Haven't you heard? It was my impression that everyone had heard.

Author: MisterChris

Total: 7
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
A-well-a everybody's heard about the birdB-b-b-bird, b-birdd's the wordA-well, a bird, bird, bird, bird is the wordA-well, a bird, bird, bird, well-a bird is the wordA-well, a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well, a bird, bird, bird, well-a bird is the wordA-well, a bird, bird, b-bird is the wordA-well, a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well, a bird, bird, bird, well-a bird is the wordA-well, a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a don't you know about the bird?Well, everybody knows that the bird is the wordA-well-a-bird, bird, b-bird's the word, a-well-aA-well-a everybody's heard about the birdBird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well, a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well, a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well, a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well, a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well, a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well, a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well, a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a don't you know about the bird?Well, everybody's talking about the bird!A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, surfing bird, brr, brr, ah, ahAh, bap-a-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-papMa-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-ma-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-ma-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-mow, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-mow, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-ma-ma, ma-ma-mowMa-ma-ma-ma, ma-ma-mowMa-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mowA-well-a don't you know about the bird?Well, everybody knows that the bird is the wordA-well, a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a mow, mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-paMa-ma-mow, ma-ma, mow, pa-pa
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@MisterChris
Well played.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Meth,  it's a hell of a drug.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
indeed
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Did I happen to mention that I once beat a cat with a stick?

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
do tell
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@MisterChris
A girl is a girl,