2 Years of DebateArt (A Reflection)

Author: Vader

Total: 7
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
DART has existed for 2 years in 2 days, leaving the website to be 2 years old! Happy Birthday! The site has gone through a plethora of changes since it's assumption. The site was used as a rescue ship for debaters on DDO to come on and try to revitalize the spirit that DDO once brung. This was initial the emergency hideout until DDO recovered from the nightmare it is now. In 2020, the dawn of a new decade, the site has formed it's own community of former NON-DDO members, to former DDO members, etc. I have existed on this site for nearly 2 years, and I have seen the changes this site has brung. Let's start

The Transition of Power
In the fall of 2019, former chief mod bsh1 resigned. This brang on a new era of moderation, one hopeful for a bright future, as Virtuoso took the reigns 

Formation of Uniqueness
In the Winter--->Spring, DART started to become it's own unique site. It wanted to go away from the classic DDO look, and form a new look with the website. This process took awhile, but is now effective in the site as major design changes have occurred. 

In the 2 years I've been around, I've seen this site change and develop. So, with that mind, cheers to 2 years!
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Oh I was ready to do a "Happy birthday DART" topic on 8/05, because that is the earliest activity for anything on this site I could have. Is it really made before 08.05.18?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
happy birthday!
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Intelligence_06
Is it really made before 08.05.18?

DART has existed for 2 years in 2 days

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Intelligence_06
Technically was founded July 28th, earliest activity Aug 5
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
It's been a journey guys and we're just getting started :)