Obama the Race Baiter

Author: Danielle

Total: 5
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
A favorite talking point from right-wing troglodytes is that Obama started a race war. That's right, despite the existence of slavery which dehumanized black people for centuries; despite Jim Crow laws and segregation being the law of the land for decades after that; despite well documented systemic racism that has persisted and the fact that people still glorify the Confederacy, Barack Hussein Obama started a race war in this country... so the theory goes.   

Here is your chance to educate me! Please show me all the evidence you can find proving that Obama incited racism. Please show me all the ways in which he instigated backlash that sowed the seeds of racial division in this country as Republicans claim. I am not looking for opinions here; I want to know exactly what Obama said and exactly what Obama did, specifically, that led to hostility among the races and caused white people to fear/hate blacks or vice versa. Thank you. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
I mean, I dislike his policies, but the guy seems genuine to me. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@MisterChris
I mean, I dislike his policies, but the guy seems genuine to me. 

Same. I did not vote for him either time. I'm curious how he is responsible for the racial division in this country though. Let's find out! 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
Agreed. I'd rather have a conversation with Obama than Trump
Danielle
Danielle
Any update on race baiting by Obama? I've heard there was so much of it but I didn't get one example. Weird.