New Age

Author: janesix

Total: 18
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
Do you think something important will happen with the coming of the new Age, the ending of Pisces and the beginning of Aquarius?
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
-->
@janesix
Would do Pisces and Aquarius have to do with anything happening on Earth?
janesix
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
Do you know what the Precession of the Equinoxes is?
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@janesix
Yes, it has to do with the long term wobble in the Earth. The official beginning of the Aquarius age was 11/11/11. Apparently, the transition alone takes 50 years.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
That is the question.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@janesix
If the event is over the next 50 years it'll probably be global warming.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
So you are open to the idea that there could be "changes" that occur during different seasons during the Precession?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Goldtop
The official beginning of the Aquarius age was 11/11/11. Apparently, the transition alone takes 50 years.
Do you mean from one zodiacal house to another? 
Stronn
Stronn
-->
@janesix
Yes, many important things will occur on Earth.

None of them will be due to the precession of the equinoxes.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Stronn
Yes, many important things will occur on Earth.

None of them will be due to the precession of the equinoxes.

Well to my knowledge it is definitely celestial changes that cause things to happen on Earth. The Perigee of other planets is the main cause . This is why, I believe, natural disasters, such as tidal waves, volcanoes and earthquakes are occurring at more frequent intervals than just 50 years ago.

Some planets are closer in proximity to Earth now than they have been for  millennia and their gravitational pull along with the gravitational pull of the moon are having a devastating effect on our planet. It has happened before. Even the ancients knew and wrote about it. 
"Man made" climate change is a myth. One volcano can throw up more pollution than man has ever done since the industrial revolution. This is not to say that man is not contributing to the state of our atmosphere.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@janesix
Changes have been occurring on the Earth for billions of years. The wobble of the Earth has been there a very long time but has yet to be linked to those changes.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Stephen
Based on the wobble, yes.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
I agree, I haven't found anything that is linked to the cycle of the Precession. Nothing solid anyway. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Goldtop
Based on the wobble, yes.

I remember reading something sometime ago about the length of the "ages" zodiac houses. I will have to dig it out, but I clearly remember that  one house it takes 2,160 years approx to complete before it give way to the incoming house, -  give or take 100 years because some houses are smaller that others.
Though I may be confusing all this with precessional "wobble". 
janesix
janesix
-->
@Stephen
yes, you have it right on
Stephen
Stephen

The 12th Planet page 178  Zecharia Sitchin

"Precessionis a phenomenon caused by the Earths North – South axis, causing the North Pole(the one pointing at the North Star) and the South Pole to trace a grand circlein the heavens, the apparent retardation of the Earth against a starry constellationamounts to about 50 seconds of arc in one year, or 1 degree in 72 years. Thegrand circle – the time it talks the Earth’s North Pole to point again at thesame North star – therefore lasts  25,920years ( 72X 360),and that is what astronomers call the Great year (forapparently Plato, too, was aware of the phenomenon.
The risingand the setting of various stars deemed significant in antiquity, and theprecise determination of spring equinox (which ushered in the New Year), wererelated to the zodiacal house in which they accrued. Due to the precession, thespring equinox and other celestial phenomena, being retarded from year to year,were finally retarded once in 2,160 years by a full zodiacal house.

Ourastronomers continue to employ a “zero point”  (“the first point of Aries”), which marked the spring equinox  circa 900 BC but this point has by now shiftedwell into the house of Pisces, Circa A.D.21 the spring equinox will begin to occurin the preceding house Aquarius. This is what is meant by those who say that weare about to enter the Age of Aquarius".

janesix
janesix
-->
@Stephen
And what effect, if any, do you think the Precessional cycle might have on us here on Earth? Or the Earth itself?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@janesix
And what effect, if any, do you think the Precessional cycle might have on us here on Earth? Or the Earth itself?
 I think I explained a little at post 10 above. but to add further. Our own planet earth's orbit is not exactly circular, it is more elliptical orbit around the sun and never returns to the same place. It does retard  1 arc second   which would bring us into a closer proximity to other planets whose gravitational pull  do/will and are act on our earth with devastating effects as I pointed out in post 10 above. We have just experienced the largest "blood moon"  (one of many this year alone) this century. This is because we were at a closer distance than we have been used to. 

The ancients knew about this effect, and most certainly the priests, who used  this action of the planets against the ignorant and illiterate populations of the earth by telling them they must have done something wrong so "the gods" are sending punishment, unless of course they donate more of their hard earned belongings and properties to the temple / church. 

To day we can understand better because of the simple and basic things most of us know about astronomy. but in ancient times it was punishment sent by the gods, for one misdeed or another and what usually followed was plague and pestilence, and all kinds of diseases simply because unlike today, they just could not  manage or cope with what had happened to them. They seemed to fear the god more than dying from the fatal perdicuments they were actually in.  We are today are more aware and able to cope with many other these natural disasters. We have hospitals, medicine, machinery etc etc. Yet still there are  religions that will blame the gods for these horrific disasters.

The movie Apocalypto gives example of priests using the natural phenomena of an eclipse to fool the citizens into giving more sacrifices. The priest pretends to talk his god into returning his favour...... and his light