There is a learning experience even in an unjust and completely corrupt scenario.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 85
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
It is very hard to make this thread without living up to the completely false depiction of me that the guy who now goes by 'David' and went by Virtuoso before, has laid out via his sock-puppet Ragnar. I am not worried about being banned for this, after all I was quite literally banned over pure lies so cleverly drawn that even an intelligent member like Discipulus_Didicit ended up mocking me when the evidence he was mocking was literally what I said it was. This goes deeper than simply abusing authority and twisting things to avoid admitting that they banned me simply for being courageous and not easy to tame, Virtuoso has lied to you throughout about his very role in moderating.

Ragnar is the alpha male of this website, so Virtuoso asked him to ban me for 6 months. I have this on good authority and while my sources remain secret, I am not afraid of the mod team interrogating some of their members to find out who told me this. It was already 100% known to me that Virtuoso was the spineless coward behind this entire thing because of something very interesting that I completely forgot to bring up in the original thread where I pointed out that all the accusations were lies:

Virtuoso promised us all when he became chief moderator that we had our slates wiped clean of any previous mishaps under the Bsh1 regime, yet 90% of the evidence they hint at or try to drag me through the mud with when called out on proof was prior to this Tabula Rasa.

On top of this, the multi-accounting, doxxing and all of it are complete and utter fabrications as I never once did them on this website. 

I am not okay with my username being dragged through the mud and I am fully aware that the 'most mature' way to handle this would be to quit the site permanently without posting this thread but I had to just post this to both clear my name and make very fucking clear to 'David' that I know what he did to me and that others should be extremely weary of his backstabbing weasel who will abuse any and all trust you give to him.

I did not ever do 'targetted harassment', if any one single member came close to receiving something like that from me, it was when they'd severely bully me and/or others and I wouldn't stand for it. There are three examples given and the most severe one that remotely was something I should regret and do, it was with a user who himself was completely against my ban and told Ragnar not to ban me. This user has been in some contact with me since and we are on amicable terms so to speak. I don't know who the fuck the mods think they are but you do not just ban RM based on pure lies and think he won't tell you about all your mishaps afterwards.

1. Seldiora - This is the biggest joke I have seen in a while, I am not sure what to say but Seldiora doesn't feel harassed by me. I asked a member of the website to fully ensure this was the case and I will now tell you that this member was Supadudz. It is up to him to step up to the plate and reveal the corruption and lies regarding both the 'harassment' and 'multi-accounting' which Ragnar and Chris both silenced him on and pleaded ignorant when he demanded proof.
  2. Lunatic and 'DuhHamburgler' - Both on amicable terms with me, were against the ban vehemently and said they did not feel harassed by me and accepted it was a 2-way exchange where I was reacting to them.
  3. 'Other people constantly', yeah? Like who? I can name a few and help you justify my ban better for you. Some people I did not harass but did engage with in a hostile manner on a regular basis were serial bullies Zeichen, Ramshutu and... ? Maybe Zarroette but that was very, very much me being harassed as were the other cases involved. These were members who were abusing me under the Bsh1 regime that Virtuoso explicitly promised to stand against and give us all forgiveness for what we did. I neither agreed with this 'flat out forgiveness' nor am I shocked that when it suited his agenda he forgot he promised that and used Ragnar as a shield to make people not realise who was going back on whose word but David, I see you man. Get some fucking balls and admit you were behind this, let's talk it out here in the open, no more shady PM chats or backstabbing yeah?

As for the idea that I multi-accounted, that's just a lie, literally. Ragnar has been lied to by Virtuoso AKA David. The latter has told the former that me, the guy who single-handedly exposed Sparrow for being Type1 because I let mods be privy to information and clues in what Sparrow was rapping and debating about (as well as his typing style) that he was the user Type1 who he ended up not just using a sock puppet to abuse verbally with but exchange votes, wins/losses etc. I am apparently the guy who later on 'arranged' with the guy I had exposed to the mods to feed me free wins. I cannot even being to explain how utterly irrational you must be to conclude this but furthermore where is the proof?! I happened to be online when Type1 made an alt and posted some debates about veganism vs raw meat or whatever else and I knew it was Type1 based on that, so I admit I accepted the debates knowing it was him. Then the mods banned the account (which I told them was him) and then what? What are they saying? Make it clear.

As for the last thing, I apologise to Ramshutu for the perceived threat. In technicality I literally asked him permission, he even gave it and I still kept asking permission at which point the chief moderator Bsh1 told me that this was not the thing to be doing and I never did anything. I am sorry for the distress but do I like Ramshutu? Well no, however I do take back what was said. I am sorry for being potentially abusive to someone I severely resent. The resentment doesn't justify my loss of self-control. I did not actually lose self-control in actions but in speech I somewhat did. I am aware that the line is important and true anger management would mean I'd be controlling my words, I do that but sometimes it is indeed healthy to get things 'out there'. Regardless, Ramshutu and I no longer have bad blood between us and that's largely in part due to him opting out of using the website which he made very clear by saying 'hi' when I got banned.

Let's see what Virtuoso says to this because trust me, I think him and I confronting one another is long overdue. No Ragnar, No voting moderator that got promoted out of nowhere to site moderator 'MisterChris' AKA Christopher_Best, just you and me David. Come now and tell us the truth. If you want proof that he explicitly promised the clean slate upon being crowned Chief Moderator, you need to do your own digging for the full depth and context of the promise as it was a lot of drama at once but here was the thread he mentioned it in, explicitly:

You are cornered now, if you deny what you said and try and demonise me further, I will bring up all the active good and protection I have given victimised members of this site. Don't you dare come and paint me as a villain man, just don't try.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
Do not give me the cold shoulder. You're the head honcho chief moderator around these parts, face me and justify it or admit you were so bitterly and utterly wrong and apologise.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
This, with a blunt
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
Welcome back.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I did ask Seldiora if he felt threatened and he did say no he didn't.
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@MisterChris
This, with a blunt
lmao 
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@Vader
I did ask Seldiora if he felt threatened and he did say no he didn't.
if u vouch on that i believe ya 

ive known rm since i first got to the site he aint a bad dude or nothing 

i didnt know what happened at first but honestly after doing some digging rm is right there's no good reason for his ban 

Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
well yeah ig welcome back
Crocodile
Crocodile
i don't believe virt is a blatant liar but I believe most of the points you put here
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
This is the same guy that blocked me because he had a distinct sense of humor compared to me. When he is back I can't even @ him.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06
You're blocked for a lot more than that. For instance, you didn't reply to anything in this thread but just decided to aggravate me with your presence and comment. 
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
"You didn't reply to anything in this thread"

The colloquial term for the response in this case is "no one asked". No one asked anything so I didn't "respond" to anything. You can't tell a soldier that he hasn't behaved well in a war if in his whole career he has participated only in years without war.

"but just decided to aggravate me with your presence and comment."

Well I am just stating facts. Facts don't care about your feelings. What is better? Tell me all the reasons why you have blocked me instead of just stating claims that are false. I intend no harm at all. I am stating just facts. Since you think you are above the mods in a debating site, why don't you give me proof how I have aggravated you in this thread when I have posted only 1 post without intending harm?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06
Every single interaction you have with people on this site is based on you attacking them, trolling them and/or being overly literal and mechanical to ignore their concerns entirely.

The list you want is not a list. I don't owe you a single reason for blocking you, I am 100% entitled to block anyone who makes me uncomfortable and this is why it's so ironic that they said I harass people. I don't do that at all, I know what harassment is and loathe it.

I find you to be toxic and that your contributions to any thread and to the site in general revolve around aggravating members in a variety of ways. I have never once seen you positively interact with members where they feel happier or more comfortable here after interacting with you. For all I know, you do that but I am stating my interpretation of you so as to justify why I block you and don't like you.

You came to the Discord server run by the forum games guys here and trolled the rules by spamming the instant you got there, saying it wasn't technically against the rules. This is just one of many examples of why I block you. There's no rigid, set list.

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
@RM

Fine, do what you wish. You have the right to dislike me, and I have the right to keep my way of life. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06
I'm not the one stepping on your territory. This is my thread and I am making a point about the mods, especially Virtuoso/David.

We are not equals here, you came and derailed my thread in my territory of the site where I had set out a purpose for it.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
@RationalMadman

Roast me too.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
well, perhaps the forum is a weird place, huh? Maybe there is misunderstanding on my part, but it is generally mind-blowing that the usage of logic and debating techniques are frowned upon when on the forums of THE EXACT SAME SITE which is used for DEBATING as its MAJOR PURPOSE. Just me I guess? Just him? No?

you came and derailed my thread in my territory of the site where I had set out a purpose for it.
If you genuinely dislike me that much on that thread, then just ignore me and pretend as if I don't exist. I understand the universe doesn't always go my way, but neither does it always go yours. 

You are rational and a madman, huh? You should be smart. According to you I am something toxic, or probably something within that direction.

Then ignore me. I won't say anything more to you on this thread. This is your thread and you also have the right to ignore people. People have the freedom of commenting things they think are relevant. 

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@BearMan
Don't. He will act like he literally hate you when he roasts you.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@BearMan
That isn't me roasting him.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
@Barney
You're scared shitless to even set foot in this thread. That's when you know I've won. I won't let this die until you address it, people won't forget the libel and defamation that occurred in what you said I did to falsely justify my ban. I will keep exposing you until you apologise.
Crocodile
Crocodile
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
From the CoC:
Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
Fun Fact: September 8th is the day where 69% of the year has passed.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Intelligence_06
:o 

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
You're scared shitless to even set foot in this thread. That's when you know I've won.
Fascinating worldview you have. I took the line: "Let's see what Virtuoso says to this because trust me, I think him and I confronting one another is long overdue. No Ragnar, ... just you and me David." As a specific request for me to stay out. Asking someone to stay out, and then calling them "scared shitless" for staying out... Again, simply fascinating!

I won't let this die until you address it, people won't forget the libel and defamation that occurred in what you said I did to falsely justify my ban. I will keep exposing you until you apologise.
Pretty sure this was aducately addressed already: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4626-i-am-being-banned-over-pure-lies
In short, if the accusation of you doing those bad things that a user named RationalMadman was proven to have done is somehow "pure lies," you should probably take that up with yourself.

But in case I did apologize before: I am sorry you were so long protected by a double standard, which caused you to not face proper consequences at a much earlier time.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
Double standards for?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lemming
Moderators say it doesn't apply when it's about moderating matters.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
Would you like to go through it one by one again? I'm happy to. This time I'll bring up the amnesty that Virtuoso promised on top of the fact he's lying.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The people upvoting Ragnar's post should actually talk. What is it he said that was true and significant?
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
@RationalMadman

He's saying that he is glad that you were banned, because you have had a certain immunity from being banned, being that you have contributed a lot to the site.