1:55 Speed Round

Author: Stephen

Total: 11
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
It is well worth it to watch all of the biblical quiz , especially the speed round at 1:55. The second speed round 9:51 is just as hilarious. 

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
An entertaining way to present the argument. I too do not collect stamps.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@RoderickSpode

Stephen,

This is priceless information that I as a TRUE Christian have had to accept because who am I to tell Yahweh/Jesus that His inspired words are blatantly contradicting?

On a more comedy note, I am seriously worried about the #1 and #2 Bible ignorant pseudo-christians Tradesecret and Roderick Spode, whereas they have run away from your Jesus inspired posts along with mine shown below. Have you seen them posting in other areas of this forum in their HIDING modus operandi towards us?

Tradesecret RUNAWAY:

RoderickSpode RUNAWAY:

I am worried that the revengeful Yahweh/Jesus might have given them a sign, like striking them with lightening or such, because they are always trying to Satanically and apologetically spin doctor His TRUE LITERAL words away from what God stated in His Bronze and Iron Ages writings!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

I am sure you've noticed that absolutely NO pseudo-christians have entered your thread showing that the JUDEO-Christian Bible blatantly, and without question, contradicts itself into smithereens!  The reasoning behind this visual fact, is probably because these said pseudo-christians have severe back pain in them bending over for Jesus to the extreme to try and remove disturbing biblical axioms. Therefore, they can't afford the extra pain in bending over for Jesus in your thread as well in trying in vain to explain away the cartoon characters biblical contradictions!  Can you imagine the Chiropractic  expenses that these pseudo-christians have per month, where Tradesecet alone should be in the thousands of dollars!   

Like I have said ad infinitum, as a TRUE Christian, I've learned to just accept that the JUDEO-Christian Bible and faith is loaded with irreversible contradictions, and just move on the best way that I can without making a mockery of Jesus' inspired words that contradict themselves.  

Great REVEALING initial post and comical link, to say the least. LOL

7 days later

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Christians can't be bothered repeating the same things over and over. What is the point when persons such as you just write your own rules dismissing the the evidence before your eyes. 

As I have said before the unscientific endeavor of the critic is as astounding in its stupidity as it is in its failure to understand simple logic. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Christians can't be bothered repeating the same things over and over.

Christians do repeat themselves over and over.  Maybe they are of the belief that saying something often enough will make it true and factual. 

What is the point when persons such as you just write your own rules dismissing the the evidence before your eyes.

I am still waiting for evidence for many of your claims that you brag about always being able to support but rarely do so.

As I have said before the unscientific endeavor of the critic is as astounding in its stupidity as it is in its failure to understand simple logic. 

I do not rely solely upon science and reason, because these are necessary rather than sufficient factors, but I simply distrust anything that contradicts science and outrages reason.
To rely on faith alone is simply  backward thinking for the lazy,  the weak minded and the desperately lonely and insecure . But that is only my opinion...… or is it?

Do the scriptures have anything about  - 'faith alone`, Tradesecret?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
To rely on faith alone is simply  backward thinking for the lazy
LOL! You believe evolution on faith alone. You believe in the big bang theory on faith alone. You believe there is no God on faith alone. 

You ignore the realities of life. And you call us lazy. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
LOL.... Other than god or not god, which in terms of reality and function is an equality,  your beliefs Trade, are exactly the same processes as Stephens. 

And no one can ignore the realities of life.

And inactive idle people are "lazy"......Which is a label that can be applied to both theists and atheists alike.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
To rely on faith alone is simply  backward thinking for the lazy the weak minded and the desperately lonely and insecure

LOL! You believe evolution on faith alone.

I haven't said that. Stick to putting words into the biblical authors and characters mouths, and not mine.

You believe in the big bang theory on faith alone.

I haven't said that either. Stick to putting words into the mouths of biblical authors & characters and not mine

You believe there is no God on faith alone. 

I haven't said that either. My,  you are one confused little  silly man aren't you?  I think it best that you stick to putting words into the mouths of biblical authors & characters and not mine.

You ignore the realities of life.

it is not often you'er right....... but you are wrong again.

And you call us lazy. 

I do. Along with backward thinking , weak minded,  desperately lonely and insecure.  

I suppose I will got to the fires of hell for saying that about believers , although,  Jesus' blood sacrifice tells me I am saved or has god changed his mind on that too?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
To rely on faith alone is simply  backward thinking for the lazy the weak minded and the desperately lonely and insecure

I haven't said that. Stick to putting words into the biblical authors and characters mouths, and not mine.
You don't need to say it - it exudes from you in every word you write. Given you don't believe in God, there is only one potential theory for life. 

I haven't said that either. Stick to putting words into the mouths of biblical authors & characters and not mine
Again - your every word exudes from this premise. Although there are potentially only two theories for the origin of life, the origin of the universe does not necessitate a Big Bang theory. But I notice that in your response there is no denial. So it is fair and reasonable to assume it is true. 

I haven't said that either. My,  you are one confused little  silly man aren't you?  I think it best that you stick to putting words into the mouths of biblical authors & characters and not mine.
You have said you don't believe in God.  The only logical conclusion for such an inference is faith. Blind faith at that. 

And yet you ignore the realities of life with almost every breath you breathe.  

And you call us lazy. 

I do. Along with backward thinking , weak minded,  desperately lonely and insecure.  

I suppose I will got to the fires of hell for saying that about believers , although,  Jesus' blood sacrifice tells me I am saved or has god changed his mind on that too?
You won't go to Hell because you call believers lazy. See how lazy you think by throwing out ridiculous comments.  Jesus' blood is only good for you if you trust him. Do you trust Jesus as the savior of the world. As the Messiah. As LORD. ? If you do, then you surely have a strange way of showing it. I would hope that it were true. God does not change his mind - he just never promised that everyone was going to heaven. In fact heaven is a place for those who love God and who love his people.  It is a place for people who recognize that Jesus is GOD.  If that is you - and you trust him, well let it show itself in the things you write. Otherwise, stop fooling yourself - Bob Hope was wrong. You cannot have a bet on each religion. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

You don't need to say it...

That's correct. I didn't did I?

Again - your every word exudes from this premise.
Opinion.  and a wrong opinion too.

But I notice that in your response there is no denial.
So you want to discuss what I haven't even said. This is exactly what you do with scripture. You attempt to discuss something that isn't even written in them.

You have said you don't believe in God. 

Have I?  Then I am sure you have that quote at hand. Let us see it?

And yet you ignore the realities of life with almost every breath you breathe.  

As someone has already pointed out to you, " no one can ignore the realities of life."#8 zedvictor4

And you call us lazy. 

You won't go to Hell because you call believers lazy. See how lazy you think by throwing out ridiculous comments.  Jesus' blood is only good for you if you trust him.

So I will be going to the fires of hell then. I don't believe for a second that Jesus is god or ever was a god. I also don't believe this so called  "blood sacrifice" saved me from anything. I am resided and comfortably with the fact that dead is dead. I don't believe in the physical resurrection of the dead and neither the so called spiritual resurrection. 
And  I won't be going to hell or "heaven" - the carrot or the stick. These were just ancient and medieval threats to an ignorant and uneducated population of the time. 

Do you trust Jesus as the savior of the world.
[A] Nope.

As the Messiah. As LORD. ?
[B] I believe he was believed by many to the a messiah, including by himself. I believe he was rightful heir to the throne of Jerusalem and I believe he believed that too. So this would make him more than just a "lord" wouldn't it.  It would make him a King. [C] You really don't know what your talking about most of the time do you? As then and now anyone can become a "lord" . We here in England have whole house of the lazy bastards 99% of them don't give two fks about those THEY serve.

If you do, then you surely have a strange way of showing it.

See [A] & [B]  Oh &  [C] above

God does not change his mind

Would you like some examples of god changing his mind? 

- he just never promised that everyone was going to heaven.

hhahahahha. I see. So although god doesn't say or promise " not everyone will get to heaven" you somehow know he has said or means  this.

In fact heaven is a place for those who love God and who love his people.
 So I won't be going there. I don't love god , he is not great and he doesn't love anyone, especially Job's children".  BTW , what actually happens when and if one is fortunate enough to reach this place called "heaven"?  

Otherwise, stop fooling yourself -

I don't fool myself about anything, and you should look in the mirror one day. Fooling yourself into beveling I am fooling myself.
 Hahahahha  that not just new, its fkn hilarious.

Bob Hope was wrong. You cannot have a bet on each religion. 

Well I agree, BH was wrong,   he should has said "any religion", but was probably worried about losing popularity, fans, adoration and money.