Debate Topics

Author: Theweakeredge

Total: 5
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
What are some debate topics you've wanted to see debated, but don't feel like debating? Perhaps debates you've had but want to see in another context? Whatever, request or come up with debate topics below. 

(Please nothing super cliche or overdone)
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
RESOLVED: In the United States, the Stay-At-Home Orders Should Not Be Repealed Before the Pandemic Ends
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
THBT: Trump's Tariffs Harmed the American Economy
seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
-->
@SirAnonymous
even with net benefit, the only way I can see con side working is with past tense. Even expert analysis claims “My personal prediction is that these tariffs may indeed save several thousand jobs in the steel and aluminum industries. However, I also believe that the number jobs lost from efficiency distortion will be greater than the number of jobs gained. Furthermore, it is my belief that the retaliatory measures taken by foreign countries may further harm the US economy and decrease overall GDP. As time passes and new developments continue to unfold, I will look forward to further analyzing the issue.” It’s goddamn impossible for anyone under whiteflames level to argue con side. Certainly you could argue about semantics of economy and the relative level of impact but no matter how you shift it con side is absurdly difficult
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
any economic topic