All Hail! King Ragnar!

Author: oromagi

Total: 46
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
A toast to Ragnar, who now boasts most votes posted.  No service on DART is more necessary or better valued.  Hail!
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Barney
@oromagi
Hail, indeed.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
*hails*
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Easy to vote a lot when you don't have revenge or vote mods removing your votes to worry about.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Also helps to not be banned over nothing 
MisterChris
MisterChris
Easy to vote a lot when your votes are high quality every time and you don't have some strange vendetta against half the users on the site. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
Also helps to not earn yourself a ban
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@MisterChris
I didn't and all three people you say I harassed are three of my most ardent supporters on that matter.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@MisterChris
Stop being such a bootlicker, this doesn't involve you.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
*hails*
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@oromagi
Is  Rangar an anagram? 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Stop being such a bootlicker, this doesn't involve you.
It didn't involve you either til you said something to bash someone elses achievement lol. 
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
Eh, Hail.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Okay, but don't ask me to hail that corrupt moderator.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@zedvictor4
Is  Rangar an anagram? 

dammit.....I misspell that all the time

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Okay, but don't ask me to hail that corrupt moderator.
No one asked you anything.
David
Debates: 91
David
All hail king Ragnar, the true head mod of DART, the alpha mod, and the GOAT 
oromagi
oromagi
I think we should delete this one and do it again competently.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Idk why you're defending Ragnar or something but he deserves no applause and I am completely allowed to be salty for him getting congratulated. I don't think he should even be on this site after literally lying to get me banned, let alone celebrated and glorified.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@David
@Lemming
@Dr.Franklin
@MisterChris
@SirAnonymous
Thanks everyone for the votes of confidence in my voting!
Barney
Barney
-->
@oromagi
MisterChris
MisterChris
I don't think he should even be on this site after literally lying to get me banned, let alone celebrated and glorified.
how I glorify you, O ragnar! How I celebrate your divine accomplishment! How I shower you with praise! Please, O ragnar, receive my children as offerings!
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Idk why you're defending Ragnar or something but he deserves no applause and I am completely allowed to be salty for him getting congratulated. I don't think he should even be on this site after literally lying to get me banned, let alone celebrated and glorified.
Just because a bad call was made on your ban doesn't mean he or any of the mods are bad people. Attacking him on every thread doesn't make you look very mature either. They could have perma banned you for nothing if they really wanted to, really it's up to them. Even though I think mods should be lax, the mods here are still objectively less hard on bans than mods in a lot of other websites.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Maybe you should consider what websites you use and compare to if you think it's lax to make up lies to ban someone.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
The mods are either incompetent or malicious. After several discussions with them where I one by one break down the accusations and cite Virtuoso giving amnesty on top of the accusations being false (for the fabricated accusations of multi accounting and doxxing), I then came to understand from their responses that it was malice and not incompetence.

So please do me a favour and stop saying I'm assuming malice.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Maybe you should consider what websites you use and compare to if you think it's lax to make up lies to ban someone.
I have posts deleted on reddit all the time. Subreddit mods are strict as sh1t. It's annoying, but what can ya do.

The mods are either incompetent or malicious. After several discussions with them where I one by one break down the accusations and cite Virtuoso giving amnesty on top of the accusations being false (for the fabricated accusations of multi accounting and doxxing), I then came to understand from their responses that it was malice and not incompetence.

So please do me a favour and stop saying I'm assuming malice.
I never said anything about their intentions with your ban. Why are you still on the site if you hate the mods so much? They aren't going to change their opinions about anything because you keep making petty comments. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish, but it's just incredibly ironic how far you go out of your way to constantly insult them and be a d1ck to them, while also un-friending people over a bit of dark humor that you didn't get. Having a moral high horse is all well and good if you yourself and stick to it haha. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I am not going 'far to insult them' and very little of what I say is an insult but I don't deny that it's negative.

Ragnar keeps bringing up my ban over and over again copy and pasting previous posts and cliche phrases like 'I am sorry for being double standard to RM in the past oh poor me, how sorry I am that I was too lenient on him." It's annoying and completely disruptive to me because I can't just sit and ignore it. 

Then I see a thread congratulating the guy, it's very tilting and I am not sure he deserves any kind of applause whatsoever just for voting a lot on a website where he is leading terribly in multiple ways. The fact he has such support from some who keep following him around and upvoting his posts and all posts made defending him and/or attacking me is a product of the corruption, not proof I am wrong.

He is popular and it is dangerous for me to sit back and let him snowball it. Thus, I went through lengths within the rules to ensure that Seldiora and you knew I was being banned for 'harassing' you and you both fervently were furious and bemused once you realised I was being banned for it. This is where we start to see the foundation of his corrupt hold on the site eroding away, very slowly yet gradually towards an inescapable fate where people will now permanently hold him to a higher standard with all future moderation, whether on me or not.

I did good for the site with how I handled this, David/Virtuoso and Ragnar will not make such a hasty corrupt move again for a long time if they are keen on keeping their chokehold on power in this website.
Barney
Barney
But how can we know if RM wrote his above posts, or if Ragnar secretly fabricated them? 🤯🤯🤯

Maybe RM can imbed some secret code in all his posts, something like a username, to verify which ones he wrote and which Ragnar made up?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
I am not going 'far to insult them' and very little of what I say is an insult but I don't deny that it's negative.
Your definitely going out of your way to do it lol.

Ragnar keeps bringing up my ban over and over again copy and pasting previous posts and cliche phrases like 'I am sorry for being double standard to RM in the past oh poor me, how sorry I am that I was too lenient on him." It's annoying and completely disruptive to me because I can't just sit and ignore it. 
I've seen you block, report, and unfriend people over much less, so I definitely doubt you lack to ability to ignore someone.

Then I see a thread congratulating the guy, it's very tilting and I am not sure he deserves any kind of applause whatsoever just for voting a lot on a website where he is leading terribly in multiple ways. The fact he has such support from some who keep following him around and upvoting his posts and all posts made defending him and/or attacking me is a product of the corruption, not proof I am wrong.
Your mind:

Any praise towards someone you don't like =/= A direct slap in the face to you.

Kind of narcissistic don't ya think?

He is popular and it is dangerous for me to sit back and let him snowball it. Thus, I went through lengths within the rules to ensure that Seldiora and you knew I was being banned for 'harassing' you and you both fervently were furious and bemused once you realised I was being banned for it. This is where we start to see the foundation of his corrupt hold on the site eroding away, very slowly yet gradually towards an inescapable fate where people will now permanently hold him to a higher standard with all future moderation, whether on me or not.
I agree the site is dead and over moderation plays a part in that, but I dis-agree that you as a mod would do any better. I think you would be the epitome of what you hate as a site mod, but you aren't able to see enough past your own ego to realize that.

I did good for the site with how I handled this, David/Virtuoso and Ragnar will not make such a hasty corrupt move again for a long time if they are keen on keeping their chokehold on power in this website.
I was surprised and impressed you weren't insta banned for making a call out thread upon returning. That is a step in the right direction for the mods. Your too blinded by rage to see that, but I think they are honestly learning and getting better.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
They already said that is allowed. I pay attention to all rules at all times.