In prayer with Jesus last night, He said Atheists are going to heaven! WTF?!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 61
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

Pseudo-christians, as I always do at night before going to bed, I pray to Jesus about the things that He has done throughout the world, especially in giving His Jewish only followers COVID-19 and the ramifications thereof.  Jesus answered by saying it was better for Him to kill in a slight way with the virus instead of initiating another Great Flood to start over once again because He was still upset with creation in sinning.  Then Jesus told me that I should't worry about it because EVERYONE is saved even if they don't believe in Him, and then told me to read 1Timothty 4:10 to vouchsafe this position.    This passage tells us that the Christian 1400 square mile heaven with its 60 foot walls will have Atheists amongst true believers, along with Muslims, JW's, Mormons and other unbelievers? Huh? WTF!!!

The passage in question: “For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.” (1 Timothy 4:10 KEY WORDS AND THE CORRECT SYNTACTICAL SENTENCE STRUCTURING STATES: “All men,” especially of believers, as in addition to, all men that are NOT believers, as in Atheists and other faiths that contradict the Christian one will be saved regardless of whether anyone believes or not in our serial killer Jesus!  WTF!!!

Therefore, it's sad that we Christians are going through are now needless pagan rituals, guilt complexes, alleged sin, family dissension between faiths, tithing, shunning, disfellowshipping, being hypocritical to the bible, etc., all for naught!  Therefore Jesus' TRUE words in 1 Timothy says everyone, whether they believe or not in Jesus,  gets a free ride to heaven!  WTF!!!

Now, in Jesus' name, hopefully we won't see pseudo-christians bringing forth their Satanic hermeneutics,  contradicting biblical passages to this topic that therefore show falsehoods, and pseudo-christian apologetics 101 hampering this outright biblical axiom. 

TRADESECRET, YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH EMBARRASSMENT AS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THIS FORUM WITH MY RECENT BIBLE SLAPPING YOU SILLY®️, AND BECAUSE OF THIS FACT, 4 OF MY POSTS TO YOU REMAIN SILENT FROM YOU FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. THEREFORE DO NOT EVEN TRY TO ENGAGE THIS TOPIC, UNDERSTOOD?

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
what..
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Aha! Prepare to be Bible Slapped Silly, Pseudo-Christian!
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Okay, I give up. How are you making the copyright symbol that you put after Bible Slapping Silly? I can't figure out how to do that.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@SirAnonymous
lmao he copyrighted it
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Well, his posts did get in the Hall of Fame. That's a pretty good reason to copyright his catchphrase.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@SirAnonymous
true true, i can respect that
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Don't stress BDT - I can't be bothered.  You have not nothing to refute anyway. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, The Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, and now the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark,

YOUR QUOTE WHERE I SAVED YOUR SORRY BIBLICAL ASS: "Don't stress BDT - I can't be bothered.  You have not nothing to refute anyway. "

I am just saving your pathetic  biblical ass by not wanting you to parade around in this thread making another biblical fool of yourself in "trying in vain" to discuss the main topic! LOL.  Subsequent to your ever so laughable posts of yours in other threads that I responded to in making you the continued Bible fool in this forum, I can't see you topping them in laughter, therefore quit while you are ahead in your Saturday Night Live comical skits. Therefore, you own me in saving you even more embarrassment in front of the membership!  

++++++++++++++++++

Without a doubt, my favorite of your Christian Comedy Skits thus far is the one where you actually had the audacity to say that "infant animals" could have been put upon the Ark instead of Adult Animals so they could fit better, whereas equaling 7000 "kinds, as you stated, X 8 pairs as per Genesis 7:2.  Unfortunately for you,  I easily shut down this laughable post of yours for the obvious reasons that I stated in said post!!!!  It is no wonder why you haven't addressed this said post shown below, and that is, it is better for YOU to just RUN AWAY from it instead and accept your embarrassment once again! LOL

RUN TRADESECRET, AS USUAL, RUN AWAY FROM BIBLICAL AND ZOOLOGY AXIOMS! LOL

++++++++++++++++++

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin
@SirAnonymous

SirAnonymous and Doc,

The circled R is a "Registered Symbol" and not a copyright symbol. There is a difference.

Barring your misconception, what about the main topic?

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
omg I can't wait to go to hell can't wait to play with fire and hang out with people I like!
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
(The post above is ironically non-serious).
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The circled R is a "Registered Symbol" and not a copyright symbol. There is a difference.
Ok. How do you make it?
Barring your misconception, what about the main topic?
Revelation 20:9b-15
But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. (emphasis mine)
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@SirAnonymous
You copypasta this one. ®
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Mark 16:16, KJV: "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." 

By this definition, only Christians and Mormons would make it into heaven.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
1Timothty 4:10 “For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all menespecially of believers.”

Brother, it appears that  once again you (and Timothy) have,  with  one single verse, blown the idea that none believers won't be going to heaven , clean out the water.

This is something I have never understood about the emphasis that is put of the reason for Christs death concerning him "dying for our sins" and to save us from the eternal flames.  Yet Christians will have it that if we don't to repent "for our sins" or  be baptised AND believe in Jesus we won't go to heaven or see god, when we  have all been saved and forgiven and our sins paid for with the blood of Jesus the son of god who is also god.

Now, in Jesus' name, hopefully we won't see pseudo-Christians bringing forth their Satanic hermeneutics,  contradicting biblical passages to this topic

At post #13  SirAnonymous offered  Revelation 20:9-15 as some kind of counter argument. So this then contradicts 1 Timothy 4:10 and shows Timothy obviously hadn't read or even knew about Revelation or didn't know what he was talking about and was  making things up as he went, as most Christians do.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@K_Michael
Mark 1 6:16, KJV: "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." 

So this is Mark contradicting Timothy then? Or is Timothy contradicting Mark? Which one of them  is correct ? 

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@SirAnonymous

Okay, I give up. How are you making the copyright symbol that you put after Bible Slapping Silly? I can't figure out how to do that.

On a computer hold the alt key and type 0174® or 0169©. Be sure to use the keypad on the right side and not the numbers on the top of the keyboard.

Edit: Also make sure your 'num lock' is on.

K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@Stephen
I'm an atheist. The bible is often contradictory.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@K_Michael

Mark 1 6:16, KJV: "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." 

So this is Mark contradicting Timothy then? Or is Timothy contradicting Mark? Which one of them  is correct ? 

I'm an atheist. The bible is often contradictory.

That doesn't answer my question but I do agree, that the gospels do at times contradict one another as shown above once again by the Brother. What's more, Christians themselves often disagree and contradict one another often.

K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@Stephen
Which one of them  is correct ? 
As an atheist, I clearly believe they're both wrong.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING AND CORRECTLY ANSWERED QUOTE: "Brother, it appears that  once again you (and Timothy) have,  with  one single verse, blown the idea that none believers won't be going to heaven , clean out the water."

Yes, with the correct syntactical reading of 1 Timothy 4:10, EVERYONE is truly saved whether they believe in the serial killer Jesus or not.  Look at the good side of this biblical axiom, you and I will meet again in the Christian 1400 square mile Heaven with it's 60 high walls, that should keep out the Mormons and JWs!  Just think of getting together again, where in Heaven there will be NO WOMEN, where this alone is worth the free ride to the Pearly Gates!

Yes, it will be a glorious day when we are there, but the only aspect that I regret in the future of Heaven, is there will be so sex since there will be no women. Whereas, I followed Jesus' words while upon earth in being fruitful and multiplying (Genesis 1;28), and in doing so, I went through many wives because their life ambition was to be able to sit up. :(.  

In any event, praise Jesus' TRUE words!

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
Oh wow you didn't even respond to my post TwT
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Intelligence_06

Intelligence_06,

YOUR QUOTE: "Oh wow you didn't even respond to my post TwT"

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
Fine enough
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
Non-theists: God is Evil
Other Christians: No God is not evil
BrotherDThomas: God is Evil and I am ok with that
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Intelligence_06

Intelligence_06,

YOUR WELL FOUNDED QUOTE: "Non-theists: God is Evil - Other Christians: No God is not evil - BrotherDThomas: God is Evil and I am ok with that.

So, you were talking to me!  

I agree with everything that you said, praise!

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@BrotherDThomas
alright then
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
im  not interested in the OP
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Without a doubt, my favorite of your Christian Comedy Skits thus far is the one where you actually had the audacity to say that "infant animals" could have been put upon the Ark instead of Adult Animals so they could fit better, whereas equaling 7000 "kinds, as you stated, X 8 pairs as per Genesis 7:2.  Unfortunately for you,  I easily shut down this laughable post of yours for the obvious reasons that I stated in said post!!!!  It is no wonder why you haven't addressed this said post shown below, and that is, it is better for YOU to just RUN AWAY from it instead and accept your embarrassment once again! LOL

Yeah ok.  You did not demonstrate that Noah did not put infants onto the ark. Your suggestion that you shut me down is laughable. As I recall - you somehow suggested that only the infant's mother could have looked after the infant. That was your basic argument. Infants need their mothers. And while I certainly agree that infants do need their mothers - as a general principle. I also know that many infants in our world survive without their mothers so far as their are others who are willing to take on that role.  And in the story of Noah - there are 8 people who are willing to take on that role.  AND who would do well in the circumstances.

As for the notion that mothers need to be their to protect them - eh what?  a new world with only animals from the ark - not a heck of a lot of other animals to protect them from - and ah what - the other animals are infants - so not too dangerous yet? Your argument is baseless and you know it. It sucks doesn't when a creationist - although I am not one - beats you up with logic.