Jousha Bach > AI > Nukes > Finite Automata > Subtrata

Author: ebuc

Total: 6
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Jousha Bach > AI > Nukes > Finite Automata > Subtrata

3Ru7Al sent the following LINK wherin at 12:00 the interviewer Lex asks the question, "why is there existence at all", then Jousha by 12:34 has broughy iideas of "finite automata" existing on a substrata into the picture, but he does not know what the substrata is.

Based on my understanding of 150 years of obserationally based knowleddge --done by others-- and my onwn geonumiercal findings, the answer to what "subatrata" is ---aka a medium or occupied Space---    is Gravity (  ) and Dark Energy )(.

So next I google Jousha and found hi most recent Tweet;

..."Nuclear power is a great technology, but it requires an extreme level of institutional integrity to run it safely. Since all our institutions tend to decline until they fail and get replaced, I think we must limit ourselves to technologies that have an acceptable cost of failure."...

So this all then leads me to two conclusions, ---in reverse order below---  after consideration of the four things Roger Penrsose states that--- 'AI will never do that which biological consciousness does'--;

2} integrity, not only of the institution but of the individual, ex we have the institution { CIA or Israel or both } that released the program  'Stuxnet'  to attack Irans nuclear centriguges and this will need to be related to unitary world that has in place integrity that will minimize those individuals who would put their enter program into systems that lead to mass-destructions;

1}  truth, artistic appreciation, non-alogrytmic{?} and I forget the 4th one, however the below link may help;

...."We will need a radically new concept of space-time to deal with simultaneity problems of an objective reduction law. Oh, and one other thing: At the "borderline which interpolates between U and R" "some new procedure takes over." "This newprocedure would contain an essentially non-algorithmicelement" so that "the future would not be computablefrom the present, even though it mightbe determinedby it."

.......Now, general relativity doesn't effect life on earth much, and its effects are very hard to discern even in astrophysical contexts. Quantum gravity should be a small correction to general relativity, revealing itself in even more unusual circumstances, such as distance scales of 10^-35cm. Nevertheless, Penrose speculates that this new quantum gravity U/R interpolation procedure is how nature assembles the recently discovered quasi-crystals since "the general tiling problem .. is one without an algorithmic solution" because of non-local constraints."...

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
2} integrity, not only of the institution but of the individual, ex we have the institution { CIA or Israel or both }
An easy solution to this "problem" is to place all governmental systems on a public (decentralized) blockchain with 100% transparency.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Since all our institutions tend to decline until they fail and get replaced, I think we must limit ourselves to technologies that have an acceptable cost of failure."...
Modular microreactors have an "acceptable cost of failure".  [LINK]

Nuclear produces (by orders of magnitude) much LESS waste (and environmental impact) per unit of energy produced than any other energy production method.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
Sorry 3R ive bit off more than I can chew time wise.

You want proof for various mask related scenarios, so I can only say the same for micro-nuclear scenarios being viable alternatives to less toxic and sustainble energy production.

As for blockchain, I dont know what they are. Transparency indeed but how do maintain integrity of individual and or government?  It has to become mainstream like a  moral value if high value, and more so if humanity understands it is key to society survial beyond 500 or 1000 years years.
FLRW
FLRW
The future of nuclear energy is the development of commercial fusion reactors. In southern France, 35 nations are collaborating to build the world's largest tokamak, a magnetic fusion device that has been designed to prove the feasibility of fusion as a large-scale and carbon-free source of energy based on the same principle that powers our Sun and stars.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
..."The power plant’s construction was delayed when the reactor’s hull slipped to the ground in July 2016 after workers failed to strap it properly during installation. Rosatom insisted at the tie that the reactor wasn’t damaged, but"....

Chernyoble was human error.  AI has much better chance of operating nukes and all things electronic much better than humans, however, 'understanding' 'comprehending' a greater, wholistic set of considerations,---consideration of the data--   is something only humans can do, and altho some of those some of those considerations can be installed or modified at later interval,s via the algorithms, there will always be  some considerations that will never be involved, for various reasons;

money { time and effort } politics { ego-i } lack of integrity { ego-i + money + politics }

......................................Space( * ) i ( * )Space.......................................

If there is no nuke to begin with --at whatever scales medical or power-grid---  then no detriment can arise from them. Ex in construction, if I was not sure if the wooden plank I needed to walk out on was strong enough, then,

1} I could put a vertical support under it,

2} i could use aluminum walk board designed to be stronger,

3} use a mechanical lift,

4} use lift that does involve me going into the air i.e. use tool on extenstion,

5} other options Ive not yet considered, understood or comprehend.

Finite associates with integrity
.......observed time ---/\/\/\/ i.e. sine-wave patterns---  associates with occupied space { fermions and bosons } ........................

Infinite associates with lack of integrity
............Metapphysical-1 { intellectual concepts } and 2 { true/perfect non-occupied Space }