Avatar The Last Airbender Endgame

Author: Vader

Total: 93
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
TOWN WINS

Whiteflame - You are Aang. You have been trapped in an iceberg for over 100 years and came out engulfed in a major war. You are the predecessor of the Avatar Roku and are able to use all types of bending and one of the only people to learn energy bending and actively use this technique. You are a 1x Sensor. One night you may learn how many mafia people were on the last lynch. You win with town

Danielle - You are Zuko. Originally a member of the firebending nation, with the support of Iroh, you reject Orah’s philosophy and join Aang’s group. You become lifelong friends with Aang. You are a firebending master. You are Bulletproof. Each night you may select a person to protect. If targeted by the mafia, you will die instead of them. You win with town.

BearMan - You are Toph. You are blind. In spite of your parents, you decide to go with Aang and his group to discover something more than her life. You are a master earthbender and also mastered metal bending as well, using sensory from underground attacks using vibrations to determine an opponent's location. Did I mention you’re blind? You are a Tracker. Each night you may choose someone to follow, and you will know who they visit. You win with town. 

Crocodile - You are Ty Lee. You are a cheerful and energetic girl looking for attention because you did not have any individuality at home with 6 sisters. You are an acrobat that specializes in Chi blocking. Everyone loves Ty Lee for her great personality, don’t we? You are Loved. It takes one extra vote to lynch. You win with town.

MisterChris - You are Sokka. You are Katara’s brother in the series and you live a tragic life after both of your parents died. You are a part of the Water Tribe and assume responsibility for the tribe for the war and set out to the South Pole where you met Aang. He soon became a leader during the war to train the youth for the war. You are the Even Lobbyist. Your vote is worth double on even number day phase. You win with town.

iLikePie5 - You are Katara.  You are Sokka’s sister in the series and you live a tragic life after both of your parents died. You feel traumatized by the murder of your mother and never truly recover. You are a part of the Water Tribe and discover Aang when on a journey in the South Pole. Aang will soon be your husband. You are a Medium. Each night you may talk to a dead person. You win with town.

Warren42 - You are Appa. You are the animal that transports the gang around. You aren’t a part of any tribe because you are an animal. You are a Vanilla. You win with town.  

Greyparrot - You are Momo. You are the animal that Aang’s gang finds in the Southern temple. You are pretty irrelevant in the show. You are a Vanilla. You win with town

==============

Lunatic - You are Iroh. You are one of the former generals of the Fire Nation, however you do not associate with the deadly way of the fire nation. You strongly believe in the balance of elements and support Aang’s group of people. You also consider Zuko a second son due to your sons tragic passing. You are the Saulus. he first time you are lynched you will not die, but your alignment will change to win with the Town. You also do not join the Mafia PM and have no idea who the mafia are. You win with Mafia.

Speedrace - You are Azula. You are the princess of the fire nation played by the legendary voice actor Grey DeLese. Her father excluded her from a lot and showed favoritism toward the brothers of the group. Later exiled from the land, you end up joining Team Avatar in an attempt to become leader with Zulo. You are Odd JOAT  1x Framer, 1x Lawyer, 1x Janitor. You may use one of these abilities during the NP. You win with Mafia.

Skittlez09 - You are Ozai. You are the final leader of the 100 Year War, reigning as the leader of the Fire Nation. You are a Firebending Master and are considered the most powerful fire bender to exist. You are obsessed with domination by building up the industry within the fire nation. You are an egotistical maniac overcome with the want for domination. You are Even JOAT 1x Strongman 1x Ninja 1x Role Cop. You may use one of these abilities during the NP. You win with Mafia.

===========
On Balance/Theme:
After reviewing this game, I definitely realized this game was very swingy and probably leaned more toward the town. A lawyer and framer could be used to manipulate Sensor's results. The Ninja countered Tracker. Role Cop was additional. Janitor was countered by Medium but could be used to try to paint the Medium as scum, Loved and Lobbyist in theory could counter each other for a net negative, and Strongman could counter a Bodyguard. This game had a lot of swing to it that could favor mafia depending on how the Saulus played. That was the biggest swing of all that could tip the tables for each side

The theme was Fire Nation vs Team Avatar. Ty Lee did go to Team Avatar in the end. Iroh is questionable for Saulus, but he is much more of a Saulus than Zuko. Zuko was exiled from the fire nation and just wanted to come back. He had a motive for wanting to go back while Iroh just wanted his son to be happy, hence why Iroh was a Saulus. Also the Toph as Tracker argument was inherently dumb. It's called *clap clap*. It is a perfect justification for Toph as she uses sensory of the ground to locate her opponent. She is also blind. I think justifications were fine

==============
On Game:

This was a subpar game on many ends. My biggest concerns came from Chris and Crocodile. You both had roles that town confirmed you, however, you did not claim it until DP3 where more suspicion was drawn. This is more for Chris because he didn't even use his role in DP2, which could've town confirmed him in general. I think this was a big reason why scum had a chance in the end. 

The Pie lynch in DP2 was lazy. While I think Pie could've claimed, because if the DP played out properly, the NK would probably be the two confirmed people, and I think mafia would try to draw the mislynch on Pie. Pie probably could've claimed, but it is was a lazy lynch fueled mostly by emotion.

Whiteflame is new, and did a good job for his first time playing. If I were him, I would've CC'd Speed. A Sensor is an investigative affiliation finding similar to Cop and if you made a CC on that, town would've had an easier path to victory, but the use of your role was well played and all.

I think we should make a note to stop using likes as a way to determine lynch trains. I found that whole premise inherently stupid and caused town to get off track.

Lunatic played his role extremely well in this game. He worked to what gave him the best advantage in this game and used it to have him win. His ultimate goal was to flip and he achieved in a way to hurt mafia. I think that was pretty smart, but I would've liked to see how he would've went about the win with mafia route. He played a great job to secure town a win.

Danielle had some great insight into the game but IMO was a bit aggressive on lynch trains. She used her role wisely in this game however and contributed to town

Scum had a very sub-optimal game. For once, killing Warren was an inherently bad move by Speed. This is what I believe lost you the game. You killed a Vanilla player and hid it when he claimed himself as Vanilla. I think this was a foolish move on the mafia's end to do this. Strongmanning Danielle was smart with the info you had at the time. The problem came at DP3 with skittlez. Skittlez should've claimed Suki or Yue IMO to try to lure a lynch away. To claim vanilla so late in game with a minor character seems suspicious and led to the lynch. From there, that just led to a whirlwind of troubles, and led to the downfall. 

=============
NP1
Speed kills Warren
Speed janitors
Bear track Whiteflame
Danielle protect Speed

NP2
Skittlez strongmans Dani
Bear track Chris
Whiteflame uses Sensor
Danielle protect BearMan

NP3
Speed kills Chris
Bear track Grey

NP4
Speed kills Bear
Lunatic turns town

NP5
Speed kills whiteflame
=========
Congrats to the town for winning. This is a fitting ending video. Sokka is out there talking to the moon after defeating Firelord Speedrace
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
@warren42
@MisterChris
@BearMan
Thanks!
Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
@Greyparrot
@ILikePie5
@Speedrace
@skittlez09
Thanks
Vader
Vader
-->
@Crocodile
Thanks
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
The Pie lynch in DP2 was lazy. While I think Pie could've claimed, because if the DP played out properly, the NK would probably be the two confirmed people, and I think mafia would try to draw the mislynch on Pie. Pie probably could've claimed, but it is was a lazy lynch fueled mostly by emotion.
I definitely shouldn’t have been the lynch after we let Lunatic live. The math would’ve easily worked out in the end 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
lol, you played like ass and deserved to be lynched. People need info to POE and you were like..nah bro fuck you.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
In regards to your JOAT

1. I'm not gonna imply what a role does when that role is still alive in game. He also never claimed and therefore you never asked what it was, so I am not inclined to tell you if you do not ask about the role

2. A lawyer is labelled as manipulation along with framer. It can be applied to any investigative role
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
How would we have tested croc's claim dp1 or 2, he didn't claim til dp3?

Also the reason I wasn't claiming was because I knew I'd survive a lynch. Your matter of principal thing just hurt town because you could have talked to warren and revealed the janitored role after scum tryied claiming it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
lol, you played like ass and deserved to be lynched. People need info to POE and you were like..nah bro fuck you.
If y’all weren’t going to hold the same standard y’all gave to Lunatic to me, then y’all could go fuck yourselves for all I cared. No logical town would pass over the opportunity to confirm themselves unless they’re stupid like Croc was this game
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
For once, killing Warren was an inherently bad move by Speed.
When I wasn't CCd as cop, the only people not online were Croc and Warren. I was 1000% sure that Warren was the cop and just wasn't online to CC me so I thought I was being galaxy brain lol, that's why I janitored him
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
gg my biggest regret was my claimyngl i got pretty lazy with it 
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
also i was the one who liked than later unliked the post lmao 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
1. I'm not gonna imply what a role does when that role is still alive in game. He also never claimed and therefore you never asked what it was, so I am not inclined to tell you if you do not ask about the role
I'm not saying you should've done that, I'm saying you shouldn't have given me lawyer+framer in the first place or done Cop for town instead of Sensor

2. A lawyer is labelled as manipulation along with framer. It can be applied to any investigative role
It's never been applied to anything besides Cop. Besides that, making me odd night and having it so that Whiteflame could sense on even nights was horrible for scum
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
How would we have tested croc's claim dp1 or 2, he didn't claim til dp3?
That’s what I’m saying. He was a moron for not claiming early on that he was loved. I would’ve claimed first day to  get myself confirmed.

Also the reason I wasn't claiming was because I knew I'd survive a lynch. Your matter of principal thing just hurt town because you could have talked to warren and revealed the janitored role after scum tryied claiming it.
Ya survive a lynch and become town after being scum.
Speedrace
Speedrace
WHO LIKED THE POST FIRST??

ALSO I BETTER NOT SEE ONE OF YOU ACCUSE ME OF LIKING A POST AGAIN

I'm being dramatic but srsly that was the dumbest thing ever
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
If y’all weren’t going to hold the same standard y’all gave to Lunatic to me, then y’all could go fuck yourselves for all I cared. No logical town would pass over the opportunity to confirm themselves unless they’re stupid like Croc was this game
I WAS CLAIMING LYNCHPROOF. THERE WAS NO REASON FOR ME TO CLAIM IF I KNOW I WOULD SURVIVE. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, I definitely enjoyed my first time playing this. Very much appreciate the feedback. And yeah, I do think the Pie lynch was lazy, though I don't for the life of me understand why Pie was so completely against even a partial claim. I would have unvoted him immediately if he'd just said that he was Katara. I do think Speed was the obvious choice from early on, so yeah, I probably should have CC'd on the Cop claim, though I think that could have made me the target for NP2 and lost us the Sensor read.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
How does Appa relate to a cop though? You thought it was randomized roles
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I WAS CLAIMING LYNCHPROOF. THERE WAS NO REASON FOR ME TO CLAIM IF I KNOW I WOULD SURVIVE. 
Buddy, you didn’t claim till DP2. If you were Deathproof which is what you claimed you would have no problem claiming DP1 in your first post
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
I didn't know his character was Appa, and me asking if it was randomized roles was me trying to figure out if the cop was Warren or Croc lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Ya survive a lynch and become town after being scum.
I was always planning on claiming saulus once lynched
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
I'm not saying you should've done that, I'm saying you shouldn't have given me lawyer+framer in the first place or done Cop for town instead of Sensor
In theory yes, but your roles were useful that you had

I also regret making it even. It was last second decision on my end to switch it because I felt it wasn't balanced

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I probably should have CC'd on the Cop claim, though I think that could have made me the target for NP2 and lost us the Sensor read.
You played just fine. If Lunstic was lynched instead of me then believing Speed was scum would’ve been much much easier because of the Sensor.
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
You did fine for a first timer. You also are new and a Sensor is an unorthodox role, so I don't blame you
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Buddy, you didn’t claim till DP2. If you were Deathproof which is what you claimed you would have no problem claiming DP1 in your first post
I hinted twice in dp1 that I was okay with dying, and when I claimed dp2 the day phase you were lynched, you knew I was claiming lynchproof. The standards are very different because I know that my lynch won't hurt the town, where as yours inherently did. I would not have refused to claim if I wasn't able to survive a lynch. That's the difference.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I was always planning on claiming saulus once lynched
Doesn’t matter what you thought in the future. The fact that you didn’t is what’s relevant here. It was a clear double standard
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
In theory yes, but your roles were useful that you had
Yeah but when I didn't know how to use them then it becomes really tough :/
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
He said, maybe I am, maybe I am not, and then claimed vanilla. It didn't occur that maybe he was..vanilla?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
You played as well as you possibly could. Did you get my hints? I was trying to tell you that I was scum in DP1 lol

As Saulus I would just try to find the scum team then reveal and get converted, there's no reason to not do that

I didn't notice any obvious hints, outside of your reaction to my post which made me scum read you the whole game lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Didn't know he claimed vanilla. But even then I would've killed Croc and janitored him and the situation would be the same