Crux of Expanding Universe ---Blood Red Moon 8/23/2020

Author: ebuc

Total: 14
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
This first post is Part-1   and is all ---out of sequential orders-- and the Crux of Expanding Universe does not come til Part-2 in next post.

If you watched at least first half of above video, then, you see that, if acceleration is equal to Gravity (  ), and Dark Energy )(  is associated with accelerating expansion, then Gravity would appear to be the cause of acceleration? Yes? No? Holy Mackeral Batman. The more I thought about this LINK above on Blood Moon 8/23/2020, the more I see my torus scenario ---- i.e. positive (  ) and negative )( curvature---  having increased validity.

This above all came after some other random thoughts I was throwing out there when disscusing ----with JZD dude----  what causes expansion and accelerated expansion of Universe. 1} Ex first I was throwing out of top of my head for fun,  my Pi-powerings from other past numerical explorations 

2} Or is powering really just multiplication-by-division  causing expansion of occupied Space? See Bucky Fullers scenarios ---Synergetics 1 and 2---  that are similar concept.
3} Or perhaps the macro-infinite non-occupied Space, --the only true vacuum--  outside of finite, occupied Space Universe, is pulling part or all of the occupied Space Universe i.e. outward and apart{ disintegrating expansion }.  Ahh, now that was a new thought for me, and l reminded myself that Mother Nature abors a vacuum and equilibrium { B Fuller }

4} And the expansion is accelerating, because, ?????..a Dark Energy....??? or a rotating axis-of-spin Universe, ?????........

To be clear, this rotating axis-of-spin thoughts was the JDZ dudes line of thinking, and I was questioning him for some links, he could not supply so I did a search.

See what this article in following LINK says;

...."The geometrical pattern exhibited by the distribution of the spiral galaxies is clear, but can only be observed when analysing a very large number of astronomical objects,” Shamir added.

.....The patterns span over more than 4 billion light-years, but the asymmetry in that range is not uniform. The asymmetry gets higher when the galaxies are more distant from Earth, which shows that the early Universe was more consistent and less chaotic than the current Universe.

......Whats more, the patterns do not just show that the Universe is not symmetric, but also that the asymmetry changes in different parts of the Universe, and the differences exhibit a unique pattern of multi-poles.
"If the Universe has an axis, it is not a simple single axis like a merry-go-round," Shamir said. "It is a complex alignment of multiple axes that also have a certain drift.".........
~~\~~~~~/~~~~~~\~~~~~~/~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~

And they all { axi } spin faster and faster....for what reason?   Why are they working harder i.e operating at higher frequencies?  If energy is equal to  mass, then perhaps the buzz-spin at higher frequencies to increase their mass, so as gravity will eventually pull them all back together again.

Sort of like all the kings horses and all the kings men, putting Humpty-Dumpty    Universe back together again.

Ok that was all before my revelations after watching the LINK video at beginning of Part-1 on this post/page above. Part-2 is coming next post page.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
What is a true vacuum? 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
What is a true vacuum? 
See #3 in message #1....the macro-infinite non-occupied Space, --the only true vacuum--  outside of finite, occupied Space Universe..."

If Space is occupied then you cannot have a true/prefect vacuum.  Many people and some scientist typs refer to the Space outside of Earth atmosphere as a vacuum.  It is not a true/perfect vacuum because, it is filled with photons, neutrinos, plasma, gas clouds, metrorites, asteroids, comets, moons, planets galaxies clusters of gallaxies so on and so on.

Zed, do you understand?

If your one of those irrational, illogical lack of common sense types who believe we live in a macro-infinite occupied Space Universe, then, my experience is, my rational, logical common sense efforts are wasted on those types of people.

Finite = systemic and structural integrity ergo has wholistic integrity

Infinite = lack of integrity ergo lacks wholism much less integrity

ebuc
ebuc
Part-2
If you watched at least first half of above video in Part-1 and where I stated, that,  if acceleration is equal to Gravity (  ), and Dark Energy )(  is associated with accelerating expansion, then Gravity would appear to be the cause of acceleration? Yes? No? Holy Mackeral. The more I thought about this LINK above, today, the more I see my torus scenario ---- i.e. positive (  ) and negative )( curvature---  having increased validity.

So that, along with the Mother Nature abhorring a true vacuum and rushes in --on in the following, rushes outward--- to fill it.

Lets actually start there with the latter statement above, since ive been the leader and espousing this concept of the macro-infinite non-occupied Space ---outside of our finite Universe--- as the only true vacuum.

Well if if its macro-infinite we might say, that it would have more pull that if was of some finite amount of vacuum Space.   I dunno about that, either way at this time.  What I do think, is that that vacuum outside would cause a tug on on Universe, circumferentially on every surface area of finite Universe. Do you the reader, follow me so far?

As was at work today, I wondered if that pulling apart --rushing outward expansion--- would be greater { faster acceleration } the closer to the dynamic edge of Universe, as opposed to the dynamic changing center of Universe?

H,mm, its late and I'm tired, however, I wanted to get these thoughts written out, before I lost them.

Ahhh, yes, the other key thing ---beside this above abhorrent nature--  I recall that Gravity and acceleration are indistinguishable, as stated in the video --Gravity or Theory of Relativity simplified in Part-1 above---  that, Gravity is equivalent to acceleration.

Ha, well those who have been following { listening to me } ---like a good student should--- probably already see where this is headed.  In my 10 years{?} now of expounding this torus scenario, of positive shaped geodesic of Gravity (  ) contraction is very intimate with its 180 degree diametric opposite, negative shaped geodesic Dark Energy )(.

I.e. they are both two sides of the same phenomena of Gravitational { mass-attraction } and Dark Energy { accelerating expansion }.  H,mm that is not exactly how I thought I had in mind at work but close enough for now.

Anyway, you get the basic jist of my thoughts and again, throw that abhorrent true vacuum in to  the scenario ---sucking finite Universe apart :--O  and we have two expansion causes of expansion and acceleration being equivalent to Gravity (  ) --ergo its toroidal, diametric 180 degree opposite Dark Energy )(-- and I see my revelation on the horizon here.

Maybe when I'm not so tired. Part-3 coming

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Yep....My point was, there is no such thing as a true vacuum.

Nothing would be a true vacuum....Matter-less infinite space/macro infinite.

As such and at a basic level and from a laypersons point of view, your expansion hypothesis is sort of stating the obvious

You get the basic gist of my thoughts.
Not necessarily.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Yep....My point was, there is no such thing as a true vacuum.
If we live in a finite, occupied Space Universe, then there exists only one rational, logical common sense conclusion, that  you ego does not allow you to acknolwedge as truth, that what exists outside of our Universe is the macro-infinite, non-occupied Space aka the true vacuum or perfect vacuum etc.

Ive laid this out clearly in so many threads you have  been in, in the old Debat.org and in so many threads in this DArt.

That ego places mental blockages to rational, logical  common sense pathways of thought and truth is old news.

YOu need to go back and reread message #3 above, my Cosmic Trinity Oultine/List and many other threads til you can get your head on a pathway of rational, logical common sense and truth.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
I'm not sure that you fully understand ego, but that's  a semantics issue.

Nonetheless, I would suggest that space is either finite or infinite and not both simultaneously.

Though occupied and unoccupied is logical, and so your proposition is sort of obvious if we accept the principle of ongoing universal expansion.

So: Two simple layman's questions based on the above.

1. Is matter a finite resource?

2. And if so, how does one visualise the movement pattern of matter and universe, post genesis?

Can you give me a simple, rational answer to these questions?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
ZED...Nonetheless, I would suggest that space is either finite or infinite and not both simultaneously.pace
Nonsense with no rational, explantion for your cluelessness. SPACE is macro-micro infinite and with those paremeters, we our dynamic, finite, occupied Space Universe.

This is pretty simple concept, yet you and so many others ego continues to get in the way f;

1} grasping this common sense truth and,

2} acknowledging it to self as a truth via rational, logical common sense based on human observations.

Though occupied and unoccupied is logical, and so your proposition is sort of obvious if we accept the principle of ongoing universal expansion.
Finite occupied Space and macro-micro infinite non-occupied Space is correct way to state the conclusions and both are eternally existent as complements to each other, as the the third complement to both, Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Expansion of occupied Space Universe is whole other separate issue and only comes after chapter #1 , 2 nd 3 above the i.e. after you can grasp the rather simple Cosmic Trinity Outline/List above ---and the many other places Ive referenced it.

So: Two simple layman's questions based on the above.
1. Is matter a finite resource?
Fermionic matter---a finite occupied Space---    is sub-actagorial trinary of #3 { Universe/Un-V-erse } in my Cosmic Trinity Outline/List.
You seem to have trouble following a rather simple bouncing ball the used for kids in 60's on tv show called Romper Room.

2. And if so, how does one visualise the movement pattern of matter and universe, post genesis?
By genisis I presume you mean the alledged BB from nothingness or a vacuum { false vacuum } fluctuation.  You can on online and get all kinds of various graphics showing the evolution of complex Universe.  And it is very complex and in no way to have access to the amount of data to make any such graphic depiction and a picture { graphic } is worth a thousand words, i.e. makes more abtract simple, because the common human can visualize it.

Can you give me a simple, rational answer to these questions?
Ive given you many simple answers regarding what exists, staritin with the greatest, most comprehensively wholistic picture { outline/list } called the Cosmic Trinity.

That is where you need to begin, at the beginning of the book. " U "niverse/" G "od: The Cosmic Trinity.  You dont do that because your ego is in the way of following rational, logical common sense truths, beginning with greatest wholistic viewpoint aka the big picture { scenario }

Chapter 1} Spirit-1, Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept etc,
......1a}
......1b}
......1c}

~~~~~~~~conceptual line-of-demarcation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2} Metaphysical-2, the macro-micro infinite, non-occupied Space, that, embraces/surrounds the following,

3} Spirit-2, finite, occupied Space Universe aka Uni-V-erse

........3a}
........3b}
.........3c}

Please share when you want to come to your rational, logical common sense's and lave your ego at the door.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
So in laymen's terms what did you just say?

Rather than explaining in simple terms you chose to further complicate or over-complicate your hypothesis....I think that this could rightly be attributed to ego.

As ever and unlike most, I make an effort to discuss with you, but you have a habit of making discussion difficult.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
As ever and unlike most, I make an effort to discuss with you, but you have a habit of making discussion difficult.
Ego based mind games Zed.  Come back when you want to address what I stated, as presented.  You and others rarely do that.

Always changing what is stated and going off on some tangents all because the ego does not want to follow rational, logical common sense pathways to truthful conclusions.

I have a Cosmic Trinity thread but it is under my old name so I cant find it easily.  Will have to do a new version here.  Ive always revised it over the years for best clarity via simplicity.  Trinary is simple not complex and if you can follow simple book title with its table of contents then of course you cant follow my Cosmic Trinity.

Your ego is the problem and not my presentation. I get plenty of irrational, illogical, lack of common sense talk over the years.  Waste of bandwidth. Waste of mind
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Quite frankly, as I have said before, you are wasting your own time posting your stuff on a debating website, as most are not interested and probably no one has a clue what you are on about.

Take it to some serious scientists for real scrutiny.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Take it to some serious scientists for real scrutiny.
More ego based mind games, cause like most around here, you have no shred of rational logical common sense that adds to or detracts from, what Ive presented with much clarity --ex table of contents--- an minimal brainer.

Please share when you have any of the above and leave your defensive eego a outside the portal opening to my comments, as presented.

Lack of moral integrity and/or lack of intellectual integrity?  Yeah, I think some of both with many around here. Old news.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Yep #12...Old news.

19 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Part three) The Cosmic Trinity:
..........................Space { 1a} occupied and 1b} non-occupied },

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~conceptual line-of-demarcation~~~~~~~~

.............................3} Abstract Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Book of Uni-V-erse aka G-o-d...{ new idea here, think  of V as Universal sperm invading egg o of mother  G-o-d

..Chapter 1} Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 }, mind/intellect/concepts,
...................1a} absolute truth,

.....................1b} relative truth,

........................1c} absolute falsehoods.

--------------abstract line-of-demarcation---------------------

...Chapter 2: Metaphysical-2 { non-spirit }, macro-infinite, non-occupied Space,

.....................2a} ?
......................2b} ?
.......................2c}?

...Chapter3: Finite, occupied Space Uni-V-erse { spirit-2, 3 and 4 } aka G-o-d

................3a} finite physical reality of fermionic matter and bosonic forces aka Observed Time,

.................3b} Metaphysical-3 { spirit-3 } Gravity (  )...outer, postive shaped surface of a torus,

..................3c} Metaphysical { pirit-4 }-Dark Energy )(....inner negative shaped surface of a torus.

This is most comprehensive  outline list of cosmic trinity and its first trinary subacatagories of existence.

All others may have too offer, either fall somewhere into the above catagory and not.  Its that simple.

Please share any word or concept or something that falls outside of the above cosmic trinity.

The most seemingly pliable answer is other bubble-like { local universes } ---or whatever shape---   that have not any lines-of-relationship to our  local universe.   And they can then say a finite set of infinite set. Appparrently for some reason, they think these local universe's are always speeding away from each other, beyond the speed of EMRadiation ergo the assumed speed-of-Gravity.

Finite Universe ---i.e. with a capital U----   is to say that wholistic integrity exists only because of wholism ergo inter-connected  ergo, part of finite integral whole, of eternal dynamic ----Universe is perpetual motion machine--- existence.

Infinite or finite set, of local, non-connected   ----ergo not part of integral whole--- speeding away from each other ----duhh, why?------.

Forces ex bosons { bosonic forces } are what are exchanged between fermions { fermionic matter }.    So if we say the cause of the local universe's is a because of a force, then that inherently means the local universe's are part of  integral whole of inter-connectedness.

Gravity always cohere's any set of local universes as one Uni-V-erse aka G-o-d.....or, we may say that the V is male sperm apsect, and that o is female egg aspect and V fertilizes o { egg } Eternally.

Gravity embraces, and coheres, Dark Energy's dissipation, irrespective of changing finite values associated with distance and multiplication-by-subdivision of the occupied Space.   

Rare Earth song, 'whole lot of love' can be transposed as 'whole lot of Gravity'......positive surface of any set of tori,   is always outer most of horizon of Uni-V-erse, and negative inner surface is never on the horizon of Uni-V-erse.   Positive shape (   ) coheres negative shape  )(.

.......Space( * )( * )Space.......

..........Space( * ) i ( * )Space......

..............Space ( * ) ego ( * )Space....

v = immortalized as male sperm....used smaller Uni-v-erse here....

O =  immortalized as female egg....used larger O here....g-O-d

i = immortliazed as Metaphysical-1 i-ness

Sperm is much smaller than egg. Ha, interesting indeed.   The Great Cosmic Momma has a great egg O, and the Great Papa has tiny little sperm v

And the ego can go either way depending and many factors of oscillating, environmental circumstances.