Black diversity according to Joe Biden

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 38
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Okay, Biden supporters, do you want to make a valid apology for Joe Biden? Something like he really did not say, "Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things," https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/06/joe-biden-latino-african-american-remark-392354. like he didn't really say a few weeks ago that he would BEAT Joe Biden? Go ahead: here's you open mike. Tell me he did not say something that, if Trump said it, you'd immediately accuse him of being a racist. You do, anyway. But, this quote is by Joe BNiden, just like he said a few weeks ago, "You ain't black" if you don't vote for Joe. How many times must he hit you over the head before you realize his mouth mirrors his brain, and Biden's brain is the Dems worst disaster.

I'll predict what you're going to say, and it will begin with, "But Trump..."

Go ahead, because instead of making a valid rebuttal, the last argument of a lost cause is personal attack. You cannot, and will not apologize for Joe Biden by trashing Donald Trump. Make a valid argument FOR Joe Biden. He'll never do it himself. He needs you, but he can trash Trump himself. It's all he can do; he doesn't have another strategy. Don't be stupid like Joe. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
every day i swear its something new with him
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
It's not bragging if he knows he can do it.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Honestly both are pretty trash candidates, just Trump is less trash by far in my mind. 
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@MisterChris
I agree they are both trash candidates. However I struggle to imagine a candidate that would be more trash than trump. I mean, I guess if he were a cannibal that would be worse...
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@HistoryBuff
Lol we've just about summed up the 2 sides. "I hate both but Trump is better" vs "I hate both but Biden is better"
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@MisterChris
Lol we've just about summed up the 2 sides. "I hate both but Trump is better" vs "I hate both but Biden is better"
lol i guess so. I'm prefer to phrase it as "I hate both, but biden is the lesser evil". I would really hate to have to say the words that biden is better. 

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@HistoryBuff
Fair enough
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
"I hate both, but biden is the lesser evil"
You then said you would hate to have to say Biden is better? You just did, just as I predicted.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
"I hate both, but biden is the lesser evil"
You then said you would hate to have to say Biden is better? You just did, just as I predicted.
The answer was kind of a joke. I think both biden and trump are terrible. But Trump is more terrible. So since I don't like Biden, I don't want to say he's better. So I will phrase it as trump is just worse so I don't have to say that. 

It's like choosing between getting punched in the stomach and having your legs cut off with a chainsaw. With biden, it will hurt. It will be uncomfortable, but we will be fine. With trump, we could very well die. And even if we don't, the damage will be considerable. 
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
Over the last four years, please define specifically how your legs have been cut off, because the same policies of the last four years will continue.  Simply put, I am better off now than I was four yeas ago after Oba'a/Biden concluded their attempt of fundamental change of America. If you're not better off, that's entirely on you. And if you are, what's cut your legs? The mantra is you hate Trump, but you mantra finishes without any explanation whatsoever. You're not thinking if you don't have an answer. No, you media heroes don't say why, either. Care to think for yourself, for oncer?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@fauxlaw
You don't understand. People would rather listen to the doomsayer with the cardboard sign predicting the end of the world rather than having to look in the mirror for self reflection regarding what exactkly they did the past 4 years to improve themselves.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
Over the last four years, please define specifically how your legs have been cut off, because the same policies of the last four years will continue.
rampant corruption, gross incompetence, near runs with wars (iran), gutting of regulatory protections, massive giveaways to the rich leading to record deficits, colossally fucking up the response to Covid, sending in shock troops to attack protesters etc. 

Simply put, I am better off now than I was four yeas ago after Oba'a/Biden concluded their attempt of fundamental change of America.
maybe you are, but america is not. It is much worse off. 

The mantra is you hate Trump, but you mantra finishes without any explanation whatsoever. You're not thinking if you don't have an answer. 
i do have an answer. All of the above and much, much more. 

No, you media heroes don't say why, either. Care to think for yourself, for oncer?
are you kidding? There are hundreds of terrible things trump has done or screwed up. There are many, many reasons why the majority of the country does not want him to be president. 
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
i do have an answer. All of the above and much, much more. 
All the above are media talking points you are superb at parroting, but not a single point is documented by a source. Cite your grievances, or shut it, because it is all sound and fury. And if the "massive giveaways to the rich leading to record deficits," [what record deficits, because the only record here belongs to Oba'a?], and that was massive giveaways to the rich, too [what do your think QE was? Did you benefit from QE? No.] 

the majority of the country does not want him to be president. 
Do you even know who the majority of the country is? No, you don't. Look at the polls. Who do they poll? REGISTERED VOTERS. Who are reg voters. 250M people. In the last Pres election, only 51% of them bothered to vote, split between Hillaryous Balloon Girl an Trump, 60+M each. About 137M reg. voters DID NOT VOTE, and they are part of your "majority of the country." 137M people are your majority, my friend; people with no opinion. You have about 60M+ who agree with you, and about 60M+ who agree with me. Neither are the majority of Americans. Get that straight. It's actual history, buff.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Greyparrot
Oh, I get that, alright. I know most people don't have the ambition that I do, or the confidence in the future that I have. And those who don't complain the loudest, never recognizing that while they complain about the rich, they do nothing to put themselves on that path. That's my fault, and the fault of others who do decide they, too, can be rich? It's not rocket science, but it isn't handed out on a an entitlement platter, either.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
Not to mention, please provide an explanation why all those things you parrot have affected you, but not me? What's the difference between you and your pessimism, and me and my confidence? Something is at the root of it, and I'm a happy man, and you are not. You think maybe you have something to do with your lot in life, and I do, too in mine?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
“Poor kids are just as smart as white kids.”-Joe Biden 2020
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
All the above are media talking points you are superb at parroting, but not a single point is documented by a source. Cite your grievances, or shut it, because it is all sound and fury.
Trump and his family have numerous sources of corruption going on. trump has rerooted government personell to stay in his hotels and resorts. He tried to force a G7 summit to be at his resort. There is a huge pool to draw on here. 

He almost triggered a war with Iran. By his own admission he ordered an attack on an iranian military base that would have been a declaration of war and only called it off at the last minute. 

And if the "massive giveaways to the rich leading to record deficits," [what record deficits, because the only record here belongs to Oba'a?]
obama inherited an economy in crisis (caused by a lack of government regulation), as a result he ran deficits. Trump has massively ramped up deficit spending since taking office despite inheriting a booming economy from obama. 

Not to mention, please provide an explanation why all those things you parrot have affected you, but not me? 
your question seems to highlight a key difference between us. I care about the entire country. You seem to only care about yourself. As long as you are fine, you don't care if trump is shitting on everyone else. But that is a trend i have noticed among republicans. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@fauxlaw
I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears and yell lalalalalalala Trump is bad so vote Biden, there you've been rebutted.

All one has to do is think what a Biden economy would look like.  I mean sure some of the poor (you know he meant black) kids are just as smart as white kids but I don't see how the poor wouldn't be worse off under Biden.  Come on man, you know, sheesh.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
“Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this.” -Joe Biden 1977

“Poor kids are just as smart as white kids.”-Joe Biden 2020

“If you don’t support me, then you ain’t black” -Joe Biden 2020

"Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.” -Joe Biden 2020

So tell me again who doesn’t like black people?

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
He almost triggered a war with Iran
Oba'a DID tell Russia: "I can be more flexible after the election." No "almost" there. Oba'a DID NOTHING as Russia invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea. No "Almost" there. Oba'a DID increase our national debt by more than every preceding President, combined. No "almost" there.  Oba'a DID make the worst deal with Iran, guaranteeing they would have nukes in 10 years. No "almost" there. Oba'a DID NOTHING when our embassy in Benghazi was attacked, and had an ambassador murdered, and blamed a video. No "almost" there. Oba'a made a disastrous trade deal with Asia that rivaled NAFTA in its idiocy. No "almost" there. You can take your "almost" and shove it deep where the sun don't shine.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Be my guest. And tell me what Biden has accomplished in 48 years in government, besides being a constant buffoon with foot in mouth.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
Oba'a DID tell Russia: "I can be more flexible after the election." No "almost"
ok, are you expecting me to be outraged that Obama didn't push for war? Why do you think this is a criticism?

Oba'a DID increase our national debt by more than every preceding President, combined.
Obama inherited a crisis which required spending. Trump inherited the booming economy Obama built, then Trump exceeded the deficit spending by Obama with massive handouts to the rich. 

Oba'a DID NOTHING when our embassy in Benghazi was attacked, and had an ambassador murdered, and blamed a video. No "almost" there.
lol I will never understand why the right is so obsessed with Benghazi. Why do you think this issue matters?

Oba'a DID make the worst deal with Iran, guaranteeing they would have nukes in 10 years. No "almost" there.
lol because trying to get a peaceful resolution to an issue is somehow a bad thing? The current policy guarantees Iran will get a bomb. Sanctions can slow them down, but they won't ever stop them. The only way to stop them is through diplomacy. Which trump has made completely impossible. Trump has guaranteed Iran will have nuclear weapons. 

And even if I agreed with your criticisms of Obama (which i don't), that isn't a defense of trump. He has done much worse than pretty much all of this stuff. I mean he's only 1 term in and he has done way, way more stupid shit than obama did in 8 years. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@fauxlaw
He's made his family and himself very wealthy,  does that count as an accomplished because that's all I can think of. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@TheDredPriateRoberts
@fauxlaw
lol I will never understand why the right is so obsessed with Benghazi. Why do you think this issue matters?
“What difference at this point does it make?”

-Hillary Clinton
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@MisterChris
What do you think of Joe Jorgenson (Libertarian candidate)?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
He's made his family and himself very wealthy.

He also made hard-working taxpayers poorer.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@TheUnderdog
She's got the right idea about the Constitution and the size of our government. However, I'm not sure how I feel about her immigration and criminal reform policy,  as well as her "One Giant Switzerland" military policy.  For example, she advocates for almost completely unfiltered immigration. I disagree. I believe it is within our rights as a nation to filter immigrants by ideology. If they do not support democracy and capitalism, as well as defend the American Dream then they should not be permitted entrance into our nation just to be a parasite on the system that they intend to destroy. If they support our values and want to fight for our legacy, I say welcome them all with open arms. 

Just about everything else I agree wholeheartedly with her on. 

That said, my research into Joe Jorgenson is preliminary at best. To summarize, I think she is better than Trump, but I'm skeptical of a few big things and would have to be convinced.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@MisterChris
I agree with Joe Jorgenson on the size of our military (to an extent) and immigration policies.  As for if the immigrants would accept our values, we can't kick people out of the country because we don't like how they vote.  Otherwise, we would have to expel every single democrat because they do the same thing.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I do. Not everybody does it. I contend everybody can, but doesn't. The mirror is their nemesis.