America Speaks: the humiliation of Black Lives Matter

Author: Stephen

Total: 26
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
This 6 minute must come as comforting news to any upstanding,  clear minded  American .

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Stephen
  • Since the youtube vid is the opinion of a foreigner, I'm not sure why you'd title this thread "America Speaks" except to deceive.
  • Also there's the clear implication that BLM is not American coming from a foreigner.
    • I am an upstanding, clear minded American who supports BLM's  mission to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. I have witnessed many of the George Floyd protests this summer as well as a number of other civil protests and I have witnessed the riots and violence that sometimes tries to disguise itself as protest and I can testify that there are important ideological and demographic differences between BLM marchers and rioters- I have seen little overlap between the two groups.
      • Because of the European travel ban, we can be certain that Stephen's foreigner has not even visited the US since George Floyd's death.  Why should I accept a foreign characterization of BLM as rioters when my own experience and testimony is that's a racist lie?
    • Pew polling from June found that 2 out of every 3 Americans polled support the Black Lives Matter movement.  Black Lives Matter is way, way more true American than Stephen's youtube post.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
I'm not sure why you'd title this thread "America Speaks"

That maybe is  because  (1) you missed the title of the video  +  (2) you are  maybe on the dense side. 

except to deceive.

I  put up a video. This video >>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX78KEJb2lo

I could hardly deceive anyone.  People can make their own minds up as to the reliability of the  the stats in video.. Which show that " black people kill 11 times !!!! more black people than do white people".   2018 _ Of the 2,925 Black or American Black people murdered, 2,600 of those were Black on Black murders  hence, "black lives don't matter to black people". 

The states in the video by the way are FBI stats which is an AMERICAN organisation. Or didn't you know that?  Yes, FBI  = Federal Bureau of Investigation. Maybe this is why the publisher so titled his video as he did.  Yes just 11 seconds in, the first screen shot CLEARLY shows the FBI Data Table 6 2018 Crime in the United States. 

I won't go one any further as you perfectly understand the content of the video and its point is simple : "black lives don't matter to black people"..... except when killed by whitey. 

Here endeth the lesson. Off you go now. 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
You have to wonder, if Biden, Obama, and all the Democrats in power KNEW that all bad things come from Trump, why did they not do anything about him before 2016?

Total failure of leadership.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@oromagi
Unfortunately the choice of slogan "Black Lives Matter" is overtly racist, discriminatory and provocative.

All Lives Matter, would have been more noble, inclusive and less provocative.

And violence and vandalism are only short term gratification, rather than a means to an end.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
Total failure of leadership.
It was.  Biden, Obama, and all the Democrats in power  have a lot to answer for, don't they?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Unfortunately the choice of slogan "Black Lives Matter" is overtly racist, discriminatory and provocative.

All Lives Matter, would have been more noble, inclusive and less provocative.

It would considering the majority of support for this movement founded by three black women all seem to be  nasty whitey.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
No, they don't. The people have a lot to answer for by willingly giving those elites under Biden's America a free pass to fuck up the country with no media oversight.

BLM was created in Biden's America with full support from the media.

2015 was the terrible year you never heard of.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
No, they don't. The people have a lot to answer for by willingly giving those elites under Biden's America a free pass to fuck up the country with no media oversight.

BLM was created in Biden's America with full support from the media.

2015 was the terrible year you never heard of.

I stand corrected and that is an interesting link. Thank you

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Totally wrong.

BLM was created in response to Trump's America.

If you hadn't noticed Donald is President and overseeing everything ,not Joe.

Typical spin, blaming the past and avoiding current  truths.
Stephen
Stephen

Totally wrong.

Black Lives Matter is a decentralized political and social movement advocating for non-violent civil disobedience in protest against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against black people. Wikipedia
Founded13 July 2013

The following is a timeline of the Presidency of Barack Obama, from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Barack_Obama_presidency_(2013)

Biden was vice president during this time.

Must try harder vic.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Well.... Non violent civil disobedience is out of the window for sure.

And all the current escalations in racial and political tensions are just that....."Current"

I don't agree with either side of the argument.

But as a very on the political fence outside observer, it's quite clear who's rhetoric is attempting to stimulate a huge U.S social shift. And that's the guy in charge.

Trying to spin responsibility away from the guy running the show, is like blaming  Gorbachov for the Navalny poisoning. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Typical spin, blaming the past and avoiding current  truths.

Your post demonstrates the very real effect of the Orwellian censorship of the truth through elite funded media outlets.  BLM was uniquely an Obama problem stoked through his support of Alinsky, critical race theory, social justice, and reaffirmed with the Cambridge police incident. Way before 2016 while Trump was still doing pizza commercials.

Any reasonable, thinking person would know something was totally fucked up when the media declared Biden "scandal free" in 2015

attempting to stimulate a huge U.S social shift.

You say this from an outsider viewpoint that Marxism is the default American state. Another prime example of Orwellian misinformation through the Ministries of "truth"
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
And Trump isn't scandal free?....LOL

I love Orwell too.

And some people are more equal than others....It's always the way.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
And Trump isn't scandal free?....LOL

This isn't about Trump. He most obviously doesn't control the ministry of truth.

You know, the institution that feeds you retarded, unfounded opinions as you trust authority blindly like an Orwellian sheep.

Censorship and thought control might be the inevitable fate of Europe, but America still has a chance. 

Cypher waxed poetically in the movie Matrix "Ignorance is bliss" as he chewed his fake steak slowly.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
This isn't about Trump per se.  But he is nonetheless the figurehead of a regime that advocates old style supremacy.

As Orwell saw it though,  new style supremacy and old style supremacy will ultimately turn out to be one and the same. 

And to say that I trust authority blindly, is not to know me.

My Fathers advice to me was, trust no one.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Kinda hard to be an actual dictator if you do not control the ministry of Truth.

Guess that fake steak tastes real good.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Truth either is or isn't a misconception.

And steak is bland chewy meat, unless you season it.

And fake steak is just as appetising if you season it.

Birth, life, death and nutrition is largely what you make of it.
lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@Greyparrot
You have to wonder, if Biden, Obama, and all the Democrats in power KNEW that all bad things come from Trump, why did they not do anything about him before 2016?
We honestly didn't think someone as ridiculous as Trump could ever be voted in as President.   I personally blame the Electoral College.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@lady3keys
Again, a total failure of leadership.
lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@Greyparrot
Again, a total failure of leadership.
Yup!  Even before he ran for office, the world should have known that Trump would destroy our democracy.  Where was that crystal ball when they needed it???
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@lady3keys
They had over 40 years to figure it out. They had their chance.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Greyparrot
Trump's election was an unpredictable event.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin
So leadership failed to predict.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Greyparrot
I demand that you either change your avatar back to a gray parrot or rename yourself Psychedelic Dog.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin
I demand more fake outrage from you. It seems too genuine.