Riots crisis actors

Author: crossed

Total: 6
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
I have been told that the liberal protesters are peaceful. That the rioters are paid to destroy city's and make the liberal protester look bad. George floyed.Is this  not the same as the school shooting crisis actors.That alex jone's said.Alex jones is not the first person to say it.

i am saying this because liberals are saying there are crisis actor's. Conservatives conspriacy theorist say there are crisis actors. Mabey there are crisis actors.I know alex took back those statements but he was getting sued over it.Plus my source's said the same thing before alex jones said that.SO i am speaking with them in mind
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@crossed
Alex Jones is the definition of an unreliable source.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@SirAnonymous
Alex Jones is worse than an anonymous source for reliability.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Do you believe every conspiracy theory or what
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@crossed
I have been told
  • that the liberal protesters are peaceful.
    • Big generalization but most George Floyd protests were peaceful
  • That the rioters are paid to destroy city's and make the liberal protester look bad. George floyed.
    • Sounds like bullshit.  You don't need to pay teenagers to break windows and spray paint.  There will always be a small number of (mostly) young men who will be happy to smash things up if they have a reasonable expectation of escaping any consequence.
      • I live in downtown Denver so I went out late on six nights to witness the riots and who was doing the rioting.  Mostly events followed the same pattern:  After 9PM curfew, the protestors- the people with signs, chanting slogans, calling for change, went home and what was left was a rump group of 50 to 200 rioters- overwhelmingly white men under 21 yrs old.  Denver police have been quite public regarding the distinction they perceive between George Floyd protesters and white kids looking for trouble
  • Is this  not the same as the school shooting crisis actors.
    • Well they are both obvious and ridiculous lies told to sow distrust in civil society so yes, both lies are similar.

• That alex jone's said.Alex jones is not the first person to say it.

You should never read or cite any information from either source.  Re-posting information from either site generally works to discredit you as a source of reliable information.

• i am saying this because liberals are saying there are crisis actor's.
    • I very much doubt this.  Can you give an example of some liberal opinion piece claiming crisis actors at Floyd protests. 
  • Conservatives conspriacy theorist say there are crisis actors. Mabey there are crisis actors.
    • You acknowledge that they are conspiracy theorists in one sentence and then find them credible in the next sentence.  
      • Do you credit conspiracy theorists as more honest than conspiracy skeptics?
  • I know alex took back those statements but he was getting sued over it.
    • Yes, he lost that suit.  He testified under oath that he made the whole thing up and he was required to pay half a million dollars to the father of one of the kids killed at Sandy Hook for the cruel additional harms he inflicted on that grieving family when he made up lies for money.  He's been banned from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope, Pinterest, Instagram and Apple for attacking strangers with vicious lies and getting his gullible listeners to pay him for the fun of  ganging up on his victims.  What's amazing is that you seem to know the truth but don't seem to care.

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Greyparrot
Alex Jones is worse than an anonymous source for reliability.
Most definitely. Both are bad, but Alex Jones is worse.