SUPREME COURT RULES "LOCKDOWN" ILLEGAL

Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 105
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
Judge Nukes Ill. Lockdown: Pritzker 'Had No Authority' to Restrict Movement and Close Businesses

Illinois Circuit Court Judge Mike McHaney ruled on Thursday that Governor J.B. Pritzker of Illinois had no lawful authority to declare endless disasters past the initial thirty days. Ruling on a lawsuit filed by State House Rep. Darren Bailey (R-Ill.), Judge McHaney wrote, “The court declares that Defendant had no constitutional authority as Governor to restrict a citizen’s movement or activities and/or forcibly close business premises in EO 32.” [LINK](https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2020/07/02/judge-nukes-ill-lockdown-pritzker-had-no-authority-to-restrict-movement-and-close-businesses-n600395)

SERMON BANNED FROM YOUTUBE

Even if you're not a christian, you should give this video a look.

Near the end of May, the governor of Illinois declared that he was going to charge business owners that opened before he says they can open with misdemeanors, he was going to actually make them into criminals.  The next day, one lone county, called Madison county, way out in western Illinois, assembled their county board together, and put out a proclamation declaring that they would NOT obey the governor, and then they would protect the businessmen within their county, that they can open and they'll use all the power at their hands to protect them from the governor and the state.  One lone county.  The very next day, the Illinois state police put out a press release saying they would NOT arrest anyone who opens their business and charge them as the governor has ordered.  And the very next day after that, the governor rescinded his order.  Amen.  Our founding fathers wanted it, so if one branch of government began to play the tyrant, the other branches of government would resist that branch.  It's called "checks and balances".

For example, the governor here in Wisconsin was checked, by our supreme court, and all his tyranny was ended mid May.  Even the lame GOP legislature, that brought the court action was chagrined by the court, as the court ended IT ALL.  While the GOP legislature, in good GOP fashion, just wanted to be able to regulate the evil [tyranny].  Our state supreme court ENDED IT ALL.  So governor Evers [democrat] now has the counties and municipalities doing his dirty work, this is seen and reported in the Wisconsin counties association.  A website you should all be familiar with, all these counties coming up with the same idea, very draconian measures regarding the strength they want to give to their "health officials".  Including POLICING POWERS.  Yeah, they all just came up with that on their own?  No, they all work together and you know what, most of these people that are in county government, they're like most Americans. They're only in there for their own self-aggrandizement. 

DHS 145 is the applicable statute, 145.06 paragraph 2 states, "The state has to declare the individual contagious by a medical authority", then 145.06 paragraph 4 gives 7 options for the state to pursue if someone is contagious, NONE of them includes forcing them to wear a mask.

AND EVEN OUR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS ARE STARTING TO BECOME CONCERNED.

Skip to 1209 seconds,

Click to watch 43 seconds,

I watch this once a day - Click to watch 3 minutes,

Perhaps anarchy already exists and "THE COMMUNITY" is merely the highest manifestation of organized crime.

Copyright notice: Feel free to copy and paste any LOGICZOMBIE original content (posts and or comments and or replies and logiczombie logo, excluding quoted 3rd party content of course) according to copyleft principles (creative commons zero).  In fact, I would prefer that you don't give me "credit" and simply post any choice quotes as your own (to mitigate the genetic fallacy).  Sort of a "Creative Commons (-1)".

1,000 HIVE ($200.00 USD) prize pool for amateur writers, artists, and musicians - theme is "Cyber Pirates versus Werewolf Ninjas" - [LINK](https://hive.blog/hive-171744/@logiczombie/1-000-00-hive-art-music-writing-contest-cyber-pirates-versus-werewolf-ninjas)

+proHUMAN +proFAMILY

Your scathing critique is requested.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@3RU7AL
I live in Illinois so I can comment on this

Basically lockdown is a stay at home order which means we can't go past Phase 1 or 2 at all. However in May, the court made the rulling that this was not in his constitutional right. He can still order Phase 3,4,5 lockdown, ones that pose mild restrictions, but legally he can't go to Phase 2 or 1. Plus it hasn't effected Illinois, we weren't a surge state and are decreasing in cases
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Vader
Thanks for your perspective.

The point that I'm trying to make is that the same legal principles apply in all states regardless of "how bad" the "plague" might be.

They're basically just making up flagrantly UNCONSTITUTIONAL "guidelines" and "ordinances" under the guise of being "temporary" which should be a RED FLAG FOR EVERYONE.

And of course everyone shuts-the-f**k-up because they're scared.

BUT THEY'RE NOT NEARLY SCARED ENOUGH, BECAUSE AN EAR-LOOP STYLE MASK WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM A VIRUS.

IF YOU CAN SMELL THROUGH YOUR MASK, YOU WILL GET INFECTED.

THE PARTICLES YOUR NOSE CAN DETECT ARE MUCH LARGER THAN ANY VIRUS.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@3RU7AL
The point that I'm trying to make is that the same legal principles apply in all states regardless of "how bad" the "plague" might be
so your argument is that no matter how bad a global crisis is, the government has no power to protect it's people? That is incredibly dumb. Protecting the people is exactly what a government is for. 

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@HistoryBuff
The point that I'm trying to make is that the same legal principles apply in all states regardless of "how bad" the "plague" might be
so your argument is that no matter how bad a global crisis is, the government has no power to protect it's people? That is incredibly dumb. Protecting the people is exactly what a government is for. 
THE GOVERNMENT CAN PROTECT US BY INFORMING US.

THE GOVERNMENT CAN PROTECT US BY BUILDING RELIABLE TRUST OVER TIME INSTEAD OF LYING TO US CONSTANTLY.

THE GOVERNMENT CAN PROTECT US BY RESPECTING THE CONSTITUTION AND THE RULE OF LAW AND NOT MAKING UP NEW CAPRICIOUS AND TYRANNICAL "TEMPORARY" "POWERS".

for example,
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@3RU7AL
I don't recall ever having agreed with you so often as of late, but I certainly do.  Would you say your more libertarian than you were a few years ago?  There's not much I can add to your posts because they are 100% accurate/true.  Why people can't understand that I have no flippin idea.  As pro 2A people have been saying, the government is slowly eroding our rights, not just the 2A.  You can't pick and choose which rights you will fight for and think that's a way to preserve them.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Would you say your more libertarian than you were a few years ago?
Not particularly.  I've never met a libertarian with a coherent set of PRIMARY AXIOMS.

I consider myself a LOGICZOMBIE.

I believe in the principle of PERSONAL SOVEREIGNTY.  [LINK]

+proHUMAN +proFAMILY
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
If I had to choose between pro2a and pro4a, I'd probably lean towards pro4a.

I do always appreciate our conversations.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@HistoryBuff
Also,

AN EAR-LOOP STYLE MASK WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM A VIRUS.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@3RU7AL
but see that's the thing you can't choose, no one should, you choose 4a because it's your priority then someone else chooses 2a because it's their priority and what ends up happening is they don't support each other.  This is why you often hear the argument that you have to support the constitution and bill of rights in its entirety otherwise you will lose it one amendment at a time.

without the right to life no other will exist, you have no rights when you are dead, so that ranks #1, however if you can't defend,save or protect your life then it's not much of a right.  If there's no backing or way to enforce that right, it's not really a right of any real meaning or substance.

PERSONAL SOVEREIGNTY.

big fan of that too.
"the libertarian principle of self–ownership says that each person enjoys, over himself and his powers, full and exclusive rights of control and use, and therefore owes no service or product to anyone else that he has not contracted to supply"
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
PERSONAL SOVEREIGNTY.

big fan of that too.
"the libertarian principle of self–ownership says that each person enjoys, over himself and his powers, full and exclusive rights of control and use, and therefore owes no service or product to anyone else that he has not contracted to supply"
Yeah, I'm also not a big fan of contracts that violate inalienable rights.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
...but see that's the thing you can't choose, no one should, you choose 4a because it's your priority then someone else chooses 2a because it's their priority and what ends up happening is they don't support each other.
Are you a human?

I fully support your right to express your opinion.

Are you oppressed?

I fully support your right to freedom from oppression.

There are a lot of ways to slice up this pie.

One of the most effective ways is to slice it up between those who make MORE THAN $500,000.00 a year (10X the median income) and those who make LESS THAN $500,000.00 a year.

Keeping the poor people squabbling with each other, stabbing each other in the back, scratching each other's eyes out over the crumbs that randomly fall from the sky is the favorite sport of the OWNERS.

Hate SJWs?  Hate BLM?  Hate MAGA?  Hate Pelosi?  Hate McConnell?  Hate RED?  Hate BLUE?  Hate Black?  Hate White?  Hate idiots?  Hate intellectuals?

It doesn't matter to them.  THEY JUST WANT TO YOU HATE OTHER POOR PEOPLE SO YOU DON'T REALIZE WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO YOU.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@3RU7AL
Yeah, I'm also not a big fan of contracts that violate inalienable rights.
if it's entered into willfully then that's a choice.

It doesn't matter to them.  THEY JUST WANT TO YOU HATE OTHER POOR PEOPLE SO YOU DON'T REALIZE WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO YOU.
absolutely, remember when they were trying to make a hate speech a thing?  seems now the presumption of innocence is under attack.  Divide and conquer is an age old effective tactic.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@3RU7AL
THE GOVERNMENT CAN PROTECT US BY INFORMING US.
agreed. They aren't always good at doing that. 

THE GOVERNMENT CAN PROTECT US BY BUILDING RELIABLE TRUST OVER TIME INSTEAD OF LYING TO US CONSTANTLY.
agreed.

THE GOVERNMENT CAN PROTECT US BY RESPECTING THE CONSTITUTION AND THE RULE OF LAW AND NOT MAKING UP NEW CAPRICIOUS AND TYRANNICAL "TEMPORARY" "POWERS".
strongly disagree. You are essentially arguing that the government can protect people by letting hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people die. That makes no sense. 

AN EAR-LOOP STYLE MASK WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM A VIRUS.
You've misunderstood the point of the mask. It isn't to keep the virus out. It is to keep your saliva in. Saliva is one of the main transmission vectors for the virus. Speaking can spray saliva several feet. So if an infected person goes out in public and doesn't wear a mask, they can easily infect alot of people. Your mask isn't to protect you, it is to protect all the people around you. And their masks are to protect you. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
absolutely, remember when they were trying to make a hate speech a thing?  seems now the presumption of innocence is under attack.  Divide and conquer is an age old effective tactic.
The presumption of innocence is under attack.

Well stated.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@HistoryBuff
The recommended N95 facemasks have a valve that lets a sneeze pass unfiltered into the surrounding air.

A cloth face-mask does not filter out the 1 to 5 micron droplets generated from a sneeze.

The majority of particles emitted from your normal breath are about 1 micron in size.

The plague virus is 0.025 microns in size.

N95 masks only reliably filter (inbound) particles 3 microns in size.

The masks do not keep people from touching their faces and touching doors.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@3RU7AL
The recommended N95 facemasks have a valve that lets a sneeze pass unfiltered into the surrounding air.
but no one is recommending that normal people should be wearing these. they are supposed to be for medical professionals so i'm not getting into that. 

A cloth face-mask does not filter out the 1 to 5 micron droplets generated from a sneeze.
the last study I saw said that there was no evidence that saliva droplets that small carried sufficient viral load to infect people. So that is irrelevant, assuming it is true. 

no, it stops people from spraying saliva and disease everywhere. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL

Lol, you would think after about 50% of America getting infected with Covid, the vast majority without symptoms, that people would figure out it's not saliva or coughs spreading the virus. It's people touching their faces and then everything else.

Cones of shame would work far better than masks.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Has hell frozen over? I’m agreeing with Brutal!!
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ILikePie5
Hath hell frozen over? I’m agreeing with Brutal!!
It's official!
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot

Lol, you would think after about 50% of America getting infected with Covid, the vast majority without symptoms, that people would figure out it's not saliva or coughs spreading the virus. It's people touching their faces and then everything else.

Cones of shame would work far better than masks.
Well stated.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@HistoryBuff
THE GOVERNMENT CAN PROTECT US BY RESPECTING THE CONSTITUTION AND THE RULE OF LAW AND NOT MAKING UP NEW CAPRICIOUS AND TYRANNICAL "TEMPORARY" "POWERS".
strongly disagree.
Unbridled power is the fertile ground from which the POLICE STATE springs forth.

You are essentially arguing that the government can protect people by letting hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people die.
(1) IFF "the government" was in the business of "saving lives" perhaps they should focus their attention on the #1 and #2 causes of death (which account for more than the next 28 leading causes of death). [LINK](https://hive.blog/hive-122315/@logiczombie/trust-cdc-gov)

(2) Even if a deadly fire or hurricane evacuation order is announced, the state does not have the authority to FORCIBLY REMOVE PEOPLE FROM THEIR HOMES (per the 4th amendment).

(3) HAVE YOU ACTUALLY LOOKED AT THE WEEKLY "DEATHS FROM ALL CAUSES" FROM CDC.GOV?  THE NORMAL DEATH RATE IS BETWEEN 50,000 AND 60,000 PER WEEK.  WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THIS NORMAL RANGE AND HAVE BEEN FOR MONTHS.  [LINK](https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/COVID19/index.htm)

Look at table 1 and focus specifically on "DEATHS FROM ALL CAUSES" - notice how before COVID-19(84) it averaged close to 60,000 per week, goes up to the 70,000 range for about 6 weeks and then (May 23rd, 2020) drops down to the 60,000 range again and remains below 60,000.

You are essentially arguing that the government can protect people by letting hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people die.
(IFF) COVID-19(84) is super deadly and super infectious and constantly evolving and can reinfect recovered patients every 3 months (THEN) implement universal basic income and universal healthcare, mechanize food production and suspend (permanently close) all "non-essential" businesses and clubs (CHURCHES).

THIS IS NOT OVER AND WILL NEVER BE OVER. MELBOURNE IS EXTENDING THEIR "TEMPORARY" LOCK-DOWN (POLICE STATE) FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS.
[LINK](https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12195786/aus-state-two-year-lockdown-infected-coronavirus-refused-home/)

That makes no sense. 
Please explain.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@3RU7AL
Unbridled power is the fertile ground from which the POLICE STATE springs forth.
no one has ever suggested that their power is, or should be "unbridled". So this statement is a pointless scare tactic. 

(1) IFF "the government" was in the business of "saving lives" perhaps they should focus their attention on the #1 and #2 causes of death (which account for more than the next 28 leading causes of death). 
lol so the government is required to focus on only 1 or 2 things. And you get to decide what those things are. And if they do anything else it must be tyranny. do you even listen to yourself?

(2) Even if a deadly fire or hurricane evacuation order is announced, the state does not have the authority to FORCIBLY REMOVE PEOPLE FROM THEIR HOMES (per the 4th amendment).
no is talking about removing people from their house. They are talking about keeping them out of public areas. If you refuse to leave your house during a fire, you may die but you aren't endangering anyone else. If you leave your house during a pandemic you could be killing lots of other people. 

Look at table 1 and focus specifically on "DEATHS FROM ALL CAUSES" - notice how before COVID-19(84) it averaged close to 60,000 per week, goes up to the 70,000 range for about 6 weeks and then (May 23rd, 2020) drops down to the 60,000 range again and remains below 60,000..
imagine that. taking unprecedented procedures to stop the spread of disease reduced the amount that other diseases spread. not to mention that by limiting the amount people can go out and congregate, you are also reducing lots of other things that kill people.

(IFF) COVID-19(84) is super deadly and super infectious and constantly evolving and can reinfect recovered patients every 3 months (THEN) implement universal basic income and universal healthcare, mechanize food production and suspend (permanently close) all "non-essential" businesses and clubs (CHURCHES).
universal healthcare is definitely a good idea. Sadly both parties are dead set against this. Mechanizing food production isn't really possible currently. And the point is to fight the disease so that these closures don't have to be permanent. 

THIS IS NOT OVER AND WILL NEVER BE OVER. MELBOURNE IS EXTENDING THEIR "TEMPORARY" LOCK-DOWN (POLICE STATE) FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS.
You are confusing public health policy with "police state". you just sounds nuts. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
Your scathing critique is requested.

3ru7al, masks in complement with the other stuff retards the spread.  All of the articles and interviews you have offered me state the same, but you chose not heed those remarks and only cherry picked what you want to hear even after I pointed them out to you.

Viri will be affected by mask, and all that gets trapped in a mask. Spit, dust etc all accumlate and add to the mass of the mask and will trap some amount of viri.

Please try and use some rational, logical common sense in addition to what has been observed in these regards.  Cumo stated many months ago how obvious it was that masks made a differrence to health care workers in NY.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Viri will be affected by mask, and all that gets trapped in a mask. Spit, dust etc all accumlate and add to the mass of the mask and will trap some amount of viri.

As soon as you touch your mask, even to take it off or put it back on, you just made it useless because the virus is now all over your hands.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@HistoryBuff
no one has ever suggested that their power is, or should be "unbridled". So this statement is a pointless scare tactic. 
Well, I certainly hope so.

What specific bridles do you believe are appropriate to limit "temporary" "emergency" powers of the state?

At what point do you believe they are "crossing the line".
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
As soon as you touch your mask, even to take it off or put it back on, you just made it useless because the virus is now all over your hands.
100% THIS.

THE MASK IS IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH YOUR LIPS AND NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Cumo stated many months ago how obvious it was that masks made a differrence to health care workers in NY.
A STATEMENT OF OPINION DOES NOT CHANGE FACTS.

VIRUS = 0.025 MICRONS

N95 MASK FILTER = 3 MICRONS

PARTICLES IN BREATH = 1 MICRON

A MASK DOESN'T PROTECT YOU FROM TOUCHING DOORS, CHAIRS AND TABLES.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
You make no sense as your talking in generalized circles making irrational loops about contamination and not presenting any specical-case set of circumstance wherein every set of circumstances is differrent, with differrent amounts of contamination of mask and hands and differrent kinds of masks   alter circumstances of contamination also.

So many factors involved that you cant get you head around so make this inrrational looping nonsense statement above.  Follow the guidelines is real simple irrespective of all of the many factors involved, that your appear clueless about. Play again?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Nothing in the guidlines says to stop spreading the virus with our hands by touching infected surfaces like our face and a mask with our hands.

Gloves are useless because the virus just gets spread around on the outside of the glove. Masks are useless too.