Author: Vader

Total: 52
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Dead

Warren42 - ??????

iLikePie5- You are Katara. You are Sokka’s sister in the series and you live a tragic life after both of your parents died. You feel traumatized by the murder of your mother and never truly recover. You are a part of the Water Tribe and discover Aang when on a journey in the South Pole. Aang will soon be your husband. You are a Medium. Each night you may talk to a dead person. You win with town.

Danielle - You are Zuko. Originally a member of the firebending nation, with the support of Iroh, you reject Ozai’s philosophy and join Aang’s group. You become lifelong friends with Aang. You are a firebending master. You are Bulletproof. Each night you may select a person to protect. If targeted by the mafia, you will die instead of them. You win with town.

MisterChris - You are Sokka. You are Katara’s brother in the series and you live a tragic life after both of your parents presumptively died. You are a part of the Water Tribe and assume responsibility for the tribe for the war and set out to the South Pole where you met Aang. You soon became a leader during the war to train the youth for the war. You are the Even Lobbyist. Your vote is worth double on even number day phases. You win with town.

Skittlez09 - You are Ozai. You are the final leader of the 100 Year War, reigning as the leader of the Fire Nation. You are a Firebending Master and are considered the most powerful fire bender to exist. You are obsessed with domination by building up the industry within the fire nation. You are an egotistical maniac overcome with the want for domination. You are Even JOAT 1x Strongman 1x Ninja 1x Role Cop. You may use one of these abilities during the NP. You win with Mafia.

BearMan - You are Toph. You are blind. In spite of your parents, you decide to go with Aang and his group to discover something more than her life. You are a master earthbender and also mastered metal bending as well, using sensory from underground attacks using vibrations to determine an opponent's location. Did I mention you’re blind? You are a Tracker. Each night you may choose someone to follow, and you will know who they visit. You win with town.

Whiteflame - You are Aang. You have been trapped in an iceberg for over 100 years and came out engulfed in a major war. You are the predecessor of the Avatar Roku and are able to use all types of bending and one of the only people to learn energy bending and actively use this technique. You are a 1x Sensor. One night you may learn how many mafia people were on the last lynch. You win with town

Crocodile - You are Ty Lee. You are a cheerful and energetic girl looking for attention because you did not have any individuality at home with 6 sisters. You are an acrobat that specializes in Chi blocking. Everyone loves Ty Lee for her great personality, don’t we? You are Loved. It takes one extra vote to lynch. You win with town.

=============
1. Speedrace
2. Lunatic
3. Greyparrot

2 to lynch. DP ends on the same time
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@Speedrace

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Props to you for not quitting yet lol. I'll let you make a case for grey more out of curiosity than anything
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
You're actually town?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Lmao
Speedrace
Speedrace
Bruh I'm so confused

VTL Grey
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
VTL speed
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote to lynch speedy boi

If greyparrot somehow interefered with sensor results than GG, but yeah theres not much speed can really say here.
Vader
Vader
Vote Count

Speedrace [1/2] 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot [1/2] Speedrace
Vader
Vader
Endgame up soon. Speed was guilty
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
The only reason I claimed Cop was to out the real cop because I was given the lawyer and framer, so I'm really confused lol
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
gee gee
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Speedrace
Speed is never town.
Speedrace
Speedrace
Props to me for surviving till LYLO but this was impossible for scum lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
Supa said I could manipulate sensor even though he didn't put that in the PM...wow
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
The only reason I claimed Cop was to out the real cop because I was given the lawyer and framer, so I'm really confused lol
I mean that is confusing, but I don't think you were ever FOS'ed because of your cop claim, it was always behavioral. Though you not dying as cop definitely didn't help your case.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Props to me for surviving till LYLO but this was impossible for scum lol
We almost actually won as scum dp3 though. If you would have pushed for croc to test his role I 100% would have quick hammered for a scum win. I was actually hoping skittlez was town and we could end the game quickly DP3. If you guys would have pushed literally anyone else dp3 you would have won
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
There was literally nothing I could do with you working against us, especially since we didn't know the role existed. Oro did the exact same thing with a similar role in one of my games which is why Saulus is a stupid role 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Another way you could have won is if you didn't kill misterchris np3. I was planning as revealing saulus next day phase, but I was suspicious of mister chris, theres a good chance that the final two mislynches would have been him and croc
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
They were never gonna believe that he was popular scum at that stage, I tried pushing him and nothing happened
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
No way anyone would lynch Chris over me lol everyone literally said he was the towniest player
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
There was literally nothing I could do with you working against us, especially since we didn't know the role existed. Oro did the exact same thing with a similar role in one of my games which is why Saulus is a stupid role 
I was playing both sides of the fence by dp3, but tbh I kind of agree that saulus is a little stupid. I was actually trying to scum side by dp3 though, the whole reason I claimed deathproof was to play both sides of the fence and feel out which side seemed more likely to win.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
No way anyone would lynch Chris over me lol everyone literally said he was the towniest player
I was actually the one that said he was the towniest player, but I was actually doubting that by the end of the phase. Remember when I said if misterchris is scum we are screwed? After that I was messaging supa my thoughts and actually thinking croc was town, and misterchris was scums way to counter him. I had completely 180'ed my opinion on him by that night phase lol. You killing him that night made it the easy town win though.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
If Supa had clearly explained that we could manipulate sensor results and I could do it every night then it might have been fair but Sensor is extremely OP and without us knowing the benefits of lawyer/framer against it we couldn't do anything
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
They were never gonna believe that he was popular scum at that stage, I tried pushing him and nothing happened
You may be right, but I still think you could have won dp3 very easily. And dp4 potentially if you didn't kill chris
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Going into the next DP I thought you were scum and I was gonna be lynched, and if I was that would leave you with two confirmed townies, Croc and Chris, making you auto lose. I had to kill Chris
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
If Supa had clearly explained that we could manipulate sensor results and I could do it every night then it might have been fair but Sensor is extremely OP and without us knowing the benefits of lawyer/framer against it we couldn't do anything
Did you ask supa if you could manipulate sensor results and he just said "I cant answer" or something?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
There was no reason for me to ask if I could manipulate sensor results lol I thought there was a cop. By the time I even thought of there being a sensor it was too late because Whiteflame revealed. Plus I was odd-night and he used it an even-night so it wouldn't have even mattered
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Going into the next DP I thought you were scum and I was gonna be lynched, and if I was that would leave you with two confirmed townies, Croc and Chris, making you auto lose. I had to kill Chris
chris wasn't completely confirmed though, because he wasn't on pie's lynch, so the three options would be you, croc, and misterchris. I was leaning heavily towards thinking chris was the last scum. I can't say for sure I wouldn't have lynched you out of the three. But if we lynched misterchris first, which I was going to suggest I more than likely would have advocated lynching croc next after he flipped town because both those roles being town didn't make much sense to me. I am glad I was wrong about that but yeah. Not sure it would have made a difference if both whiteflame and greyparrot's were deadset on you though.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
Yeah, that's why I was glad no one tried to push me on my role. I would have likely only partially revealed, and I don't think anyone would have gotten that Aang was the Sensor, but it still would have been a big risk.