Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 27
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Dead

Warren42 - ??????

iLikePie5- You are Katara. You are Sokka’s sister in the series and you live a tragic life after both of your parents died. You feel traumatized by the murder of your mother and never truly recover. You are a part of the Water Tribe and discover Aang when on a journey in the South Pole. Aang will soon be your husband. You are a Medium. Each night you may talk to a dead person. You win with town.

Danielle - You are Zuko. Originally a member of the firebending nation, with the support of Iroh, you reject Ozai’s philosophy and join Aang’s group. You become lifelong friends with Aang. You are a firebending master. You are Bulletproof. Each night you may select a person to protect. If targeted by the mafia, you will die instead of them. You win with town.

MisterChris - You are Sokka. You are Katara’s brother in the series and you live a tragic life after both of your parents presumptively died. You are a part of the Water Tribe and assume responsibility for the tribe for the war and set out to the South Pole where you met Aang. You soon became a leader during the war to train the youth for the war. You are the Even Lobbyist. Your vote is worth double on even number day phases. You win with town.

Skittlez09 - You are Ozai. You are the final leader of the 100 Year War, reigning as the leader of the Fire Nation. You are a Firebending Master and are considered the most powerful fire bender to exist. You are obsessed with domination by building up the industry within the fire nation. You are an egotistical maniac overcome with the want for domination. You are Even JOAT 1x Strongman 1x Ninja 1x Role Cop. You may use one of these abilities during the NP. You win with Mafia.

I feel like this is the best song for Sokka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIaDtfplmyQ
===================
1. Speedrace
2. Crocodile
3. Lunatic
4. whiteflame
5. Bearman
6. Greyparrot

With 6 people, it takes 4 to lynch.

The DP ends 10/28/20 at 11AM CST
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
@Speedrace
@Crocodile
@BearMan
Here
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
Grey did not visit anyone.

1. Speedrace
2. Crocodile
4. whiteflame

vtl speed

BearMan
BearMan
You are Ozai. You are the final leader of the 100 Year War, reigning as the leader of the Fire Nation. You are a Firebending Master and are considered the most powerful fire bender to exist. You are obsessed with domination by building up the industry within the fire nation. You are an egotistical maniac overcome with the want for domination. You are Even JOAT 1x Strongman 1x Ninja 1x Role Cop. You may use one of these abilities during the NP. You win with Mafia.
See there was a juggernaut
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Speedrace
1. Speedrace (COP)
3. Crocodile (Popular/Loved)
5. Lunatic (Lynchproof/ DeathProof)
6. whiteflame (1x Sensor)

Speed cop results?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
whats up with the lol?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
did you get any sonar today?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Game is unwinnable for scum.

I am the Saulas, first time I am lynched I will not die but my affiliation will change from scum to town. Not actually lynch proof or death proof. I was always planning on town siding, which is why I outted the information that there was three scum from the get go. Though TBH when we were one mislynch away from losing last day phase I would have been willing to quick hammer a townie for a scum win.

Mafia killing Misterchris though made this super easy since I was pretty unsure if he was scum he could still end the game.

I am the last scum on pie's sensor results, which town confirms grey and whiteflame. Misterchris is dead, so last scum is croc/speed. 

We lynch me today, tomorrow it 5 v 1, lynch croc first since he's popular, if the game doesn't end lynch speed, GG.

VTL lunatic.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Fixed, bad math, but still works out for auto win. Lynch me today, Tomorrow its 4 v 1, lynch croc tomorrow, if the game doesn't end then day phase since its 2 v 1, lynch speed.
Vader
Vader
Vote Count

Lunatic [1/4] - Lunatic
Speedrace [1/4] - BearMan
BearMan
BearMan
vtl luna
Vader
Vader
Vote Count

Lunatic [2/4] - Lunatic, BearMan

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@BearMan
Luna guilty

GG

VTL Luna
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@BearMan
I'm a 1x Sensor. That means it's a one-time use.

The fact that the Mafia still refuse to hit the claimed Cop still has me highly sus of Speedrace. I'd like to hear who he targeted this round, but I have little reason to trust what he's telling us. Any information he provides should be handled with care.

Good targeting on Greyparrot, Bearman. Since we knew that someone was still with Mafia in our group of voters, that just leaves Lunatic, which lends credence to his story. That being said, and maybe I just missed this, but did we get a name for your character, Lunatic? Could be I'm just missing it from previous posts.

It would make sense that Lunatic and Speedrace are the remaining two, and at this point, I think we stand to lose less with the former. I'm still not confident of Crocodile at the moment, but that just makes me a little less certain of Speedrace. I'll hold my vote for the moment, though.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
I claimed iroh
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Read post 9 btw
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Ah, sorry about that. I just plain forgot I guess, because I do remember now that it was mentioned. My bad. It also fits with the Saulas, so I buy your story.

That being said, and before I make my decision I'd like to get some discussion of this, I'll make note of the fact that Speedrace has, for the third round in a row, targeted someone in his role as "Cop" who we already knew a great deal about based on the information presented in that phase (Lunatic and MisterChris) or in the previous DP (Bearman). That makes me absolutely certain that he is Mafia.
Vader
Vader
Vote Count

Lunatic [3/4] - Lunatic, BearMan, Speedrace

Lunatic
Lunatic
Yeah it doesnt matter. You lynch croc and you lynch speed in that order town win period.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Unless scum have a second kill ability but if they did they would have used it when we we were one mislynch from winning
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Well, I have little reason to doubt you, and at this stage, I doubt I could swing opinion towards voting for Speed even if I wanted to, which at the moment, I do not. With Greyparrot basically confirmed, I go with you.

VTL Lunatic
Vader
Vader
Vote Count

Lunatic [4/4] - Lunatic, BearMan, Speedrace, whiteflame

Lunatic was lynched, however, he does not die. The DP is over. Please submit NP actions within 48hrs
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
Im leaning toward a bear/ speed team
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
Think you lost us the game but whatevs.
Vader
Vader
STOP POSTING
Lunatic
Lunatic
Lynch croc first. No exceptions. He claimed popular. If he's scum he can still win in lylo otherwise. He has to die tomorrow