Illuminati serve God. God is Female and Adam/Jesus are the SAME CONCEPT: Men were made for women.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 13
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
The following involves extremely unique theories of mine. Not all these conspiracy theories have been posted online before by anyone and I would appreciate you accrediting my pseudonym of RM when mentioning it but do what you want, really I don't care. If fate and Goddess Fiora lead you to plagiarise and get credit for this, my duty and role to play was to inspire you then.

I will start with a simple idea; the penis is designed to fit in, to please and to accurately get deep enough to fertilise the vagina (and then uterus respectively). The woman's body, as a whole, has an entire element to it that was removed in men; the pleasure and/or significance of the entire chest region. If Adam were created first and this whole 'rib-becomes-eve' nonsense is true then why is it that he not only cannot resist Eve, not only had nipples but furthermore was the gender that got punished for the sin that Eve committed first and completed (his apple was stuck in his throat at the point of punishment) then I ask you what exactly is it that makes the idea that men are superior, first or closer to God than women? 

A 'snake' is an extremely blatant shape. The snake was the being to resist, the thing we'd be better off without as a species and as entities but it was EVE who the SNAKE 'seduced' and EVE who convinced Adam to 'give in to the snake' ;) ;) ;)  The concept of cuckolding is linked to (obviously) the cuckoo bird and how it lays eggs in another male bird-built nest if it so pleases but it less obviously refers to stags. The male with the 'superior horns' ends up the one to get the woman at the end of the day and who has the mightiest horns of all horny beings in Christianity? What, then, is the gender closer to that which we should seek not to be or follow?

Mary had a son, yes? I don't mean to seem retarded but if God can tell the future or at least predict it brilliantly enough due to her omnipotence then she'd predict that we'd speak English across the planet and eventually 'son' and 'sun' would come to sound identical. She is a mystical being that leaves clues, never DIRECT EVIDENCE since that would imply her giving herself up and enabling the truth to enlighten the undeserving. This may be why women are dressed very difficult to decipher in Islamic cultures, Islam being the last mainstream religion to exist prior to the cult of Scientology which I am willing to gamble is linked to Illuminati as all religions are but which doesn't contradict this concept. Who is the 'bringer of light'? God. Who brought the greatest 'son' to grace mankind? Mary. Who is it that Catholics and even other denominations hold more sacred? Mary>Jesus and it is said that they have closer ties to God than protestants do which is why protestants and the denominations that worship Jesus in and of himself rely on text as opposed to divine interpretation of said text via an ever-adapting God and reality she is maintaining. Jesus was reborn to imply she created an undying light.

Illuminati is derived from 'illumination' and has always, from its origin to now, been said to be a science-obsessed, Pagan cult that wants to rule us. What if, then, we look at religions and symbolism? Out of the three Abrahamic religions, the one to not have a star, resembling illumination, is Christianity. Christianity has a cross, and an X is used to tell you which is incorrect, or wrong. JC stands both for Jesus Christ and Judeo-Christian meaning that the purpose of Judaism was to inspire Christianity and the purpose of Christianity was to complete Judaism. They are not the full answer and never were intended to be, which is why the moon in Islam signifies that it is a reflection of the Sun and that there's much more yes to be 'illuminated' (the moon is only a Crescent moon) than even Islam can provide but it is the right step on the journey to enlightenment. If you look at a full moon and turn your head at a certain angle (Australia you have to turn your head completely upside down) a camera can barely capture it, the fully illuminated moon's grey area at the right angle is the eye of Horus which is the symbol of Illuminati, mysterious leadership of the Pharohs and divine knowledge etc.

All other religions lead to my theory as well. The only issue is in Hinduism they split god into three parts at the top (Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma) and the God-force has a masculine name in their language: Brahman (not the same as Brahma, a rank above, the raw essence). But tell me something: If Brahma is 'the creator' and Brahman is the essence/resource/means to produce and perhaps 'reproduce' with, and Brahma is a male then what gender is Brahman? Vishnu and Shiva are actually the same being and personality of God, this is a LIE to say they are different. sure, they are different personas and roles but they are all elements of the same being and the reason Brahma is a different looking, elder-type with a non-blue skin colour is a clue that signifies that the creator is ancient and the role of creating is fundamentally the 'true nature of God' while the destroyer and 'balancer' are merely ways to make her reality interesting and unpredictable if she can harness the RNG nature of reality itself (after all God is not actually omnipotent, she's enslaved to what she is, thinks and desires).

In Buddhism the idea that there is 'no god' is hilarious. Really, who are you kidding? When you meditate, WHAT or WHO are you getting 'in touch with'? If it's yourself then you'd sooner get in touch with yourself by not meditating and thinking. Instead you are getting in touch with reality itself, and what can make things be real that are organic? Females can. Buddhism is a religion about appreciating her creation, what exactly do you think Nirvana is? Nothingness? Ceasing to exist? Buddhism is a lie as are all mainstream religions, they only give clues and parts of the truth. Be wise, fellow Pagan, for God only rewards the wise in the end.
eash
Debates: 0
eash
-->
@RationalMadman
it seems you cant read the letter X big brother has been running in tv ads 1 month before retraction. they started in 1995 and this month you can count overr 99 ads with a product with the letter x in them or a X as the largest font.

this can also be seen one month before march spring.

surely you cant read the newer message from big brother. you havnt even noticed gnostics and agnostic sites are being removed from the web.

what happened back in 1995? YHVH and me. i was given a repeatable path for males to witness the abyss, know they have a soul, talk to the dead, and for males that are righteous can fight to their death and if they are righteous YHVH REDEEMDS them. yes, big brother witneesed YHVH MADE me see HIM.   BRILLIANTPURITY

depending on how old you are, dancing babies, proboys and other sites were taken down within days. but that was when the web only had 10 million pages. but you might have read about cold fusion or teleporting objects by a WHITE LAZAR LIGHT.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
In mocking me, what have you proven?

That I'm easy to laugh at, perhaps. I won't get baited by this.

eash
eash
-->
@RationalMadman
its up to you. i gave you facts that can be seen by your eyes.
if i told you i am revealing YHVH'S HIDDEN FORMATS in the bible.
and if you knew there were first writers writing YHVH EXISTS and HE CREATED EVERYTHING.
then i can tell you the bible has been re edited from the time mankind took over HIS HOUSE and put her images in HIS MEETING ROOM.
and than from the time Israel's descendants went to babylon.
then Daniel was sent back to build HIS HOUSE. 
then those men again took over HIS HOUSE.
the Jesus WAS SENT and He Did Heal the blind and sick.
then those men re edited the text about Him.
then strong, had to make his concordance.
then computers needed to be made.
then software needed to be made.

then i am GIVEN formats that are "repeatable by rules". and you know repeating is the key.
of these formats there were 2595+ tiny formats found in the 4 gospels to give a story Jesus in 1 year Did Perform Healings.
and the text does reveal the last 8 days before He Was  crucified.

WHO CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@eash
So you agree to me?
eash
eash
-->
@RationalMadman
the word God in the bible is a title. YHVH'S IS A HE. those editing the bible are evil men. even the 1611 translators were evil because they removed HIS NAME YHVH 6,825 times.
HIS HOUSE for MEETING With HIM was changed to a temple by evil men.
Israel doesnt have mountains and those evil men changed the word hill to mountain 300+ times.

those evil men are mankind and edit for mankind.

s i x s i x s i x is my answer

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@eash
7 is actually a more sinister number than 6 and is in the logo of every single NASA project.

eash
eash
-->
@RationalMadman
actually when one says each letter is the meaning.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@eash
Of NASA? Explain?
eash
eash
-->
@RationalMadman
i have no idea about nasa.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@eash
In a way it's good that you admit it and good that you don't for your own sanity but in another way it's terrible because it all begins there. Once you realise the Earth is flat and that we are one of many snow-globe type formations that are experiments in the landscape that extends from Antarctica (which is a 360° barrier around Earth) then you will begin to hate Illuminati, NASA and the group that control us. The issue is that you are hating the people you inevitable must surrender to and join if you want to succeed in the long run in this harsh reality. God is without mercy for the stupid or the weak, you must be smart and unbelievably emotionally ruthless in order to make it in this merciless reality.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@eash
Actually that symbol that looks like 7 ,ay be a vector symbol like '6' so Monster energy drink is called monster and represents the 'beat' by having its M be made of 3 '7' symbols whic is VAV symbol and is 666 as it's 3 of them;.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
God is both male and female but neither male and female.

God is a sexless being.

It is well understood in theology that references to God having a gender in old scripture are strictly grammatical.

Both man and woman were created in the immage of God.