Author: RationalMadman

Total: 141
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I am being banned for apparently:

• Doxxing
  • Coordinating with banned users to give me free wins
I have never done either of these things. In fact, I regularly helped the mods notice banned users before any free wins were given by their accounts. Idk who I doxxed on DART or wtf happened but it's a lie too.

Do whatever you want here, cowards will be cowards. Ragnar is not a coward, he is just delusional.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The only reason I made this thread is so that when people come later and see utter lies spoken about me by the mods, they go 'hmm where did RM dox?' and go 'hmm where did RM coordinate with banned users rather than be the only person to continually expose them and their alts?'

Bull fucking shit, the entire reason I am banned is LITERALLY a lie.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I sent PMs to Ragnar and Virtuoso, completely different ones. Virtuoso is the liar here, Ragnar is the blinded one.

The only people I ever did anything like 'doxxing' to were banned users on secure, private PMs the mods Bsh1 and Virtuoso. I gave them information on severely toxic banned users to help them. If Virtuoso is going to accuse me of doxxing to the general userbase, he's a fucking liar and should have the balls to come out and speak. I don't give a single shit about this ban, only the reasoning behind it. Have a nice life in this website, it's at least better than DDO.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
As for the 'accusation' I am being banned for, it's not a false accusation. Someone doesn't beg DDO to help them from poverty and then ditch it laughing his head off if it really saved him from poverty. Pretty fucking simple to understand. I do not regret a single accusation made, not even in the slightest.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Word of advice as a dying declaration: do not trust Virtuoso ever. 

There's of course a lot more to this dying declaration but the one(s) who needs to know the rest will know.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Don't let the mods tell you they messaged me a fair warning, the warning came after/with the ban and I have been left completely unanswered on what doxxing or banned user collaboration they're referring to.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
Banned forever?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@BearMan
2 months is apparently what they think is proportionate for my fabricated sins.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
Oof. I don't think you would actually doxx people or coordinate with banned users, but the mods are mods.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@BearMan
I am not here to pretend I am an angel, I am here to let you know that the demon they made me out to be is simply a ridiculously fictional one.

I have been toxic at times, but how toxic? Usually I give an angry remark then block people. People even mocked me for my repeated habit of ceasing to engage with trolls and just blocking them. If the troll chooses to keep baiting me out, I contact the mods. I don't know wtf I did wrong and neither does Ragnar; Virtuoso has told him some things that completely misconstrue what went on in the past, in order to get me banned for reasons that somehow serve Virtuoso's agenda but are beyond my comprehension.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Y u bloking me?

(I can't even @ you for some odd reasons)
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
You gonna forget about the time you threatened to doxx Ramshutu because you didn't like him, and claimed you knew all about him? 

Vader
Vader
-->
@BearMan
Foolish you are. I don't want to dive into the history of RM, since he has changed, but on DDO, he did that stuff, but hasn't on DART
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
Morning 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Imabench
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
What do you even mean threatened to dox Ramshutu, he's a user on createdebate and I don't want to get into that but if I am being banned now for that, it's utterly ridiculous. That is literally not why I'm being banned. I am not being banned for my issues with Ramshutu. He's a very toxic user who I don't miss one bit but he's irrelevant to this. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Anyway, goodbye DART it was not all bad while it lasted. It was also not all that great but such is life.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
The following was written before the notification, and is to be placed in the mod log:

RationalMadman has been banned for 2-months. This is primarily due to the following...

"Targeted harassment of any member prohibited, as is inciting others to do so at your behest."
This one goes on endlessly. Claiming victim to the moderation team regularly via insisting roughly half the active user base are actively bullying him; while regularly being the instigator of conflict and following people around complaining at them obsessively.
A recent example of targeted harassment against voters: complaining with obscenities and drama that someone's vote was not automatically deleted for being against him. This further doubles as low level vote tampering, via informing any other potential voters what to expect if voting against him; while insisting in the vote request thread that they've troll voted (implying it needs a counter vote in his favor, when their questionable vote already is) https://www.debateart.com/debates/2114/comment_links/28755 (note, this was posted within minutes of the vote in question, denying any possibly for the admin team to review and delete it).
A recent example of targeted harassment via the forms: Derailing a thread with insults rising to the level of extravagant made up stories about users (if not lying, it's doxxing to have spied on them braiding their hair and giving each other manicures) basically because they play board games without you. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4593/post-links/191128 
Same thread: Threatening to ban someone, which is impersonating moderation. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4593/post-links/191181 
Accusing another member of getting a cut from a gofundme which you insist was a scam: This raises the seriousness, as it's accusing a third party of criminal activity. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4593/post-links/191270 

"Multi-accounting and any action indistinguishable from it is prohibited."
Technically forgiven, but still of note with recent complaints of it not being rewarded. Coordinating with someone for them to make fake accounts to give him a bunch of free wins, is still within the purview of this crime.

"Doxing is strictly forbidden. Without their express permission, you may not post, threaten to post, nor encourage others to post, anyone’s private or identifying information no matter how it was obtained." 
Doxing another user: While this is from a while ago, it does feed into history of poor decisions, particularly as related to being fixated on certain people.

All this said, three months were strongly considered, but it was decreased in light of him being an immeasurably valuable contributor. Good deeds mitigate bad, but they do not absolve.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
What? Your 'doxxing' quote is me asking for his permission to reveal who he is on createdebate when he says I'm lying. I do admit though, my tone was rude and Ramshutu is not someone I have any severe beef with anymore but that's mainly because he quit I guess. I was most annoyed that he'd always mock my profile pictures by picking them and that he'd vote me to lose in debates for the sake of it. I admit that in that thread you quote for the 'doxxing' I was very angry and my tone was something I should work on but honestly you quoted me saying 'if you give me permission'. I revealed nothing without his permission, he didn't permit me and I didn't reveal a thing. I even take it back because I am not 100% sure whose alt was who on createdebate.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
Technically forgiven, but still of note with recent complaints of it not being rewarded. Coordinating with someone for them to make fake accounts to give him a bunch of free wins, is still within the purview of this crime.
lie. I never ever did this. I was frequently active and I knew from the usernames and debate topics who was almost definitely Type1. I did not coordinate with him to give me free wins at all. In fact this lie was something Ramshutu said, along with Virtuoso. They suspected me based on how fast I spotted Type1. I am literally being banned for the opposite of what I did, I helped the mods spot him.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
What you call harassment is me sticking up for myself to scumbags. I stand by my statements but I admit with Ramshutu I got too extremely angry and toxic at points. I am sorry for it, not for my statements to Hamburgler.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
I am sorry but if this is what you call doxxing and defamation, that I suggested there's a clique braiding hair and getting manicures, I think we can see what level of BS you have.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
You are saying I harassed Seldiora... For what? Having an issue with his RFD? LOL! Are you ACTUALLY KIDDING ME?!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
Asking for a vote on a debate and raising issue with Seldiora's RFD is listed under harassment?! Are you joking?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
I officially apologise for what I said to Ramshutu. That is all I apologise for. Your 'series of evidence of harassment' is the biggest joke I have seen in a while. You considered it doxxing to know that a clique is braiding and doing manicures. That is beyond hilarious. 

On top of that, you are saying me asking for people to vote on a debate and complaining about a weak RFD is somehow harassment. Seldiora said I am targeting him with harassment? Who complained?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
You said I threatened to ban someone and impersonated moderation yet the link shows no such thing.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
If you want, I will take back the accusation to Hamburgler but I want to be allowed to personally think it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
I am willing to post a written apology to Hamburgler if that is the sole issue here. I will do the same to Ramshutu. I wantnto be allowed to think things about them though.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am not truly sorry to Hamburgler because ifbhe was totally honest, he ditched a site that saved him from homelessness, correct? If this isntbe case and he treated DDO that way after genuinely veing saved, I don't think he's entitled to call me a sociopath from any kind of high horse.

At this point I see that there are two true things I've done, one is to Hamburgler, the other to Ramshutu and both appear to involve defamation. I can say I believed wgat I typed but of it really is lies then I'm sorry and I accept the punishment. Hoqever, the things you are accusing me of go beyond that, you are treating isolated incidents as frequent behaviour. I did not harass Seldiora or dox a clique by saying they are getting manicures and braiding their hair.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
I just hope you actually read your series of evidence and see how ridiculous some of it is. I firmly believe what I said about Hamburgler but I'm willing to apologise as I do indeed lack any concrete evidence. Same with Ramshutu