Technology Mafia - DP5

Author: Bullish

Total: 49
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Technology Mafia - DP5

Died last DP:

Speedrace (town): The Internet - the internet is the foundation of the Information Age. This significance of the internet in the 21st century cannot be understated - You are the enabler - you being alive enables a number of roles; once you die, the players with those roles will be vanillarized. The internet is by its nature distributed and thus immune to a single point of failure; for this reason you are 1x BP.

Died in the night:

ILikePie5 (town): Photolithography - photolithography is the process of etching patterns onto a substrate by shining light at it. Modern processors are made with this process. The most advanced processors have billions of transistors and minimum feature sizes as small as 5nm. Photolithography is the most advanced human technology ever developed; and it's still advancing. Moore's Law is an observational law about photolithography advancement: roughly every 2 years, the number of transistors in a given area doubles - because of Moore's Law, you are the even phase motivator - on even days, you may target someone, and they may use their role at night twice, if they have a role. This won't double the NK.

Living players:

1. skittlez09
2. BearMan
3. MisterChris

With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to lynch.

This DP lasts ~72 hours. DP3 ends 10/10 23:00 EST.

Bullish
Bullish
-->
@MisterChris
@skittlez09
@BearMan
almost over boys
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
RIP Pie

VTL Skitz
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@BearMan
bruh its not me 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
VTL Skittlez
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Bullish
hammer
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Your a shit player BearMan. It was obvious that you were the deciding factor going into this game and you put a fucking early vote versus actually listening to both arguments. Hope you live with the fact that you took a winnable scenario and blew it 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@BearMan
Ignore Supa, besides voting for me, you did fine
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
I don't see you screaming at Pie to listen to both arguments instead of just voting me
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Of skittlez was town, he would've blocked Chris, but there was still a kill so it couldn't be Chris so it was skittlez. Stop being a bully
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Vader
Thanks!
BearMan
BearMan
Your a shit player BearMan. It was obvious that you were the deciding factor going into this game and you put a fucking early vote versus actually listening to both arguments. Hope you live with the fact that you took a winnable scenario and blew it 
Bruh I thought you were scum
Bullish
Bullish
Official Vote Count

skittle (2/2) - Bear, Chris

Not voting: skittle,

skittlez09 has been lynched. He was mafia.

skittlez09 (mafia): Directed-energy weapon - a staple of si-fi is laser weapons, which is a subclass of the more technical term "directed-energy weapon (DEW)". Most DEWs are electrically powered and shoot invisible radiation. DEWs include microwave weapons that can heat you up from the inside and induce nausea. The Active Denial System (ADS) is a "non-lethal" DEW developed by the US military that works at short-medium range - you are non-consecutive AoE roleblocker: on any night you may choose to roleblock 2 players who must be adjacent to each other on the player list; after you use your ability you must recharge for 1 night before using it again.

TOWN WINS

Endgame coming up.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Your play was suboptimal. You lied about having a role in game. You claimed LAL but you lied yourself. You should've been lynched earlier. It's annoying as fuck that town just tunneled Intel and I
Vader
Vader
-->
@BearMan
Your skittlez vote was lazy. Your role did not confirm nor deny that people were scum and yet you didn't listen to any case. Skittlez would've went on Chris and vise versa. If skittlez were actually town you cost the town this game by not waiting on the vote
Vader
Vader
It's not even just salt for the lynch. BearMan was literally the deciding vote and he didn't even hear the case of skittlez. It's stupid and annoying 

Also Lunatic getting modkilled ruined everything of what we were supposed to do. No offense to Lunatic, but him being modkilled helped town so much more 
Vader
Vader
-->
@BearMan
That rant isn't just me being mad. You are a town confirmed player by your role. Chris and Skittlez are gonna vote each other. You have to listen to each case that the other presents and make your decision off that alone. If Chris was scum, you would've cost the town game because you recklessly put a vote on
Vader
Vader
Also I know I'm probably gonna get shit on in endgame by mod and players. Tbh idrc and the modkill really made me go into desperation mode to try to force a mislynch by just acting wild and obnoxious
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Vader
u did the best u could bro i got no issues with how u played 
skittlez09
skittlez09
towns hella stupid for voting me that quick scum or not 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Your play was suboptimal. You lied about having a role in game. You claimed LAL but you lied yourself. You should've been lynched earlier. It's annoying as fuck that town just tunneled Intel and I
I lied? You lied first, so by your own logic, you should've been lynched first.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@skittlez09
Chris was confirmed town because you said you would RB him. Therefore it had to be you

Supa literally confirmed both you and himself as scum too 
Speedrace
Speedrace
Both Intel and himself as scum*
Vader
Vader
-->
@skittlez09
I have issues how I played because I overthought and it cost us. I feel responsible for the loss and I'll take the blame for it because I was the one that suggested the actions. 

I still think that town was lazy this game
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
So wouldn't even consider the possibility that something happened, like, Chris was a strongman?
MisterChris
MisterChris
Mafia: *screws up*

Town: *wins*

Mafia: "Lazy town!1!1!!!!!1"

Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
It's half true, but still, I think the better option was to hear each side of the story. Remember that BearMan's role did not confirm people as town, so there was suspicion from the start. I don't think the best option was to autolynch. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
I agree, I would've waited as Bear. I don't think that means we did bad, though. We had already discussed in village chat why I was town. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
Yea but that's a lot different versus in game. You could've been scum according to his role, and skittlez should've had the opportunity to defend himself on the DP stage. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
Skittlez's defense was literally "I ain't it." He made no effort to push any blame on me.