Off Site Mafia

Author: Mikal

Total: 7
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
This is Mikal

As some of you know we have a discord set up for some of the old school ddo members where we play live mafia and hang out on Fridays. I just overhauled it and set up a trial channel for forum mafia there and set up chat features for open topics.

The biggest complaint from the old crew I've heard is that this site is over moderated and no one wants to use it for that reason. Basically setting up a secondary option as a chat feature and mafia feature where people can hangout , play games, and argue with minimal oversight. 

I've gathered up a lot of the older members who are not active on here (most of you see some during live mafia ) and some of the new guys here 

Anyone is welcome. Just pm if you join the channel and I'll adjust roles. 

Consider it a off-site chat feature where you typically don't run the risk of censorship and being banned. Unless no one likes you then you may get the boot. (only happened once)

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Mikal
Lunatic (TUF) is posting threads like that every two weeks or so.
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
-->
@Intelligence_06
His are about live mafia specifically on a certain night. This is about actually getting the entire community on a different platform. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Mikal
Well I remembered I accidentally commented on this thread and you responded and Supa and RM called a dick.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Intelligence_06
Mikal and RM never called me a dick nor did I ever call someone a dick on the thread. Please do not associate me in that post
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@Mikal
Seems to also be an organized way to play Among Us with friends.

27 days later

seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
-->
@Mikal
yo mikal what up, why you stopped debating?