Brother Doubting Thomas.

Author: Tradesecret

Read-only
Total: 16
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
Brother,

unlike you, I have a life.  I do  not find excuses to run away. I have no reason to run away. But I do have a life. And to be perfectly frank - I enjoy my life. Even though it is pretty busy. I cannot spend all of my time on this forum. It is unrealistic to think that I am going to respond to every one of your childish responses. I find you a boor and offensive and a fake and a fraud. Honestly, I don't really want to give you air time to continue your charade. 

I see your game as one who provokes and bullies until you get what you want. Perhaps this is the reason you are so spiteful towards a being you say you do not believe in. Because he refuses to play your game.   My view about debating you has not changed at this time. And I will not debate you formally until you and I can agree on some of the terms of any such debate - including intellectual honesty. 

As for running away - it is such a lame thing for you to continue to repeat. My name is not Marty McFly. I could care less for your dares or your challenges or your attempts to label me a coward. It simply is boorish. It strikes me that you know I have thrashed you - and you want a rematch. Perhaps I might give you that.  Yet it will be on my terms - not on yours. We will agree to what they are - when I am satisfied you have some intellectual honesty. Unfortunately while you continue to masquerade in your current costume this is highly doubtful to occur any time soon. 

I will post  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3557/post-links/199889 to this topic - in order for you to stop your lies about me running away. And also that as I have time I will address them.  I think these are all the posts you believe I have not responded too - if there are others I am sure you will find them. 

But we warned. I will not respond to rubbish. In other words, I will call rubbish rubbish and leave them in the bin.  This also is the only place I will respond to you. I am not going to keep playing your bullish games.  And once you have satisfied me - that you have any intellectual honesty, then perhaps we will once again consider whether or not to debate. But as I said above-  I am not confident that you are likely to do that while hiding behind a fake persona. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Barney
call out thread here. 
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@Barney
pwease pwotect our dear friend brotherdthomas from the evils of tradesecret
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Crocodile
Brother D won't be phased and Tradesecret can't ignore.

Brother D has it.

Ignorance is bliss.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I see your game as one who provokes and bullies until you get what you want. Perhaps this is the reason you are so spiteful towards a being you say you do not believe in.

On the contrary. The Brother believes in the god of the bible, warts and-all.  This is the Brothers struggle. Your god and the Brothers god are the same vicious, vile, psychopathic, egotistic,  warmongering, jealous and intolerant god.

Christians and you tell us that Jesus is god from the beginning.  The first and the last god. The Alpha and the Omega. I can see the Brothers dilemma, where as you simply ignore the facts and cannot accept that Jesus - by your own christian dogma  - is also  the god of the Old Testament. 

including intellectual honesty. 

Don't make me laugh. You have claimed things about the bible that simply are not true and have been called on the fact and  to support your claims but refused via extremely lame excuses. #30

But we warned. I will not respond to [very difficult questions] . In other words, I will call [ difficult questions]  rubbish and leave them [unanswered] in the bin.  

I have corrected that for you.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I see your game as one who provokes and bullies until you get what you want. Perhaps this is the reason you are so spiteful towards a being you say you do not believe in.

On the contrary. The Brother believes in the god of the bible, warts and-all.  This is the Brothers struggle. Your god and the Brothers god are the same vicious, vile, psychopathic, egotistic,  warmongering, jealous and intolerant god.

Christians and you tell us that Jesus is god from the beginning.  The first and the last god. The Alpha and the Omega. I can see the Brothers dilemma, where as you simply ignore the facts and cannot accept that Jesus - by your own christian dogma  - is also  the god of the Old Testament. 
Oh Stephen, well done - so insightful. He does not believe in the god of the bible. he believes in the god of his own mind. His interpretation only takes into account the things that the Brother wants to take into account. He refuses to refer to the other parts of the bible which promote God in a different light. In fact he steers clear of these passages and only ever focuses on stuff he figures is negative. I use the phrase "he figures is negative" because in the context of the whole bible and in fact for the largest proportion of the Bible - God is always portrayed in a different light.  Yet the Brother omits this truth. And so do you. God is not vicious. He is not vile. He is not a psychopathic. He is not egotistic. He does believe in war - as I do. He is jealous which incidently in his case is a good thing. He is tolerant only of the good which is one reason you find him vile. 

I have said and I will repeat - Jesus was born in the NT. He was not in the OT. To claim Jesus is in the OT is nonsense. The bible does not make this claim. Christians do not make this claim. Only those wanting to provoke nonsense arguments make this claim. Yet - it is also true that Jesus is the Son of God, the second person of the Trinity. And although it is also true that the Second Person of the Trinity existed in the OT, Jesus did not. When Jesus claims to be the same yesterday, today and forever, he was speaking as the Son, not as Jesus. When Jesus said "before Abraham I am" he was referring to the second person of the Trinity, the Son, not Jesus. 

Jesus is the Man. The Son is God.  The church and Christianity do not get this mixed up. Yet the Brother does. And given that his understanding of the bible refuses to take into account the ordinary Christian hermeneutic, this is hardly surprising. If he wants to refute Christian theology in relation to Jesus, then he really ought to learn what Christians teach, otherwise he will continue to, like you do, to argue on straw man arguments and not actually achieve any thing except to make himself look like a goose. 

Don't make me laugh. You have claimed things about the bible that simply are not true and have been called on the fact and  to support your claims but refused via extremely lame excuses. #30
Stop telling lies. I always answer. If I don't know an answer I say so. If I am wrong I accept it. Sometimes I do use hyperbole. So what? It is a part of our language and all of us do it. For the most part I do provide evidence as I understand evidence. You on the other hand, use assertion and ridicule as your forms of argument. It is one of the reasons people find your posts boorish and why people refuse to engage with you. You dislike any person who disagrees with you. And your most common form of addressing them is to call them a liar or stupid. People dislike this. 

But we warned. I will not respond to [very difficult questions] . In other words, I will call [ difficult questions]  rubbish and leave them [unanswered] in the bin.  

I have corrected that for you.

No you have just added words - just like you insert words in every opportunity you can - to try and rewrite history and the bible.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Tradesecret
Do you think he's really worth a CoC violation?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Castin
Probably not. 

I guess I am just wanting to put all of his posts here so I can address them. He chases me around everywhere to do so. 

If I receive appropriate punishment from the moderators - fair enough. 

I just wanted all of his posts here. If that is not acceptable - fair enough. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret, The Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, and now the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark,

First off, where do you get the authority to violate the COC rules AGAIN within  this prestigious forum as our moderator MisterChris has shown you? Do you think that you are “special” in this regard, where you have free rein in breaking said rules of the COC AGAIN?!  Explain!

Secondly, as if it wasn’t sickening and embarrassing enough for you when you violated the rules the last time, where you were explicitly threatening and promoting violence, along with promoting criminal activity against any person or persons which is against the COC rules when you stated: “And I would think that if people do curse their parents - unless there is a jolly good reason to do so - then they should be put to death.”   YOU PROMOTED THE KILLING OF OTHERS AND YOU WANT RESPECT IN THIS FORUM?!!!!  

Even though you were following the direct and inspired words of our serial killing Jesus the Christ in Him condoning parents to murder their children that curse them (Matthew 15: 1-4), I had to report you to the moderators nonetheless because I didn’t know if you had children or not, and would follow through on your statement in Jesus’ name against said children!  Error on the side of caution. UNDERSTOOD BIBLE FOOL?

Now you come out with your insipid “special break the rules of the COC AGAIN in calling me out as targeted harassment thread where you are crying and whimpering like a little baby because I easily Bible Slap you Silly®️ ad infinitum as shown throughout the threads within this forum!   THEN, you have the audacity to actually purport that you are not running away when I give you those damn “hard to defend and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath” posts!  What a continued embarrassing moment for you!  

YOUR LAUGHABLE EXCUSE TO CONTINUE TO RUN AWAY FROM MY BIBLICALLY JESUS INSPIRED PASSAGES QUOTE: “But we warned. I will not respond to rubbish. In other words, I will call rubbish rubbish and leave them in the bin”

RUBBISH?!  As part of the “plethora” of posts by me that you continue to run away from as you have shown in said link, tell us, how is it rubbish within the following post where you erroneously stated that Jesus does not interfere with the suffering of His JEWISH creation? Whereas, He most certainly did as explicitly shown biblically by me below since Jesus is Yahweh/God incarnate!

1. Jesus commanded that babies would be smashed to pieces, and their women ripped open (Hosea 13:16).

2. Jesus horrifically drowned his entire JEWISH Creation, including innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies in His Great Flood scenario. (Genesis 7)

3. Jesus brutally slays the fruit of the womb of the women in Ephraim. (Hosea 9:11-16)

4. Jesus commands the death to helpless “suckling” infants (1 Samuel 15:3).

5. Jesus is praised for slaughtering the innocent first born.  (Psalms 135:8 & 136:10)

6. Jesus commands that infants should be “dashed upon the rocks.” (Psalms 137:9) Ever wonder in what that would sound like? Maybe a watermelon being dropped on a huge rock? What do you think Tradesecret? Huh?

7. Jesus commanded that children shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.” (Isaiah 13:15-16)

As shown below, you have RUN AWAY from this post above THREE TIMES, I REPEAT, THREE TIMES!

Explain to the membership why this Jesus inspired post above is RUBBISH!

CONTINUED AT YOUR EMBARRASSING EXPENSE ................. >

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

CONTINUED FROM POST #9 AT YOUR EMBARRASSING EXPENSE ................. >

YOUR GOING AGAINST THE COC RULES QUOTE: “This also is the only place I will respond to you.”

You would think that why would you want to put all of your RUN AWAY from biblical axioms posts by me in one thread! LOL!  Wouldn’t it be better for your weak and scared modus operandi of RUNNING to be spread out in other threads, that is, until I gather them all up in one post like I did to obviously embarrass you, otherwise why would you make your initial post to begin with?

1. Listen, are you going to match this thread in giving Stephen his own thread as well to easily make you the number one biblical fool like I do? 

2. How about  ludofl3x, will he get his own thread to continue in showing you how dumbfounded you truly are with your SNL skit of yours that. “infant animals boarded the Ark instead of adult animals?” LOL! 

3. Will you go down the line of a certain membership that will get their own threads in easily showing you in just how insidious and dumbfounded of the Bible you truly are?  YES OR NO?

Listen, my Greyhound Bus Depot ministry, my Nevada State Brothel Ministry, where I take a missionary position, and my ever popular Nudest Camp Ministry, where I have a good standing, are all going wanting because in  taking the needed time in addressing your RUNAWAY status within this forum. I am thinking about hiring a part time secretary to keep track of ALL of your RUNAWAY posts and lame excuses to RUN FROM ME all the time in front of Jesus (Hebrews 4:13), AND the membership! .  

We shall see if Ragnar allows you to continue to break the COC rules AGAIN with your initial crying and whimpering post. If he does, then he opens the door for others to break the rules as well.  A Catch-22 to say the least, we shall see.  

++++++ WHOOPS! I found another Jesus inspired post that you RAN AWAY from, now totally 8 runaways, praise your leader SATAN! +++++++

In the meantime, you remain what the video in this link represents: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7ni7zL8qU Are the "chicken feathers" piling up to high for you to see your computer screen? LOL

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN, AND NOT ANOTHER RUNAWAY LIKE TRADESECRET! 

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I have to say: that was weirdly amazing.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Castin
@Barney
@BrotherDThomas
@MisterChris
@SirAnonymous
It appears that the fact that I have chosen to directly place all of the so called links that the Brother says I have run away into one link and then labeled the post with the Brother's name has perhaps breached the c of c terms. 

I say may - because there was no intention to harass Brother. So far as I am aware, and I am sure the moderators can correct me, intention must form a part of any breach of the terms and not just an act.  

My intention was merely to place the many so called posts of Brother Thomas's complaints about me allegedly running away into one topic - in order to address them rather than attempting to find every little place he believes I have not responded.  In my view this is not harassment - it is responding to him in a manner which is both helpful for both of us - and which contains the discussion to one specific topic. And actually is an attempt to prevent the harassment. 

On re - reading the C of C, it would perhaps have been more prudent for me to simply ask him politely not to address me.  

In any event - it is a matter for the moderators and again I am content to accept their ruling  - whatever that might be. 

I reiterate however, there WAS NO intention to harass, rather to stop harassment. I also accept that I do use banter in my language and that banter perhaps has been construed as harassment. If that is the case, then it is what it is. 

I would suggest that in the context of this forum, the Brother continuing to call me a coward, a runaway, etc is more pointedly and direct harassment as opposed to me attempting to bring all of his alleged charges against me into one thread. 

I will therefore, remain silent until the moderators make a ruling. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Barney
@Tradesecret
Intention has an effect on the degree of punishment... in this case, though, deleting the thread seems prudent. It is up to @Ragnar, however.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret, The Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, and now the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark,

In addressing your flustering post #12:

YOUR BLUSTERING QUOTE OF WHIMPERING REMISS: "I say may - because there was no intention to harass Brother. So far as I am aware, and I am sure the moderators can correct me, intention must form a part of any breach of the terms and not just an act."

BULLSHIT, YOU KISSED RAGNAR’S ASS BEFORE WHEN YOU PROMOTED THE MURDERING OF CHILDREN THAT CURSED THEIR PARENTS, WHICH IS A COC VIOLATION OF PROMOTING VIOLENCE AGAINST OTHERS AS SHOWN IN THE LINK BELOW:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3557-what-is-your-favorite-argument-for-the-existence-of-god?page=9&post_number=210

Therefore you knew exactly what you were doing this time as well when specifically calling me out in a thread which is COC violation as a targeted harassment, and now you are crying and pleading once again for the mods to “look the other way” and to give you another free ride for once again violating the forums rules!  We laughably enjoy your attorney gobbledygook babble that you are now pleading to the moderators with,  and that you’ve probably used this same ruse many times in a court room setting, where said presiding judge holds you in contempt!  

1ST COC RULE VIOLATION: Your direct quote shown below that syntactically states without a doubt that in your opinion that to murder a parents child that curses them is okay, and especially since our serial killing Jesus condones this murderous act in Matthew 15:1-4!

YOUR QUOTE: “And I would think that if people do curse their parents - unless there is a jolly good reason to do so - then they should be put to death.PLAIN AND SIMPLE DEDUCTION!

2ND COC RULE VIOLATION: You created a thread specifically for just me which is another COC violation in targeted harassment, where it seems you just piss on the rules whenever need be, which took a lot of time and expertise by moderator Ragnar and others in their development for the benefit of EVERYONE, which includes YOU!  UNDERSTAND, BIBLE FOOL Again, where do you get the authority to urinate upon said COC rules within this forum? Tell us!  WAITING!  

YOUR STEPPING IN POO QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: “ …. the Brother continuing to call me a coward, a runaway, etc is more pointedly and direct harassment as opposed to me attempting to bring all of his alleged charges against me into one thread.” 

Barring the FACT that you are a coward and runaway, as shown ad infinitum without any insidious attorney spin, then in YOU stating the following towards me, which is only one of many, is equal harassment AND disparaging:  “Hmm -I am TradeSecret. I am the one who has demonstrated many times that you are a liar and a fake and had bad breath - my children would call it "Arse breathe" but I disagreed with them - I said that is his own sweet perfume."

You are guilty of what you are allegedly against, whats new? NOTHING!  Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e? Sure you can. LOL

TRADESECRET, HEADS UP: What part of this previous statement of mine didn’t you understand, and especially since the egg is now really piling up upon your face, and the chicken feathers have to be the height of your compluter screen, where I told you that you would obviously be more comfortable in a “Childrens Religion Forum,” Remember?  Therefore, once again to save you further embarrassment, here is a “kids” forum for your perusal, okay? You can thank me later.  We'll visit you sometime and bring "hot chocolate and cookies" for you and your new equally Bible ignorant children friends, okay? LOL

Since Tradesecret in an alleged attorney, *cough,* and relative to his initial post herein of still running away, can you see him in this trial setting saying the following: "Your honor, uh, to save face, I really can't address the prosecutor's material because if I did, it would make me the fool, therefore, can I just RUNAWAY from this material  instead in any amount of times to any given situation?  Your honor, I plead with you,……  please your honor, okay!”

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN, AND PLEASE, NO RUNAWAYS LIKE TRADESECRET!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

Oh Stephen, well done - so insightful. He does not believe in the god of the bible. he believes in the god of his own mind.

That is not for you to say. He says his god is Yahweh/Jesus.  Who are you to tell anyone what he does or doesn't believe in. And considering he appears to know these scriptures better than anyone on this religion platform, it cannot be denied that he is well informed on the vile and vicious behaviour of his god which appears to be the same god that you have faith in. 

His interpretation only takes into account the things that the Brother wants to take into account.

That is not true. He has tackled many aspect of his god and the scriptures. You just don't want to afford him any credit.  He has left you with egg on your face many a time. 

He refuses to refer to the other parts of the bible which promote God in a different light.

Not that old chestnut. Why don't you start a thread of your own on the god that you believe in that shows him  in a more generous light ..... if you can. 

In fact he steers clear of these passages and only ever focuses on stuff he figures is negative.

Being open  honest about his god is not negative. But why don't you start your own thread showing these "nice passages"

I use the phrase "he figures is negative" because in the context of the whole bible and in fact for the largest proportion of the Bible - God is always portrayed in a different light.  

Then lets see this other side of  your god. Let us see if his bad outweighs his good. Let us see this "different light" . You mention it a few times now, so simply start a thread.

Yet the Brother omits this truth.

What truth?

Yet the Brother omits this truth.And so do you.

You are always welcome to counter everything and anything I say about your god and the scriptures. But you/Christians never can without rewriting the bible, or putting words into the mouths of the biblical authors and characters therein. And making  up complete and utter lies. Would you like one or two examples?

God is not vicious. He is not vile. He is not a psychopathic. He is not egotistic. He does believe in war - as I do. He is jealous which incidently in his case is a good thing. He is tolerant only of the good which is one reason you find him vile.

No.  I highlighted more than one reason. In fact  I find god, your god to be   vile because of ALL the unjust suffering he has poured over ALL of mankind because of the actions of one single being of his own fkn creation. 

I have said and I will repeat - Jesus was born in the NT. He was not in the OT. To claim Jesus is in the OT is nonsense.

I have asked you many times  now if or not Jesus is Jehovah/ Yahweh and simply say yes or no. Is all you keep coming back with is "Jesus is god". in other words you totally swerve the question and tell me that you have answered me.   

The bible does not make this claim. Christians do not make this claim.

Christians do  make that stupid claim , I agree.  So are YOU now saying that the god of the Old Testament is not the same god portrayed in the New Testament? And that Jesus is not the God of the Old Testament god Jehovah /Yahweh? 

Only those wanting to provoke nonsense arguments make this claim.

I see. Ethang5  et al are all liars and are simply making this argument for the sake of it.  Well now why doesn't that surprise me one single bit>

Yet - it is also true that Jesus is the Son of God,

You have no proof of that. Others may well have called him A son of god. But did Jesus call himself that? Or did he specifically and clearly call himself "son of man"?  I have told you before, all ancient kings were called sons of god. 

When Jesus said "before Abraham I am" he was referring to the second person of the Trinity, the Son, not Jesus. 

Are you  making crap up again. What he actually said was "I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.John 8:58"   Did those who invented the early 3rd century"trinity" doctrine  even know about the Abraham  from thousands of years before and who he was? I doubt it.

Stop telling lies. I always answer. If I don't know an answer I say so.

No you don't and haven't and neither have others like  you when called out on their biblical claims.  

Where in the bible is the "clear evidence" you spoke of  that you say  shows John the baptist anointed/baptised Jesus a priest and king?
#18 " I take the view that the evidence is there[in the bible] and it is clear.

Where in the bible does Jesus say "  the number of Christians would dwindle to almost nothing before He returned"? #17

No you have just added words - just like you insert words in every opportunity you can - to try and rewrite history and the bible.

Let me see some examples of me inserting words into the bible and rewriting history.

Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas
From the CoC:
Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment

This thread shall remain locked. However, the target of the thread has expressed desire for it to remain up as a future point of reference, so I will not delete it at this time. ... For clarity, while it is indeed a CoC violation, a warning seems sufficient to curtail the behavior (especially considering the OP owned up to their mistake in their third post).

The core problem of this could have been avoided by just asking the targeted user for permission before starting the thread.

Right now I do suggest you each give each other some space.  Hopefully you can both at least mostly ignore each other (moderation would not intercede if either of you like each others posts for example), without the need for an official restraining order.