A CIVIL CONVERSATION - BREONNA TAYLOR

Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 45
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
BREONNA TAYLOR - We've been brainwashed again. On both sides.

I normally try and steer-clear of any "topic of the week" and I didn't even look into any of this until today.

I just thought, "cops killed somebody and some people think it was justified and some people don't" it seems like "facts-don't-matter" anymore, so who cares?

# CONCLUSIONS.
###
THIS IS A MASSIVE FAILURE OF INTELLIGENCE.

THE PATRIOT ACT GIVES POLICE VAST, SWEEPING, AND VIRTUALLY UNFETTERED SURVEILLANCE POWERS.

(IFF) THE POLICE HAD NARROWED THE SUSPECT'S LOCATION TO ONLY 2 LIKELY LOCATIONS, WHY DID THEY NOT SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE SUSPECT TO WALK OUTSIDE INTO AN AMBUSH?  OR WHY DID THEY NOT SIMPLY PLACE A TRACKER ON THEIR VEHICLE AND AMBUSH THEM (IN PLAINCLOTHES) AS THEY CARRY GROCERIES BACK TO THEIR CAR?

AND IF 3 GUYS IN **PLAINCLOTHES** STARTED BANGING ON MY DOOR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT YELLING "THIS IS THE POLICE" I WOULDN'T BELIEVE THEM.

PRO TIP:  I'VE SEEN THIS HAPPEN AND IT WASN'T "THE POLICE" AT ALL.

Here are the **REAL-TRUE-FACTS**.

BREONNA TAYLOR = INNOCENT

KENNETH WALKER = INNOCENT

JONATHAN MATTINGLY = INNOCENT

BRETT HANKISON = INNOCENT (of manslaughter)

MYLES COSGROVE = INNOCENT

# How the FUCK can they all be innocent you ask??
###
It's a simple matter of brainwashing.

Imagine a blind intersection.

Now imagine that automobile accidents happen at this blind intersection.

All the time.

Every year 300 people die at this blind intersection.

WHO DO YOU BLAME FOR THE ACCIDENT(S)??

YOU ARE BRAINWASHED TO ALWAYS BLAME THE DRIVER(S).

### Nobody ever seems to ask, "who designed this idiotic blind intersection?"
###

We're brainwashed to believe there is always a human, directly involved with the "accident" that "should have" somehow "acted differently" and is somehow "morally inferior" and worthy of blame and "deserves" to be punished or even crippled (or killed).

"well, she shouldn't have been friends with a drug-dealer" I've actually heard someone say.

In some "rare" cases we say "both drivers were at-fault" but NEVER DO WE EVEN CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY THAT **NONE** WERE AT-FAULT.

THERE MUST BE A "GOOD GUY" AND A "BAD GUY".

THERE MUST BE A "HERO" AND THERE MUST BE A "VILLIAN".

### REAL-TRUE-FACTS:
###
12:40 AM MARCH 13TH 2020 - three plainclothes officers serve a no-knock warrant.

FULL STOP.

WHY??

Because Breonna Taylor was listed as a telephone contact and her apartment's mailing address was listed by Jamarcus Glover who was currently under investigation and wanted by police.  Spoiler alert:  Jamarcus Glover was actually arrested (10 miles away, at his home) at almost the exact same time that Breonna Taylor was shot to death.

Detective Joshua Jaynes, who obtained the search warrant for Taylor’s apartment, has also been **reassigned** by the department’s leadership **[NOT CHARGED WITH ANY CRIME]**. [LINK](https://www.savannahnow.com/news/20200924/fact-checking-8-myths-in-breonna-taylor-case-was-she-asleep-when-police-shot-her-is-there-body-cam-footage)

The search warrant for Taylor and her home explicitly identified her and her address. The Louisville police were not there by mistake. They believed that Taylor had ties to [Jamarcus] Glover **[GUILT-BY-ASSOCIATION]**, one of the main suspects in the [DRUG RELATED] investigation. [LINK](https://www.savannahnow.com/news/20200924/fact-checking-8-myths-in-breonna-taylor-case-was-she-asleep-when-police-shot-her-is-there-body-cam-footage)

# Police located their main suspect before going into Taylor’s home
###
### 2 WARRANTS WERE SERVED SIMULTANEOUSLY AND THE "TARGET" JAMARCUS GLOVER WAS ARRESTED WITHOUT BLOODSHED AT HIS HOME.  RENDERING ANY "SEARCH" FOR JAMARCUS GLOVER AT BREONNA TAYLOR'S APARTMENT UNNECESSARY.
###
But even if [Jamarcus] Glover was not in custody before officers forced their way into Taylor’s home, based on statements by Mattingly, police still likely **knew where he was** at that time, as attorneys for Taylor’s family assert. [LINK](https://www.savannahnow.com/news/20200924/fact-checking-8-myths-in-breonna-taylor-case-was-she-asleep-when-police-shot-her-is-there-body-cam-footage)

**Judge Mary Shaw** has refused to address the case and her decision to sign the search warrant with The Courier Journal, but she has since told The New York Times she “asked needed questions of the officer, reviewed the affidavits prepared for each warrant and subsequently made the probable-cause determination required of me by law.” [NO DETAILS PROVIDED]  [LINK](https://www.savannahnow.com/news/20200924/fact-checking-8-myths-in-breonna-taylor-case-was-she-asleep-when-police-shot-her-is-there-body-cam-footage)

Louisville’s U.S. postal inspector, Tony Gooden, told WDRB News in May that a different agency (which he did not identify) had asked in January to look into whether Taylor’s home was receiving suspicious mail. The office had concluded that the apartment was not, Gooden said. [LINK](https://www.savannahnow.com/news/20200924/fact-checking-8-myths-in-breonna-taylor-case-was-she-asleep-when-police-shot-her-is-there-body-cam-footage)

Additionally, though Taylor and Glover once dated, Glover said they were no longer in touch before her death. There is no evidence Glover was living in Taylor’s apartment. [LINK](https://www.savannahnow.com/news/20200924/fact-checking-8-myths-in-breonna-taylor-case-was-she-asleep-when-police-shot-her-is-there-body-cam-footage)

# CONCLUSIONS.
###
THIS IS A MASSIVE FAILURE OF INTELLIGENCE.

THE PATRIOT ACT GIVES POLICE VAST, SWEEPING, AND VIRTUALLY UNFETTERED SURVEILLANCE POWERS.

(IFF) THE POLICE HAD NARROWED THE SUSPECT'S LOCATION TO ONLY 2 LIKELY LOCATIONS, WHY DID THEY NOT SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE SUSPECT TO WALK OUTSIDE INTO AN AMBUSH?  OR WHY DID THEY NOT SIMPLY PLACE A TRACKER ON THEIR VEHICLE AND AMBUSH THEM (IN PLAINCLOTHES) AS THEY CARRY GROCERIES BACK TO THEIR CAR?

AND IF 3 GUYS IN **PLAINCLOTHES** STARTED BANGING ON MY DOOR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT YELLING "THIS IS THE POLICE" I WOULDN'T BELIEVE THEM.

PRO TIP:  I'VE SEEN THIS HAPPEN AND IT WASN'T "THE POLICE" AT ALL.

I watch this once a day - Click to watch 3 minutes,

At what point did we begin to conflate MONEY with MORALITY?

# NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE OR A JUDGE, THEY CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU

# NEVER CONVICT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH LAWS YOU DISAGREE WITH

### Perhaps anarchy already exists and "THE COMMUNITY" is merely the highest manifestation of organized crime. – special thanks to @thoughts-in-time
###
Essential HIVE links,

I WILL UPVOTE ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ON THIS POST, 1 UPVOTE PER ACCOUNT.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A "∴"

Copyright notice: Feel free to copy and paste any LOGICZOMBIE original content (posts and or comments and or replies and logiczombie logo, excluding quoted 3rd party content of course) according to copyleft principles (creative commons zero).  In fact, I would prefer that you don't give me "credit" and simply post any choice quotes as your own (to mitigate the genetic fallacy).  Sort of a "Creative Commons (-1)".

<center>
### +proHUMAN +proFAMILY

Your scathing critique is requested.</center>
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
the court was correct
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I agree.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Good thing nobody investigated Judge Mary Shaw.
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@3RU7AL
the patriot act was a horrible, horrible idea from the very beginning and should have been removed way before now.  breaking down a door should only be done in the most of extreme cases,  something else that needs to stop.
these officers can't be found guilty if they didn't break any laws right?  if they are acting within the bounds of their training and laws, then it's the laws and policies that are the problem.
this was a horrible thing that should have never happened but there's a big difference between justice and revenge.

it's very simple really, you get what you allow, same goes for raising children or owning a dog.  You shouldn't be surprised when something bad happens when you allow it or create the situation where it can happen, right?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Had the officers actually stayed with a no-knock warrant, the boyfriend would likely not have had an opportunity to get Breonna killed.

Instead, the police painted a target on their backs by deviating from the warrant and knocking on the door for 12 minutes.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
good.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
oh I didn't know they knocked for 12 minutes......ugh what a mess and terrible situation,  there has to be a better way, I'm not sure how needed or useful these ways of arrest attempts are.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts

Listen to 4 lawyers talk about it. If you have the patience.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Dr.Franklin
what next, saying that white-supremacy should be enforced?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
It's OKAY to have white skin.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Greyparrot
Well yes. It is obviously ok for having white skin. It is also ok to have black skins, blue skins, rainbow skins.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
All Skins Matter.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Had the officers actually stayed with a no-knock warrant, the boyfriend would likely not have had an opportunity to get Breonna killed.

Instead, the police painted a target on their backs by deviating from the warrant and knocking on the door for 12 minutes.
Yeah, too bad "the cops" can't just break down the doors of INNOCENT PEOPLE LOOKING FOR "SUSPECTS" THEY ALREADY HAVE IN CUSTODY.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
these officers can't be found guilty if they didn't break any laws right?
The "plainclothes" officers didn't do anything "illegal".

The Judge who issued a warrant on extremely flimsy "suspicion" is the primary culprit.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
oh I didn't know they knocked for 12 minutes......ugh what a mess and terrible situation,  there has to be a better way, I'm not sure how needed or useful these ways of arrest attempts are.
12:40 a.m.: Officers were in place outside of Taylor's apartment and began to knock on the door.

12:42 a.m.: Neighbors in the St. Anthony Garden Apartments call 911 to report gunshots.

12:47 a.m.: Walker calls 911 and says, "Somebody kicked in the door and shot my girlfriend."

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Intelligence_06
please show how this relates to white supremecy??
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Thanks for the link!

The core failing of the case appears to be the WARRANT.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@3RU7AL
The core failing of the case appears to be the WARRANT.
sure, look at what happened to the President with the fisa warrant.  citizens have give up too much power to the government for the false sense of security.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
sure, look at what happened to the President with the fisa warrant.  citizens have give up too much power to the government for the false sense of security.
I agree.

However, the FISA court EXPLICITLY has a much lower standard-of-suspicion (barrier to entry) than a "non-secret" public court.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Dr.Franklin
please show how this relates to white supremecy??

I've read through a couple times and have no clue how we went straight to that unhinged response.

Guessing he doesn't know any facts of the case.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
godwins law

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
You are agreeing with a good interpretation of events?

You know who else agreed with people sometimes? Hitler.

What's next, enforcing White supremacy??
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
The only cure for racism is to mock the idea completely through every form of satire and ridicule available.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Intelligence_06
Well yes. It is obviously ok for having white skin. It is also ok to have black skins, blue skins, rainbow skins.

What about pigskins? 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
pretty much
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@bmdrocks21
If you wanna wear that, then there is no objections. Don't use it for harm though.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
The only cure for racism is to mock the idea completely through every form of satire and ridicule available.
THE ONLY "CURE" FOR AD HOMINEM ATTACKS (WHICH INCLUDES RACISM) IS TO POINT OUT AD HOMINEM ATTACKS (BOTH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE APPEALS TO IDENTITY).
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
POINT OUT

Ridicule.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Ridicule. usually strongly implies AD HOMINEM ATTACK.