Who's The Creator of This Site?

Author: Yassine

Total: 72
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@RationalMadman
I can see you're angry, but that has nothing to do with this site. How has he "profited"? Is he now rich?

He did NOT advertise on DDO. The links you provided were of me telling everyone of his site. He did not even know I was doing it. He posted only when people began asking about his site.

Your suspicions are not fact, and it is unfair of you to besmirch the character of this sites creator with no evidence but your hurt ate Airmax.

And Juggle was not "humiliated", they may only be vaguely aware of DDO's issues. If you don't get over your past hurts, they will cause you to be banned again. This is a new site. Different management.

Leave all that old stuff behind.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@ethang5
You are quite literally experiencing delusion even if not overall delusional. I want you to READ THE FOLLOWING POSTS (I am liking to direct posts, not just threads) wait for it to scroll to the post and READ the post by 'justmichael':

Even more suspicious. His first forum post was made 3 weeks ago to the new members thread saying 'oh well' to a person replying to it saying 'oh well' in a seemingly 'impending doom to ddo' tone.

All other posts were him replying to pastes of his ads or replies to his ads.

I again will say I am not here to say he was wrong or right, I am stating raw facts and you're lying about them to defend him.
Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
keep in mind you guys are talking to RM and if you haven't noticed, he's a bit funny up there.
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@Smithereens
I simply don't understand what's the point of all this. RationalMadman is just proving exactly what I said above.

Yes, I didn't have any participant for years. I wrote about it above.

Yes, I published only a few posts and those were created with the purpose of letting people know about the website, just like I explained it above. The site was more or less ready and I needed to let people know so I created some forum posts. I didn't spam anything, I left literally like 3-4 forum posts.

I imagine if those spammers get to this site, I will be accused of spamming my own side to cover my ass as if it wasn't me.
Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@Smithereens
keep in mind you guys are talking to RM and if you haven't noticed, he's a bit funny up there.
This.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Zeichen
Zeichen shall I get started on your mental disorders? Don't throw stones out of a class house. It's only your third forum post and you're already back to your toxicity.
sadolite
sadolite
Aren't you at all concerned about intellectual property and copyright infringements? This site is a carbon copy of DDO.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@sadolite
Juggle probably doesn't know theres an exodus.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Earth
That doesn't matter. What matters is the extreme similarities when juggle does find out. And it isn't a matter of if but when. As crappy as DDO has become they still own it and have copyright and intellectual property rights. But I guess the worst that could happen is a cease and desist order because there is no money to be made by suing.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@sadolite
And Juggle actually pulled through and deleted a lot of spam.
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@Zeichen

Agreed. The fact that the guy still has the mental incapacity after all these years to realize that he was banned entirely from his own asinine actions rather then anything I ever did to him shows how he is still an unreasonable child at best, and an utter dipshit at worst
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@Earth
Juggle actually pulled through and deleted a lot of spam.

In fairness, responding only to something that was the equivalent of the apocalypse after almost 4 years of doing absolutely nothing beforehand still doesn't make Juggle reliable or likely to act in any form. 
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@DebateArt.com
You're russian?
Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
It will be interesting to see how Michael handles the impending drama. There are a few nefarious characters lurking, and they're probably not who you think they are...
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@bsh1
Why are you asking? :)
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@DebateArt.com
I saw the .ru in the link you posted in the thread and was curious.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@bsh1
Good deduction, yeah
Castin
Castin
-->
@DebateArt.com
Okay folk, I am gonna try to kill all the suspicions and tell you the whole story. 

So initially, this site was not meant to be in English and have anything to do with DDO.

It happened ~ 3 years ago when I stumbled upon DDO and I liked the idea which is what I was looking for back then in order to practice my programming skills since I hate to practice on abstract things or the usual exercises. So I decided to kill two birds with one rock. I decided to try and implement this site with the new programming language and at the same time, move this experience of DDO to my country's domain and therefore the design resemblance, because it didn't make sense to bother too much trying to come up with an alternative to what already works perfectly. So I did create that website and it turned out to be crap because it was a mess both from the design point of view and code quality.  So I closed it.

Then, believe me or not, I changed the programming language again and decided what the heck, I am just gonna do the same but properly this time. And I did it and it's still up and running -> https://smartdebate.ru, do you see the resemblance? Lol

Truth be told, it had no success whatsoever, the debating is not a common thing here and even though I contacted probably all the debating clubs and forums I could find, it was to no avail.

Then I wanted to close it as well because God knows I tried but I noticed that DDO was overwhelmed with some Indian spammers and nothing was done about it and I actually liked DDO a lot, I didn't really participate in the community but I enjoyed reading the debates and it helped me to adjust some of my views on the world, believe me or not. So I decided to just translate the website to English and see what happens because I checked the alternatives and didn't like them too much, if to be honest. So here we are.

Regarding the spam, I have no clue whatsoever who is responsible for it but I freaking despise it. And to be as open as I can get, I am just sick of people saying that it was me. Somebody actually left a feedback on the website asking not to spam DebateIsland.com. Seriously? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel ya, man. Don't let the haters get you down. The competition between websites is making people nasty and paranoid.

I'd never even heard of this site until ethan discovered it and gave us the link. You made a few posts about it before that, but I would never have seen them, and my guess is you probably wouldn't have made many more. The ball only seemed to really get rolling after eth started spreading the word.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Castin
Thanks! As I replied just a few mins before, considering where I am from it's rather hard to get me upset or surprised haha

Yeah, I've also seen some posts by eth and I don't know what would happen without him :)
Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@RationalMadman
Zeichen shall I get started on your mental disorders? Don't throw stones out of a class house. It's only your third forum post and you're already back to your toxicity.
"class house" 

This is yet another example of how thoroughly stupid and uneducated you are. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Zeichen
A typo proves that? I clearly meant to type glass.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Zeichen
You being more educated than me highlights a waste of education xD
Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@RationalMadman
You being more educated than me highlights a waste of education xD
This comment only further demonstrates how profoundly inept you are. 

You brain is, quite literally, gaping with puerility. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Zeichen
You should understand that since the one calling me all of those things is a putrid psychopath in my eyes whose only motive is to sadistically break down the ego of any confident and eccentric members of the site and since my high confidence displayed especially triggers said need to break me down, I read what you right as nothing more than an intentional attack on me as opposed to an objective assessment.

Since I interpret it as an attack it doesn't remotely affect me. You are not making me suffer and I love how much your inability to hurt me, hurts you you pathetic excuse of a human being.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
write not right*
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Also you don't know how to use 'literally' in (ironically) a literary-correct manner. 
Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@RationalMadman
You should understand that since the one calling me all of those things is a putrid psychopath in my eyes whose only motive is to sadistically break down the ego of any confident and eccentric members of the site and since my high confidence displayed especially triggers said need to break me down, I read what you right as nothing more than an intentional attack on me as opposed to an objective assessment.Since I interpret it as an attack it doesn't remotely affect me. You are not making me suffer and I love how much your inability to hurt me, hurts you you pathetic excuse of a human being.
This response is most amusing. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Zeichen
That disproves that I'm an unfunny troll which is what I was called by triangle. Thanks for fucking up your insult chain and screwing over the rubbing in of triangle's insult xD
Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@RationalMadman
You have assumed that it was amusing because of comedic merit on your part. It was not.

In fact, it can only be considered amusing in the same way that people from centuries past used to laugh at the mentally ill and publicly ridicule those with "issues".

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Zeichen
Laugh all you want. Just remember in those times laughing and bullying the wrong guy got your throat slit. :)