You really want to vote for Hidin’ Biden?

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 328
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
You really want to vote for Hidin’ Biden?

He told Ukraine if they didn’t fire their prosecutor, son-of-a-bitch, he wouldn’t release $1B in aid.
He said he’s running for Senate.
He told you if you don’t vote for him, you ain’t black.
He said unlike the Hispanic community, the black community is not diverse.
He said Trump’s China and Europe travel bans were xenophobic.
“I will beat Joe Biden.” [The media tried to excuse this by claiming he said [“I will be Joe Biden.” But that’s worse. Who is he now if he’s not Joe Biden?]
He said Trump’s travel bans were a good idea.
He said he has hairy legs. [tmi]
He likes kids running their hands up and down his legs. [TMI!]
He wants to sniff your hair. [TTTMMMIII!!!]
Joe said you should not vote for him.
He applauded the Harris administration.
He said he’s running for the senate. [A second time.]
“I pledge allegiance to United States America, one nation, indivis… under God… for real…”
“Two million… twenty… two hundred thousand…”
He said that when one person sneezes, it travels throughout the aircraft, and, “that’s me.” [What is he? A snot cloud? He said it, not me.]
He said if you do everything right, there’s a 30% chance you’re still wrong. [Is that like truth over facts?]
“Stand up, Chuck, let ‘em see you.” [said to Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair]
Have you been to a 7-11 lately? Just asking because Joe told you who you would encounter.
“Am I doing this again? My memory is not as good as Chief Justice Roberts.” [Even Oba’a poked him for that one.]

Okay, go register your vote for this fool.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
He is still better than trump, for all seriousness.

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Intelligence_06
eh, not really policy-wise. Especially if you consider yourself even remotely libertarian
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@fauxlaw
I don't think many people want to vote for Biden. It's just that he wasn't Bernie and now he isn't Trump.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@MisterChris
Yea, I’d vote for Jorgensen if I am old enough and in the US. I am basically the voteless role, if you call it that.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Intelligence_06
fair enough
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Intelligence_06
I'd choose her too honestly, although not sure how I feel about abolishing ICE
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@MisterChris
China should be giggling right now because the US democracy had elected such an incompetent bastard.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Intelligence_06
They are, but I don't pay China much mind. No offense, but Taiwan is best girl. 
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@MisterChris
Eh, not sure about talking China behind their back on their back, but they might as well ban the internet because haters still exist, they are just barred a wall that can be torn down. Either tell the people to not trust shit they see online, or ban the internet altogether, OR STOP DOING STUPID SHIT AND HIDE FROM THE PEOPLE. Banning the sites will just delay their discovery date, and you cannot evade today’s fixed responsibility by not doing them. I see this as basically a student afraid of their teacher from discovering that they have not done their homework, so they set up a fence and all. That does not mean they did the homework.

I appreciate all good stuff and all, but if I can’t look at dank memes at 3 AM because of the nation, then you just earned a hater.

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Intelligence_06
Yup. At least it isn't north korea, only the elite get internet access, even though they actually have some pretty decent infrastructure for it if they wanted to give universal access.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@MisterChris
The Chinese is much more united than the US comparatively, as well as less conservative politically. For the internet? Eh...
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Intelligence_06
Yes, but Oba'a is ancient history.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Intelligence_06
United? Yes, Beijing does have an enormous thumb under which 1.4B fit snuggy-buggy. That kind of unity, I can do without. Ever been there? I'd reserve judgment until you have. 
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@SirAnonymous
No, Biden is so far removed from Trump, even Oba'a has been missing in action for Biden, even after reluctantly endorsing him. Who are this guys friends? Of convenience, only.
Besides, under Trump policies, I'm doing just fine, after barely breaking even with 8 sets with Oba'a. He told me I don't build anything, which was a big surprise to my wife. "Is this a mirage," she asked?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
All you who complain about Trump simply bought into the hype. I didn't, and I'm now taking that confidence to the bank. What did Oba'a/Biden ever do for you that has that kind of return? I know many of you are still in school, and haven't the faintest idea what the real world is. Offered a free education, you're hooked, lined and sinkered. I paid for mine, thanks. So can you.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@fauxlaw
I know many of you are still in school, and haven't the faintest idea what the real world is. Offered a free education, you're hooked, lined and sinkered. I paid for mine, thanks. So can you.
Number 1 thing I tell my peers.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@fauxlaw
No, Biden is so far removed from Trump, even Oba'a has been missing in action for Biden, even after reluctantly endorsing him. Who are this guys friends? Of convenience, only.
Besides, under Trump policies, I'm doing just fine, after barely breaking even with 8 sets with Oba'a. He told me I don't build anything, which was a big surprise to my wife. "Is this a mirage," she asked?
I don't disagree. That wasn't the point I was trying to make. All I was saying was that people supported Biden in the primaries because he wasn't as radical as Bernie, and that people will vote for him in the election because he isn't Trump. I didn't say anything about whether those were good reasons to support Biden. FYI, I don't support Biden. Those are just my observations about why other people do support him.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
He told Ukraine if they didn’t fire their prosecutor, son-of-a-bitch, he wouldn’t release $1B in aid.
He pressured the firing of extremely corrupt officials. Trump just hires extremely corrupt officials.  So why would this be a reason not to vote for Biden?

He said he’s running for Senate.
Trump says stupid, incorrect things CONSTANTLY!! If that is a reason not to vote for someone (which I grant it is) trump is obviously the worse candidate. 

He told you if you don’t vote for him, you ain’t black.
yep this one was dumb. But again, trump says stupid shit pretty much every day. So biden saying one now and then isn't a reason to vote trump.

He said unlike the Hispanic community, the black community is not diverse.
Don't remember this one, but assuming it's true, it's the same as the point before. 

He said Trump’s China and Europe travel bans were xenophobic.
context sounds like it would be important for this one. Trump has put xenophobic bans in place before. 

“I will beat Joe Biden.” [The media tried to excuse this by claiming he said [“I will be Joe Biden.” But that’s worse. Who is he now if he’s not Joe Biden?]
again, a minor slipup when speaking. Trump does this constantly. 

He said Trump’s travel bans were a good idea.
which ones, when?

He said he has hairy legs. [tmi]
who cares? trump said he'd fuck his daughter

He likes kids running their hands up and down his legs. [TMI!]
He was telling a story about when he used to be a lifeguard. I admit it's a bit weird, but it is a nothing story.

He wants to sniff your hair. [TTTMMMIII!!!]
lol compared to trump's habits, who the hell cares?

Joe said you should not vote for him.
So?

He applauded the Harris administration.
no idea what you mean.

He said he’s running for the senate. [A second time.]
“I pledge allegiance to United States America, one nation, indivis… under God… for real…”
“Two million… twenty… two hundred thousand…”
He said that when one person sneezes, it travels throughout the aircraft, and, “that’s me.” [What is he? A snot cloud? He said it, not me.]
He said if you do everything right, there’s a 30% chance you’re still wrong. [Is that like truth over facts?]
“Stand up, Chuck, let ‘em see you.” [said to Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair]
Have you been to a 7-11 lately? Just asking because Joe told you who you would encounter.
“Am I doing this again? My memory is not as good as Chief Justice Roberts.” [Even Oba’a poked him for that one.]

I'm just going to put all these together cause the answer is the same for like 90% of the shit you've put here. Who the hell cares? Trump lies and gets shit wrong all the fucking time. If saying some incorrect stuff is disqualifying, then no one should even consider voting for trump. 

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@SirAnonymous
Those are just my observations about why other people do support him.
Literally every college liberal: Orangeman Bad
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ILikePie5
Pretty much. Orange man bad, Biden not orange, so vote Biden. That isn't true of everyone on the left, but it is distressingly common. I see the same problem on the right as well, though. There's a lot of Orange Man Good, too. You won't find it as frequently on a college campus, though.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
Will you shut up man?

Biden 2020
FLRW
FLRW
Remember that the reason the USA has Trump is that it ranks 32nd in IQ in the world.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@FLRW
Actually, 32nd out of 190 or so is really good.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@BearMan
What happened to Jotaro?
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@Intelligence_06
Jotaro has died.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
He pressured the firing of extremely corrupt officials. Trump just hires extremely corrupt officials.  So why would this be a reason not to vote for Biden?

That's such a laugh. A prosecutor isn't corrupt because he is investigating your son, only inconvenient.

It's absolutely fucked up to think Biden was worried about corruption in Burisma while at the same time putting his son on the board of "corrupt Burisma." Do you think Hunter was some insane coked up double agent for the CIA? Whatever.

I don't know what the state of extradition treaties are with Ukraine and the USA, but right now, Biden is asked to answer to criminal charges regarding Burisma and extortion in a Ukrainian court right now.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I would rather vote for a giraffe than for Trump.

I know that sounds sarcastic, I am actually deadly serious.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Would you vote for a dead, sarcastic giraffe?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
That's such a laugh. A prosecutor isn't corrupt because he is investigating your son, only inconvenient.
this is a common lie right wing idiots spread. It isn't true. Biden's son was never under investigation. A company he was on the board of was, but since he was just for show at that company anyway, there is no chance he had actually done anything wrong. Also, the investigation of that company was over before the US government (biden was acting on behalf of the US government, lots of people wanted that corrupt official gone) pressured for his removal. So there is no personal motivation for biden involved. Also, Hunter wasn't on the board at the time the actions Burisma was being for investigated were even committed. There is absolutely no reason why Hunter would be under suspicion of any criminal acts.

It's absolutely fucked up to think Biden was worried about corruption in Burisma while at the same time putting his son on the board of "corrupt Burisma."
this doesn't make any sense. Biden (on behalf the the state department) was pressuring for the firing of a corrupt prosecutor. It had nothing to do with Burisma.

Do you think Hunter was some insane coked up double agent for the CIA? Whatever.
no. I think hunter is completely irrelevant and right wing nut jobs just wish he was guilty.

I don't know what the state of extradition treaties are with Ukraine and the USA, but right now, Biden is asked to answer to criminal charges regarding Burisma and extortion in a Ukrainian court right now.
you can't possibly believe this is true. This is just so obviously a lie that I don't know where to start. I mean, he didn't commit extortion for 1. He had nothing to do with Burisma for a 2nd.