The accepted MORALITY of Christianity towards our children pays off, praise Jesus!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 15
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

As many of the membership know, my Greyhound Bus Depot Ministries, my Nevada State Brothel Ministries, and my ever so popular, Nudest Camp Ministries, weather permitting, keep me very busy in enacting the TRUE words of Jesus to the many lost souls of our population.

Since I am the ONLY True Christian within this prestigious forum, where I follow ALL of the Bible, then I took the word of Jesus to be fruitful and multiplied little Christian soldiers for the cause of the faith. In doing this godly act, I have had 9 wives that I can remember at this time, and 32 offspring from said wives, where their life ambition was to be able to sit up. :(

Therefore, in having so many offspring for the cause of the faith to overtake the world, I was elated with the morality of Christianity where Jesus stated that I could follow the biblical axioms stated herewith, praise Jesus' words in our JUDEO-Christian Bible!

1. Jesus’ words vouchsafes the beating of children to keep them in line to the word of Jesus as follows:

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou BEATEST him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt BEAT HIM with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs.23:13-14)

"Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him." (Proverbs.22:15) 

"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." (Proverbs.13:24) 

2. Beyond the beating of children being biblically correct, again, I was excited in knowing that I could sell my daughters if my current wife and I had money problems, praise Jesus!

“When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.” (Exodus 21:7)

Furthermore, with the money problem issue, and if needed, Jesus’ words state that if it was okay for Him as Yahweh God incarnate to make His creation literally eat their sons and daughters, then my wife and I could eat our children as sustenance until the finances were corrected, praise Jesus!

“And I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and their daughters, and everyone shall eat the flesh of his neighbor in the siege and in the distress, with which their enemies and those who seek their life afflict them.’ (Jeremiah 19:9)

3. Concerning the biblical axiom that I could murder my offspring if they cursed me or my many wives, I didn’t follow this biblical fact even though Jesus’ words said that I could, and that Jesus agrees with in principle. 

"'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. "Leviticus 20:9

JESUS REPLIED: “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?  For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.  (Matthew 15: 3-4)

As the pseudo-christian, and myself as a TRUE Christian understands, even if I did murder my children in this respect, I am ALWAYS forgiven for any sins that may occur in my lifetime, essentially saying that there is no incentive not to sin, praise!

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (1 John 1:9)

4. In trying to teach our children that they should hate my wife and I to become a follower of Jesus the Christ, was the most hard proposition to teach. This is because the kids thought that if they hated their parents, Christmas time and birthdays would be vacant of presents to them! We told them, no silly kids, this would not happen because it is more important to follow ALL of Jesus’  teachings, praise!

JESUS STATED: “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple.” (Luke 14:26)

In closing, is there any other faith that allows the Christian so many posibilties in reprimanding, and the usefullness of their children in so many ways? I don't think so, and this is just another reason to be a TRUE Christian, praise Jesus!  

PRAISE THE TRUE MORALITY OF CHRISTIANITY TOWARDS THE PARENTS CHILDREN!

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
Simply amazing. I don't know why, but the missing apostrophe in the last sentence is the cherry on top. This is just incredible. Let's give the Brother a round of applause. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You should know something when we are treating you like a joke comedian.
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
'he that beateth his children, loveth the lord'. priase!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Intelligence_06

Intelligence_06,

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO THE D-MAN:  "You should know something when we are treating you like a joke comedian."

I definitely know a lot regarding the pagan Bronze and Iron Age JUDEO-Christian Bible, and it matters not in how you perceive me because the biblical passages in question stand upon their own. Get it? Yeah, you do. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@SirAnonymous

SirAnonymous,

YOUR QUOTE CORRECTING THE SYNTAX OF THE BROTHER D: "Simply amazing. I don't know why, but the missing apostrophe in the last sentence is the cherry on top. This is just incredible. Let's give the Brother a round of applause."

At times I make a syntactical sentence structuring mistake on purpose, yeah, that's it, so as to see if a particular member of this forum catches the D-man in a minor mistake, that should NOT take away the main aspect of the said sentence! *cough*

My initial post herein is just another example of why it is so hard to be a TRUE Christian like myself in the 21st century, whereas I have to accept these Biblical axioms pertaining to children and move on the best way that I can in not refuting them. This is because, who am I to argue with the exact words of Jesus the Christ in making these statements to begin with!  "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation, for the prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." (2 Peter 1:20-21)

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@BrotherDThomas
 that should NOT take away the main aspect of the said sentence!
I 100% agree. Minor errors like that shouldn't detract from what people say. Generally, I try to ignore them. For some reason, that one tickled my funny bone. I don't know why.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@n8nrgmi

n8nrgmi,

Yes, when Jesus' true words say that the pseudo-christian can beat their children with a rod, which would definitely leave severe bruises, this pales in comparison to Jesus promoting that anyone that does not believe in Him shall be put to death.  JESUS STATED:  “But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27 KJV) Yes, this is the precursor to Jesus' 2nd coming and what will happen subsequently. 

Yes, I know, instead of Jesus murdering these unbelievers Himself, and by proxy, He wanted His disciples to do it for Him is not being very "manly" to say the least.  Jesus murdered before in His Great Flood scenario, especially of innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies, so why couldn't Jesus have murdered the requested unbelievers in Luke 19:27 as well? Yahweh only knows. :(

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@BrotherDThomas
After rereading my initial post, I realized that it looked like I was asking people to applaud you for the missing apostrophe. That was not my intent when I wrote the post. The round of applause was meant to be for the entire post and not the missing apostrophe, but I wrote it poorly. I apologize if I caused any offense.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
OK so thats nine wives + 32 offspring.
Now If each wife had seven sacks right?  and each of them sacks had seven sacks. 

So that's ,  9 × 7cats. 
Then Divide that  by the 32 sibs.

Look I don't know. 
PASS.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Yep. The bible sure is full of irrelevant s**t.

Which goes to show, that no one actually takes it that seriously.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Which goes to show, that no one actually takes it that seriously.

Give over , Vic. It is almost an impossibility to take it serious in the way it has come down to us. I mean, we are told to give our worldly goods to the "poor" yet are  continuously reminded by Christians and the scriptures that  "The end of all things is near" 1 Peter 4:7 . So I ask myself, what is the point of giving anything at all to the poor or any one if they may not live to reap the benefits of what I give them.

The Brother once again has pointed clearly to BIBLICAL axioms that should be addressed , but don't expect any Christian to take this on. Not unless you want to hear the usual mantras playing down these vile verses such  "misunderstanding, out of context, misinterpretation,  or simply lying about its meaning. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@PGA2.0
@Tradesecret
@RoderickSpode

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING AND HONEST QUOTE AT THE EXPENSE OF PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS:  "The Brother once again has pointed clearly to BIBLICAL axioms that should be addressed , but don't expect any Christian to take this on. Not unless you want to hear the usual mantras playing down these vile verses such  "misunderstanding, out of context, misinterpretation,  or simply lying about its meaning."

As currently shown, what does it say when the pseudo-christian Biblical fools like Tradesecret, RoderickSpode, PGA2.0, et al, do not even get close to this thread? What does that say about their faith in the literal word of Jesus the Christ and true Christianity? I have placed their names in the receivers area for them to come forth in trying to take away the LITERAL, I repeat, the LITERAL words of Jesus the Christ, and when doing so, they are then calling Jesus a LIAR!  Therefore in turn, they have committed the Unpardonable Sin.  A true Catch-22 to say the least! LOL

But, we are not to worry about the aforementioned biblical fools  entering this thread because they have all been easily Bible Slapped Silly®️ by you and me and many others before within this forum on other prominent biblical infractions. Therefore, in embarrassment, Tradesecret, RoderickSpode, PGA2.0, et al,  know to put their RUNNING SHOES on and run away from Jesus' true words as depicted in my initial post of this thread, hence, the term "pseudo-christian" comes to mind! LOL 

Stephen, do you see why it is so hard for me to be a TRUE Christian in the 21st century in having to accept the biblical fact that my Jesus was a real despicable Son-of-a-Bitch?!

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
I agree.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
BrotherD should be the first person to test on the time machine(especially to the past).

If it is successful, then he would be at a time period where his words make some sense.

If it is not, then no one would have to endure this absurdity.

For SirA’s concern, let’s do it after we will have enough of this, if the time machine exists before that.