The liberal blindness

Author: crossed

Total: 5
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed

isaiah 32:5

The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful. 6For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. 7The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right. 8But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand.Rise up, ye women that are at ease; hear my voice, ye careless daughters; give ear unto my speech. 10Many days and years shall ye be troubled, ye careless women: for the vintage shall fail, the gathering shall not come. 11Tremble, ye women that are at ease; be troubled, ye careless ones: strip you, and make you bare, and gird sackcloth upon your loins. 12They shall lament for the teats, for the pleasant fields, for the fruitful vine.

Here is a snope article.That say's there is no aborted babies in food.Then goes on how there are only use clones of aborted babies which they use to grow natural flavoring in.How can liberals believe this

neither Pepsi nor any other U.S. food company is manufacturing or selling any consumable products “that are actually made using the cell tissue of unborn babies that were murdered through abortion.” What we’re talking about here is a cell line derived from a single (healthy, aborted) fetus over forty years ago: claiming that current food products employing flavorings derived from research based on the HEK 293 cell line “are actually made using the cell tissue of unborn babies” is like saying that possessing a digitized image of a photocopy of a picture of a Beethoven manuscript is the same as “owning a document in Beethoven’s own handwriting” — the original is not present in substance, only in a multi-generational, representational form. CBS News noted such in a mid-2011 report on the Senomyx controversy (which for some reason primarily focused on PepsiCo)
How can anyone believe this.

I still hold that liberals are brainwashed or are blinded by god.Read the entire article.

dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
Is this you admitting that you eat babies?
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@crossed
Hey, you're back
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@crossed
Isaiah 32:5 is saying that liberalism is a virtue, which is of course quite correct.

"The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful."

liberal is to vile
as
bountiful is to churl (a churl is an impolite and mean-spirited person)

vile bad
churl bad
bountiful good
liberal good

This passage endorses the liberal.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@crossed
Man I was hoping it was true so I could finally satisfy my liberal atheist hunger for aborted baby flesh.