does the bible require corporal punishment of children?

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 40
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi

is the question of corporal punishment finished as far as christians are concerned, in that the bible requires it? 

Jesus’ words vouchsafes the beating of children to keep them in line to the word of Jesus as follows:

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou BEATEST him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt BEAT HIM with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs.23:13-14)

"Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him." (Proverbs.22:15) 

"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." (Proverbs.13:24) 

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I want to see your interpretation of the Bible.

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@n8nrgmi
The issue in these verses refer to avoiding spoiling a child, not unnecessary abuse. Just like today, some parents obviously spoiled their children.

This is the same problem with multiple other verses taken out of context in favor of alleging abuse because of certain words that have developed into suggesting immoral acts like the word you're capitalizing "beating". 

Imagine interviewing historical heroic Americans (or heroes from your nations).

No matter what country you're from, it's pretty much understand Abraham Lincoln is a major historical hero. Imagine interviewing him, asking if his parents beat him as per suggested by the verses you provided. What do you think he'd say? 

But again, the verses are not aimed at abusive parents. It's directed at parents that spoil their children.
Have you ever seen a person who was spoiled as a child? I have. Not a good thing.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Intelligence_06

Intelligence_06,

Regarding your post #2 relative to the pseudo-christian can beat their children with a rod needs no interpretation whatsoever because the passages in question are LITERAL in their meaning, it's just that simple.

Notice that the normal Bible fool pseudo-christian crowd are staying away from these Biblical axioms, as if Jesus' inspired words were going to disappear to save them from further embarrassment! NOT!

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Tradesecret
???
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@RoderickSpode
perhaps we shouldn't beat our children. but wouldn't you agree that the clear indication is that we are to use corporal punishment on them? 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@PGA2.0
@Tradesecret
@n8nrgmi
@RoderickSpode

n8nrgmi,

You will NOT see the ever so Bible ignorant Tradesecret, RoderickSpode, PGA2.0, and the rest of their inept pseudo-christian cohorts in a thread with a topic that you have presented. The simple reasoning behind this fact is that the passages in question were inspired and spoken by Jesus the Christ (2 Peter 1:20-21), of which said passages are in a literal form, where their Satanic apologetics to try and spin doctor them away will not work.

Most importantly, the Bible 3 Stooges mentioned above know that many of us will once again Bible Slap them Silly®️ if they try to change what Jesus the Christ has said in your initial post, therefore these 3 Bible fools are guilty of the following passage: "For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths." (2 Timothy 4:3-4)

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@n8nrgmi
corporal punishment is a form of discipline that is still widely practiced in many places in the world, and supported by government organisations, including Child Welfare groups. 

In most countries in the world, corporal punishment is still accepted and even encouraged as a form of discipline. I

The Bible is in line with this concept.  

Some nations - have taken a weird approach, even suggesting that it is a form of assault.  But corporal punishment is not assault and ought not be mixed up with assault. 

Corporal punishment is the authority of the parents over the child. It is but one form of discipline - and probably in many cases - the discipline of last resort. 

Some people suggest that smacking your child teaches your children to assault others.  But that is a nonsense argument. Does the court system fining you - taking money without your permission, teach you to steal? Does the government putting people into prison, locking you up without your consent, teach people to kidnap people? No. 

A parent is an authority figure. A government is an authority figure. Should police officers not use reasonable force to bring crooks to justice? 

Notice that the form of  punishment advocated by the bible is clearly not unto death.  There has to be restraint.  It has a purpose - not just for the sake of it. It is to stop the child from continuing on in an attitude of rebellion. 

Given that parents typically love their children - they are not going to on average go over the top in their discipline which  is itself a control. 

Nevertheless, it is not the ones who do the right thing that are the concern, it is those who have no boundaries - and see it as punishment - not as a means of discipline who are the ones that need to be stopped. 

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Tradesecret
so you agree that the bible recommends corporal punishment? i dont think most christians know this, and i dont know if they'd agree. 

i would argue that the bible mandates corporal punishment, but that might be reading too much into it. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@n8nrgmi
The point is to discipline your children. Spankings, belt woopins, getting the switch from the yard... all ways of doing this.

It would be wrong to say that the bible "requires" corporeal punishment though, because proverbs is not a book of laws to be followed.

It is also written,
"If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons."

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

We can see that your absence has not made you any smarter relative to the following of the JUDEO-Christian Bible!

YOUR PATHETIC UNGODLY QUOTE CALLING JESUS' WORDS AS LIES:  "It would be wrong to say that the bible "requires" corporeal punishment though, because proverbs is not a book of laws to be followed."

You are WRONG once again says Jesus the Christ, where it matters not in where any laws or commands originate from, Bible fool!

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou BEATEST him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt BEAT HIM with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs.23:13-14)

What part of “Withhold NOT” don’t you understand? Are you calling Jesus’ inspired words a LIE by stating otherwise like you insidiously did in your quote above? The term withhold NOT means that the male parent should not restrain in any way whatsoever from BEATING their child with a rod if they have done wrong, period!  Therefore Jesus said it is REQUIRED and your quote above falls flat upon its proverbial face! 

"Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him." (Proverbs.22:15) 

Again, the child is not an adult and becomes foolish in their ways, and needs to learn from the male parent relating to their cultures morals and acceptances, and if the child does not follow the parents rules in this respect, BEATING them with a rod will help them to do so, GET IT?  Nowhere does Jesus say that BEATING your children with a rod it is NOT required!

"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." (Proverbs.13:24) 

This passage simply states that if the male parent does not BEAT his son with a rod because of an accepted wrongdoing, he therefore hates him, where when the male parent does BEAT his son with a rod because he has done wrong, he loves him because he is supposed to not sin anymore, therefore the male parent has to BEAT his son to be able to love him!  Do you understand the simple math? Obviously not!

Mopac, at the onset of your ungodly post #10, you mentioned the tools for beatings were "belt-woopins" and a mere "switch," where Jesus' inspired words state that one is to use a "ROD," which is a stiff piece of hard wood, that would obviously leave severe bruises in reminding the child of his not following his parents rules, understand?

Do not be "wishy-washy" relative to what Jesus wanted in the reprimanding of disobedient children by using a "bloodied rod," understood Bible rewriter fool?

You are excused in total biblical embarrassment once again.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@n8nrgmi
does the bible require corporal punishment of children?

Although not "corporal"  I don't  think it can  get more major than this for committing something so minor. 

"'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head".Leviticus 20:9

Stand by to be told that in this instance ,"curse" actually means to kill ones parents. here; paragraph starting  with the word , "Secondly", #26 This will be the Christian trying to make the "crime" fit the unbalanced punishment and god being "justified in killing infants" last paragraph here>>#14

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman now, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery,

YOUR DENIAL OF JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS REGARDING THE DISCIPLINE OF CHILDREN: "Given that parents typically love their children - they are not going to on average go over the top in their discipline which  is itself a control."

First thing, congratulations in entering this thread where I said you would probably RUN AWAY from it like you have done with many of my questions and threads towards you!  In your specific case now, you obviously found your big BOY pants and your big FEMALE pants as well to discuss the matters at hand! LOL. With this fact being said from your obvious Gender Reassignment Surgery in other threads that I have posted to you, and have yet to address, but to only RUN AWAY from, once again you slap Jesus in the face where you allegedly know more than He does relative to how the male parent is to reprimand their children!  

To enlighten your biblical ignorance once again, and to save you from any further embarrassment in the future, whether here on this forum or another, read the post that I gave to your equally Bible dumbfound Mopac, okay?  The link is shown below, where Jesus states with specificity that a parent IS TO GO OVER THE TOP WITH BEATING THEIR CHILDREN WITH A BLOODIED ROD!:

You once again can thank me later is showing you your complete and blatant Bible ignorance upon this topic at hand.

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WILL BE …?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

With you bringing up the biblical axiom that children that curse their parents should be murdered, and their blood shall be upon them, making this a physical action and not some pseudo-christian metaphorical reference, we can remember when Tradesecret agreed with this godly passage!

Tradesecret quote: “And I would think that if people do curse their parents - unless there is a jolly good reason to do so - then they should be put to death.” 

The above godly quote by Tradesecret is shown 12 paragraphs down in the following link below:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3557-what-is-your-favorite-argument-for-the-existence-of-god?page=9&post_number=203

This is a time when Tradesecret actually agreed with Jesus' inspired words, instead of trying to REWRITE the JUDEO-Christian Bible to their Satanic way of thinking to save face on disturbing biblical axioms, praise!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Stephen,

With you bringing up the biblical axiom that children that curse their parents should be murdered, and their blood shall be upon them, making this a physical action and not some pseudo-christian metaphorical reference, we can remember when Tradesecret agreed with this godly passage!

See post  #12 above Brother.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@n8nrgmi
->@Tradesecret
so you agree that the bible recommends corporal punishment? i dont think most christians know this, and i dont know if they'd agree. 

i would argue that the bible mandates corporal punishment, but that might be reading too much into it. 
I think mandate presumes to much.  I think that corporal discipline is just one of a number of tools that are available for parents or guardians for children.  It can both be overused and underused.  It can misused and it can used appropriately.  

Any form of punishment or discipline by any organisation, group, religion or even tennis club can fall under the same headings.  Having a form of punishment or discipline means that the organisation, group, religion, or tennis club values the things they are seeking to encourage and to find ways to discourage the things they think are no worth valuing.  The higher we value something - the tougher the penalties get.   Having no discipline or lightweight penalties reveals only that we have no or little intrinsic value in something. 

The bible values families. It values a proper and righteous relationship with God.  The world who is opposed to Christianity has its own values. That is ok.  Yet, for the world to mock the discipline methods of the church is really only an attack on values.   The World would punish as severely as it could any who might hurt children.  This is appropriate. The church says that the things it values are also worth keeping and preserving.  The world does not have to agree and again that is fine. But the world does need to consider that the values of the church are going to be different to the way it values things. And that too is ok.  
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, a Satanic Bible Rewriter, 

YOUR QUOTE IN YOUR INEPT POST #16 CALLING JESUS’ INSPIRED WORDS AS LIES REGARDING SEVERE PUNISHMENT TO THE PARENTS OFFSPRING!:  “I think mandate presumes to much. 

What part of my post #13 regarding you to read my post #11 to the equally Bible ignorant Mopac didn’t you understand? Obviously the said post is unanswered by you because of you being embarrassed if you “tried” to address its factual claims;

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5019-does-the-bible-require-corporal-punishment-of-children?page=1&post_number=13

Along with the many infractions that I have listed in your behalf at the top of my posts to you, I will now have to include you as one of the most ungodly Satanic Bible Rewriters upon this forum.

YOUR QUOTE STEPPING IN POO TO YOUR PREVIOUS FACTUAL CLAIM: “The World would punish as severely as it could any who might hurt children.”

We completely understand that you are also the number one pseudo-christian that continually removes one foot to insert the other, especially relative to your above quote AND the fact that YOU would more than HURT children by stating that if they curse their parents, then they should be put to death!!!

Tradesecret quote: “And I would think that if people do curse their parents - unless there is a jolly good reason to do so - then they should be put to death.” 

The above godly quote by Tradesecret is shown 12 paragraphs down in He/She's following link below:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3557-what-is-your-favorite-argument-for-the-existence-of-god?page=9&post_number=203

Tradesecret, it is unbelievable that you are still upon this Religion Forum, where I, as one of many, have easily made you the complete Bible fool that you truly are! Seriously, why do you remain on this forum, is it because you have a sexual fetish of being made the Bible fool? Is this a part of your admittance of being a sexual deviant in front of the eyes of Jesus that goes directly against His words relative to your body is Jesus' as a Temple in His name? (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)

Unfortunately for you, my posts to you that have gone unanswered are piling up again, therefore they will be posted in a timely manner to once again to show that you are the number 1 biblically ignorant pseudo-christian RUNAWAY!

Tradesecret, you are a pseudo-christian joke upon this forum, and the sad part of this fact is, that you do not have the reasoning to understand this absolute fact.  :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Seriously, why do you remain on this forum, is it because you have a sexual fetish of being made the Bible fool?

Certainly smacks of masochism, Brother. I must say. And s/he being a Reverend too? 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Because of Tradesecrets ungodly events of being a SEXUAL DEVIANT in using His/Her's body in not as a Temple of Jesus' ownership and respect (1 Corinthians 3:16-17),  but instead, using it for the despicable recognition of Satan in disgusting sexual ways, is abhorrent as an assumed Christian!  What makes Tradesecrets position even more sickening, is the FACT that Tradesecret admitted to being a SEXUAL DEVIANT with pride!  BLASPHEME!

Therefore, I have a strong theory, since Tradesecret lets me easily "abuse her" relative to His/Her blatant and indisputable Bible ignorance, we can only surmise that Tradesecret, in being an admitted Sexual Deviant, allows me to continue in this vein because he/she maybe receives sexual gratification from it as a sexual fetish!  Ewwwwwwww. 

It was truly hard, no pun intended, in reading about Tradesecret being a sexual deviant in another forum, where if this wasn't enough disgrace, Tradesecret RAN AWAY again from a formal debate this time, using the lame excuse of the forum debate "broke down," where ironically Tradesecret was having their Satanic ass  handed to them by their opponent.  Whereas, there was NO MENTION of this "broken down" situation of the debate room in either the debate itself, or in the many comments that were present in discussing the debate subsequent to Tradesecret RUNNING AWAY from the debate in forfeiting the 3rd round.

Again, it is truly unbelievable that Tradesecret can actually stay within this forum in having so much proverbial egg piled upon their face. :(

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
And yet here I remain. Perhaps your reliance upon Harikrish does not embarrass me as much as it does you.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, 

YOUR ONCE AGAIN PATHETIC AND RUNAWAY QUOTE TO THE TOPIC AT HAND:  "And yet here I remain. Perhaps your reliance upon Harikrish does not embarrass me as much as it does you."

Yes, here you remain in not knowing in how embarrassing it truly is in your admittance of being a SEXUAL DEVIANT!  

He/She, aka, Tradesecret, no, it doesn't embarrass me for showing the membership in your admitted SEXUAL DEVANT ways that directly goes against Jesus' words, but I will tell you who is embarrassed about this FACT, and that is Jesus the Christ!  You continually slap Him in the face with your biblical ignorance, and now you additionally do it with your despicable SEXUAL DEVIANCY where there is no end to your disrespect to Jesus! BLASPHEME!

When you take your ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANT position, no pun intended, against Jesus, you go directly against His inspired words, and how you can allow yourself to be seen upon this forum is Satan truly at work!

"The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord," (1 Corinthians 6:14 )

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."  (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 )

"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple." (1 Corinthians 3:16-17)

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." (1 Corinthians 10:31)

"Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul."  (1 Peter 2:11)

"As it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death." (Philippians 1:20)

Tradesecret, you are even a poor example of being a pseudo-christian, how embarrassing for you once again in your outright admittance in another forum of SEXUAL DEVIANCY, and you want to call yourself a Christian NOT! ..... ROFLOL!!!

A serious question, why do you make it so easy for me to show the membership that you are NOT a true Christian? Just wondering.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Yes, here you remain in not knowing in how embarrassing it truly is in your admittance of being a SEXUAL DEVIANT!  
I have not ever admitted to the same.  And when you repeat something it does not make it true. 

I have denied it on many occasions.  
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, 

YOUR PROVEN LYING POST #22 ONCE AGAIN REGARDING YOUR ADMITTANCE TO UNGODLY SEXUAL DEVIANCY:
 "I have not ever admitted to the same.  And when you repeat something it does not make it true. I have denied it on many occasions."  

As I have godly shown you in my post #21 above within this thread, Jesus says that you are slapping Him in the face once again by not only admitting your sexual deviancy, but also by practicing same with equal sexual deviants! HOW UNGODLY CAN YOU GET???! This despicable act of yours is against Jesus' words as shown in my post #21 above!

Now, in the name of Jesus, I am going to give you a chance to ADMIT to the membership of this forum that you are, in fact, a sexual deviant, and that what I have said relative to this fact, is TRUE, understood?  If you don't, I will have to bring forth the actual link in another forum that explicitly shows that what I have said in the name of Jesus relative to your disgusting sexual perversions is TRUE, do you understand? Yes?  In doing so, it additionally shows in how a member named Harikrish was easily handing your ass to you in discussion!

As if your total biblical ignorance, your runaway stance when easily put into a corner, your comical child-like posts, you admitting that children should be put to death that curse their parents, your Gender Reassignment Surgery, etc. etc., etc., WAS NOT EMBARRASSING ENOUGH FOR YOU WITHIN THIS FORUM, do you want to add to these entities your ungodly sexual perversions post to this ever growing Satanic list of yours?  YES?

YOU CALL IT!  GO!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I hardly care. As it is - you have already  produced a link before - indeed as Harikrish has.  If I could be bothered I would go and make the link myself. 

Anyone reading the links can read the context and see what was said.  And they read my denials as well. 

Anyone who puts any substance into Harikrish's allegations is as warped as he is - spamming away. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

YOUR QUOTE IN ADMITTANCE OF BEING AN UNGODLY SEXUAL DEVIANT, THANK YOU!!!!!:  "Anyone reading the links can read the context and see what was said"

YES! What was said by YOU can see without a doubt  that you ADMITTED in being a Satanic sexual deviant!  Tradesecret, since you gave permission to post the said link yourself, if you could be bothered, then I will save you time where in Jesus' name, I will post it for you, and you can thank me later, okay?  You're welcome.

TRADESECRET DIRECT QUOTE IN ADMITTANCE OF BEING A SEXUAL DEVIANT, WHERE HE/SHE SAID THEY WERE NOT!:    " ................. Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would  ...............  They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles."

****** As BLATANTLY shown at your continued EMBARRASSMENT within your Satanic link above, when you proffered that you were NOT a sexual deviant in countless of posts within this forum, AND therefore in admitting that you were a sexual deviant in said link above, YOU LIED! ******  

1.  YOU LIED WHICH IS AGAINST JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS: "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)

2.  IN YOU BEING AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, YOU ARE DIRECTLY GUILY OF JESUS' INSPIRED PASSAGES BELOW:    

"The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord," (1 Corinthians 6:14 )

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."  (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 )

"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple." (1 Corinthians 3:16-17)

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." (1 Corinthians 10:31)

"Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul."  (1 Peter 2:11)

"As it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death." (Philippians 1:20)

3.  As if your shown sexual deviancy isn't ungodly enough, you are guilty of ALL of my opening statement showing you to have other ungodly infractions in the name of Satan!  Then, the comedy of you assuming to be a Christian is beyond any godly reasoning whatsoever!  You are no more a Christian than Osama Bin Laden.  LOL

Tradesecret,  once again you are excused in outright Biblical SHAME in front of the membership of this prestigious forum, where YOU continue to bring a bad light upon  this forum with your Satanic ways!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To the membership, as shown again in the SHAMEFUL link below in showing that Tradesecret LIED about He/She's sexual deviancy, there're additional posts within said thread that utterly make Tradesecret even further embarrassed, whereas a member named Harikrish literally and easily hands Tradesecrets ass to them many times!!!  :(

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT PSEUD-CHRISTIAN THAT WANTS TO BE MADE THE BIBLE FOOL WILL BE ….?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
 " ................. Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sexWe are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would  ...............  They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles."

WOW! Deviancy aside.   S/he has been a  busy s/he. What with working all those years for all those qualifications. Being a lawyer. And qualification as a Chaplin and a Pastor.  All her/his court work, instructing clients, ministering to her/his and giving talks and lectures. 

And there is all that studying and tutoring  under "   academics, scholars, and priests and fathers from the Orthodox Church" .#91

"  I am a lawyer.   There you go. Now you know.  I always counsel my clients that "no comment" is the only wise thing to do when being questioned by the police.[......................] I charge universities when they request me to lecture to them. [..............] But in my role as a pastor - which I also do, I counsel in pastoral care.  And yes, I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation.  I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defence forces, a position I could not have without proper qualifications". #20  Tradesecret

However does/did  s/he fit in all that traveling and deviancy?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE SHOWING TRADESECRET TO BE A TOTAL HYPOCRITE TO JESUS' WORDS: "However does/did  s/he fit in all that traveling and deviancy?"

The "traveling part" was probably done because Tradesecret ran out of equal sexual deviants in particular locations.  Doesn't it get tiring to always see the hypocritical Hell bound pseudo-christian Tradesecret pissing on the JUDEO-Christian Bible?!  To easily substantiate this fact, all anyone has to do is to go to my post #25 within this thread to literally see that Tradesecret has demeaned the Bible, and slapped Jesus in the face once again!  Whats his/her's next despicable move, taking a "dump" on the Bible as well?  BLASPHEME!

Obviously Tradesecret's assumed credentials of being a lawyer, Pastor, chaplain, a sexual deviant, liar, and the other Satanic infractions mentioned in my opening posts to him/her, were gotten out of a Cracker Jack's Box as a prize.

My post #25 proves beyond any doubt that Tradesecret is without any equals in being the NUMBER ONE BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL WITHIN THIS FORUM, BAR NONE!

Stephen, psst, shhhhh, but Tradesecret has yet to respond to the following post that I made to him, which is one of many that he/she has RUN AWAY from for obvious reasons! Tradesecret is so damm predictable when it comes to disturbing passages, he/she just RUNS AWAY from them! LOL

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Again I read through your dribble. And find no questions. 

Nothing to respond to. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

And find no questions. 
You could always try here , where Herod appears to be pissing all over your breakfast #5

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, and the #1 hypocrite to Jesus' words,

YOUR ERRONEOUS QUOTE ONCE AGAIN:   "Again I read through your dribble. And find no questions. Nothing to respond to."

As the membership can see, you perceive that your UNGODLY SEXUAL DEVIANCY as shown in my post #25 is dribble?  Surely you jest!  No Mr/Misses Tradesecret, to your dismay my post #25 is NOT DRIBBLE, but only shows you and the membership in what a HYPOCRITE you are in going directly against Jesus the Christ's biblical words regarding your body being used in an ungodly manner that turns you into a sexual deviant WHORE!

Tradesecret, we can understand that when you were exposed, no pun intended, in your totally ungodly SATANIC SEXUAL DEVIANT WAYS, it is totally embarrassing, especially when presuming that you are a Christian, which you are NOT under the aforementioned disgusting circumstances.  Therefore, it is amazing that you can still feel free in posting within this forum in your hypocritical manner. You are the #1 Bible fool, but now you are the #1 HYPOCRITE to Jesus' true words regarding you turning your body of Christ into a disgusting sexual deviant whore!   

The total irony of your abhorred sexual deviancy as explicitly shown, is the fact that if your alleged pseudo-christians that you preach too KNEW AS A FACT that you practice ungodly sexual ways, of which I am sure you have never told them, would still allow you to preach to them, NOT, YOU OUTRIGHT HYPOCRITE!

You are excused until I call upon you once again to show your ungodly ways, understood? Yeah, you do.