The second law of thermodynamics is only an empirical law not derived from first principles from which we can only infer that an increase in entropy over time is probable. It is contradicted in Loschmidt's paradoxasserting that the reversible nature of processes as exhibited in both classical and quantum mechanics demands that reduction of entropy over time is in fact possible.
....If one presumes inherent randomness in the universe as in the Bohr quantum interpretation, then constructive processes become inherently much less probable than constructive ones and there would be a direct relation between time and entropy. In this case we could say time would be a measure of entropy but we could not infer a direct causal relation between them.

...At the same time, by any interpretation of the quantum no information is ever lost globally and each event happening in time creates new information resulting in an exponential increase in information globally in apparent contradiction to the local entropy where quantum information is lost locally into space at light speed never to be regained until the distant future where it has effect elsewhere."...
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@ebuc
I’m just pulling your leg. High level humour. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
..."I’m just pulling your leg. High level humour."..

Well Reece, your too high for as i still dont get it or feel my leg being pulled.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ebuc
Everyone loves    to use a circle  --a great circle is a equilateral cross-section of a sphere--- to express this, that or another,
Nobody does that. Not even you do that, you just throw the word circle into the middle of a pile of words. That is neither using a circle nor expressing a point, much less both.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Past <<<<<<<<<<<< Outgoing ( * | * ) Incoming <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Future
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Am I correct in understanding that you support the model of reality where we are in an endless cycle? Meaning that the end of reality was the cause for its origin?
ebuc
ebuc

..."Am I correct in understanding that you support the model of reality where we are in an endless cycle? Meaning that the end of reality was the cause for its origin?"..

If by  "reality" you mean our finite,  eternally existent, occupied space Universe, then as ascertained by obsevation and subsequent investigations, the 1st law of conservation...'naught is created nor destroyed'.....   And be clear, this is seperate issue from any ...'heat death of Universe'... scenarios.

1} there is no origin of Universe, and,

2} there is no absolute end, ---in time--- to Universe i.e. occupied space Universe is eternal and in eternal transformation, with a finite set of parameters. One of those parameters Ive mentioned many times here and at last Dbeate.org, ..there can only exist five regular/symmetrical and convex, polyhedral of Universe.  Never less and never more.

My preference for defining reality, is that which exists as ---inside the tubular torus----  a resultant of a;

1} positive shaped Gravity (  ) on the outer surface of a torus, and and,

2} a negative shaped Dark Energy )( on the inner surface of the same torus.

(><)(><) = bisection of horizontal torus { doughnut } with inversion-outversions occurring from peaks of curvature of outer and inner surface, define a sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/\/\/\/.

I derived { deduced } this conclusion after  turning my numerical four level/line pattern inside-out, wherein I found all prime numbers ---except 2 and 3---  to be associated with the peak of positive curvature ergo gravity i.e. 1,  5-7, 11-13, 17-19, 23, 29-31 etc on the top line.

Reality is defined by two inside-the-tube lines associated with the numbers, that follow a sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/\ i.e. 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24 etc.

The bottom line is the remaining numbers not on the other three listed above ergo, 2-4, 8-10, 14-16, 20-22, etc.

Hope that helps you to better understand where I stand on issue of reality and Universe.

Reality = Observed Time = quantised if not also quantified particles by humans, ergo fermions { matter } and bosons { force }. and most if not all of those have been associated with a sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/ ergo associated with our known reality.