Official Formation of the DART Among Us Organization

Author: Imabench

Total: 7
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
I'll keep this as simple as possible for those of you even remotely interested in whatever the fuck im on about this time 

Short Version: We're forming a group of people active here on DART to play games of mafia on 'Among Us'

Long Version: 'Among Us' is a game available on Steam for the low price of $5. It is basically a coded game version of the mafia games that are often played in the forums here on DART and also back on DDO. 5 to 10 people play, 1 or 2 are bad guys, bad guys have to lie and deceive their way through a game in order to kill/sabotage others while the good guys have to put their brains together and figure out who the bad guys ("Imposters") are.... The game Among Us is filled with little mini games and all takes place in a tight, closed environment so people can attempt to make alibis, buddy up with other players, etc that almost beat for beat captures the kind of tension and strategic thinking that goes with typical mafia games that take place in the forums. If we incorporate discord into it, we can 100% have fully virtual games of mafia that people in the DART community can go apeshit participating in..... The game cost $5 on Steam for computers, but if even thats a lot, there is a free mobile version you could also use if you still would like to participate

I went ahead and reached out to a few people to gauge whether or not there are enough interested people on DART who would be interested in buying the game and having community-limited games of mafia in Among Us. Not only have I found out that a lot of people are interested, it turns out that a few people already own the game Among Us and have even tried playing it with people on DART in the past. 

So, with permission from the mod team, Im posting threads to both raise awareness for the idea of DART-driven mafia games on Among Us and also to give people who already have the game to speak up in favor of how the game works. If you already have the game and would like to have games with other DART players, or you want to play with DART players but would prefer games to be fairly quick and not forum-based, or if you are somewhat curious about Among Us and just want a reliable squad to play it with, sign up on the list below so we can make some magic happen. (This is being posted in multiple threads, Ill try to combine lists so we have an accurate count) 

1 - 
2 - 
3 - 
4 - 
5 - 
6 - 
7 - 
8 - 
9 - 
10 - 
11 - 
12 - 
13 - 
14 - 
15 - 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Imabench
/in
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
/in
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
I am already in another mafia so I am not joining this.
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
1 -  Orogami 
2 -  ILikePie5
3 -  Lunatic 
4 - SupaDudz
5 -  MisterChris
6 -  Imabench 
7 - 
8 - 
9 - 
10 - 
11 - 
12 - 
13 - 
14 - 
15 - 

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Imabench
@Barney
This topic is both in the Dart category and the Forum Games category. Which one is it?
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Intelligence_06
Falls under both. "This is being posted in multiple threads, Ill try to combine lists so we have an accurate count"

Mods have given permission, as is stated in Bench's initial message.