Heil Trump!

Author: Danielle

Total: 107
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
It's one thing to be so narcissistic, so much of an ego-maniac that you refuse to denounce insane conspiracy theories like QAnon because believers claim you are saving the world, and that probably makes you feel good - so good that you will allow wackjob supporters to carry on their ridiculous antics and lies with zero regard so long as they continue to worship you. But for a President of the United States to perpetuate the narrative that there is cheating and widespread voter fraud without any evidence whatsoever is truly sick and very dangerous. This is the kind of shit you see in third world countries that creates civil unrest and division between civilians, government and the military. What are we, Bolivia now? Are we Ecuador? 

The U.S. election system is not perfect. There MAY be cheating. Our voting system is not as secure as we'd like. But until and unless there is hard evidence, this posturing by Donald Trump as some sort of "hero of the people" being denied by the political elites is a script straight out of a (wannabe) dictator's handbook. The fact is Donald Trump is NOT supported by the majority; he lost the popular vote both times. He knows he's hated by more than half the country and routinely trashed in the media, yet he somehow can't fathom a loss. Remember Trump claimed there would be fraud in the first presidential election but let it go because he won. If he really believed there was fraud, why not investigate then and see if he actually won? The polls were all off so wouldn't that "irregularity" warrant an investigation? Why not investigate the 2018 midterm election? Oh right, because he wasn't running and didn't need an excuse for losing. That's all this is. 

Donald Trump is the one who went on TV and asked his supporters to commit felonies by voting twice. Then he doubled down on it. Now he's complaining about "fraud," so you're going to have all of these braindead Trump supporters mindlessly parroting fake news stories and ready to take up arms. And he wants them marching in the streets with AR-15s. Do you think the President cares that he is going to create huge concern about our democracy and  distrust of the electoral process? Do you think he cares about sowing division and riling people up to want to go out and shoot people to "save our country?" No, of course not. That's exactly why he's unfit to be President. Not only because he's an utterly incompetent, self-obsessed  pathological liar who doesn't have a good grasp of policy and can't lead effectively -- but because he's a bad person and a bad man who truly doesn't care about the harm he causes if it's in his self-interest. That's true of most politicians, but Trump is particularly careless.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Danielle
The title's over the top, but well said. In a sane society, Donald Trump's inability to admit defeat should be absolutely unacceptable. If there was clear proof of fraud that was significant enough to affect the results, that would be different, but there isn't. Instead, he is throwing out baseless accusations because he refuses to accept a legitimate defeat. He hasn't even technically lost yet, and he's already resorting to wild-eyed conspiracy theories that he knows his hardcore fans will unthinkingly believe. Rather than commit to a peaceful transfer of power, he is choosing to further divide the country and undermine people's faith in our democracy. I don't think he will resort to violence and expect that it will ultimately prove to be hot air, but he could do a lot of damage. I don't look forward to a Biden presidency, but I am looking forward to the end of Trump's.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@SirAnonymous
Is it correct that ballots for people born in  of 1900  and are well over100 years of age have been submitted, counted and allowed?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Danielle
Thousands of ballots being collected only today!!!!!!!!! ?  Why?

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen
Is it correct that ballots for people born in  of 1900  and are well over100 years of age have been submitted, counted and allowed?

Is it? Where have you heard that? 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Danielle

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Danielle

Is this unlawful? 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Danielle
What's this all about?

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen
Thousands of ballots being collected only today!!!!!!!!! ?  Why?

I can't tell if you're trolling or not. Why would they not count votes? We always knew the votes would be counted for days. That's standard. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen

I can't listen to this because I'm on a work call, but I'm almost certain that when I fact check it, it will amount to a giant nothingburger just like everything else shared by wackjob right-wingers in the conservative twittersphere. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen

Lol why does it matter that the Republican is a lawyer? What an utterly useless reference to his occupation. I remember hearing that some Trump supporters started filming people counting ballots in PA, and poll workers wanted to prevent them from recording people's votes which is a legitimate concern. There are Republican, Democrat and Independent poll watchers. Why should random people be allowed to record secret ballots? 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen
We have no idea what it's "all about" because this contains positively no information about anything. It's a useless picture with another utterly useless reference to a lawyer (as if that's supposed to mean something). When I clicked the article the "evidence" got even more embarrassingly flimsy. Apparently the woman who filmed it “wanted to alarms that the box may have been a ballot box that arrived long after all ballots were expected to have been received at the counting facility.” By her own admission SHE HAS NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT'S IN THE BOX AND YET PEOPLE THINK THIS IS PROOF OF SOMETHING lololol. I can't. Not to mention there's no time stamp or reference letting us know where or when this was taken. For all we know this could be a picture of some rando in New Jersey from 2002. If we had that information the explanation would probably be very obvious. It's a fucking suitcase. I can't believe Sean Hannity had the audacity to share this. Talk about pathetic Fake News "journalism." 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Danielle

Told to re mark ballots with "yesterdays date" [ 3rd] "and send them through the express system for wherever they needed to go"

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Stephen
I haven't heard of anything like that.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Danielle
I can't tell if you're trolling or not

I am not. I was just looking at all the voter "fraud" allegations and posting what I have found. They may all be BS for all I know.  I am English and don't really have a handle on how the U.S. voting system works.

I think she says that she  were sent there to observe the count.  Does she have a right to observe or not? 

Is this BS too? 

Told to re mark ballots with "yesterdays date" [ 3rd] "and send them through the express system for wherever they needed to go"

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Danielle

Is it? Where have you heard that? 
here 

and here

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen

More fake news that Maricopa county directly refuted as false. My god it never stops with the fake news conspiracies. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Stephen
Listen to what the officer said again. She said that using a sharpie "did matter" in the past tense. Previously, the ink bleeding through to the other side of the ballot could impact how the machines counted the vote. This is similar to how students are instructed not to make stray marks on standardized tests because it could affect how the machine grades the test. However, Arizona solved the problem with a new ballot design that inhibits bleed-through and by offsetting the ovals on the different sides of the ballot. Thus, bleed-through is no longer an issue, and sharpies are now an approved method of marking a ballot in Arizona. The people in the video are being dishonest by misrepresenting the officer's statements as being in the present tense when they were very clearly in the past tense. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen

All three of these link back to the same exact photo where you can't tell what it says, because the pic is too blurry lol. Great evidence. You people have no shame. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Danielle
It proves a very old man was lucky enough to have lived through  20 Presidents and survived 17 of them. Or he didn't.

Your turn;

I think she says that she  were sent there to observe the count.  Does she have a right to observe or not? 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen
It proves a very old man was lucky enough to have lived through  20 Presidents and survived 17 of them. Or he didn't.

For all we know that person (who likely doesn't exist) voted for Trump lol. The most likely case here is that those people were pilot tests: people testing the website made bogus profiles to test whether the end-user was getting information shown correctly. Look at the application "date" (months ahead election) for a clue. As people on the Internet have noted: 

1) Absentee ballot applications in MI had to be done *in person* at the county's clerk, where the clerk checks the person's voter registration
2) The only way fraud can happen is if the person opts-in absentee automatically, then dies, then someone living at the same address (say the daughter) forges the deceased's signature to vote. Of course, that's voter fraud, a felony punishable up 4y in prison.
3) The fact that these applications were made for this election mean that 2) is out of question, and someone would need to pretend to be the dead person when showing up at the clerk to fill out the absentee application. At that moment, the clerk checks up your info, and if you're 110+ years old, even if you look old, you can bet they will check you out.

If you like to be irrational, think that fraud happened, and the ballot was sent, the ballot was most likely rejected. Over 70k ballots were spoiled in MI this election for several reasons (some people deciding to vote in-person, for instance).
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Stephen
These are from the same guy who posted the video that deliberately misrepresented what the Arizona election officer said. That is a highly unreliable source. Furthermore, in order to demonstrate that the election was stolen, there would need to be evidence of two things:
1. That illegitimate votes were counted.
2. That there were enough of them to impact the result.
The photo and the video would require independent verification in order to be remotely credible. Even if they are accurate, that would only prove that a handful of dead people were on the registration rolls. It wouldn't prove that there were votes cast in their names, nor would it prove that there were enough to impact the outcome.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen
 I think she says that she  were sent there to observe the count.  Does she have a right to observe or not? 

No she does NOT. You have to be pre-approved with certain credentials. So not only is she a fucking nutjob, she's also apparently a terrible lawyer who doesn't know basic election processes. And neither do you or the dumb ass people you keep sharing nonsense links from. How are you not embarrassed yet? Honestly. Everything you shared was fake lol. You have to be on the list. Is she on the list?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Danielle

All three of these link back to the same exact photo where you can't tell what it says, because the pic is too blurry lol. Great evidence. You people have no shame. 

That is one link. It was just the way I have C & P'd it.

I can read it. Names on the left  and the right hand column all date 1900.

You people have no shame. 

I  am just interested on your/anyone's take of it all. I don't have an horse in the race so there is no need to get snotty and uppity with me  about it, Danielle.

Is this BS too? 

I think she says that she  were sent there to observe the count.  Does she have a right to observe or not? 

No she does NOT. You have to be pre-approved with certain credentials.

How do you know she didn't?

So not only is she a fucking nutjob, she's also apparently a terrible lawyer who doesn't know basic election processes. And neither do you or the dumb ass people you keep sharing nonsense links from. How are you not embarrassed yet? Honestly. Everything you shared was fake lol. 

Stop be so unnecessary rude.

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen
I  am just interested on your/anyone's take of it all. I don't have an horse in the race so there is no need to get snotty and uppity with me  about it, Danielle.

You are going out of your way to share really flimsy, weak and false conspiracy theories that are discredited with a 2 second fact check. Rather than fact check you're sharing those as if they are legitimate and making me do the work for you. Do better.

Even assuming you could make out the birth date in that photo, it's so blurry you literally have no idea what that's a picture of. We have absolutely no idea what that list is for or what it's supposed to imply. It's just a really blurry photo of something we can't make out. If the person was trying to PROVE something, you'd think a CLEAR PHOTO is important. The fact that it's blurry seems very intentional. It's not rocket science. 

And regarding the "yesterday's date" thing I told you I'm on a call (Zoom meeting) so I can't take my headphones out to listen to it. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Danielle
  • I  am just interested on your/anyone's take of it all. I don't have an horse in the race so there is no need to get snotty and uppity with me  about it, Danielle.
    You are going out of your way to share really flimsy, weak and false conspiracy theories that are discredited with a 2 second fact check. Rather than fact check you're sharing those as if they are legitimate and making me do the work for you. Do better.

• Well I though it would be better ask those that should or do know.  Stop being so rude. It is uncalled for.

• And regarding the "yesterday's date" thing I told you I'm on a call (Zoom meeting) so I can't take my headphones out to listen to it. 

•  Make sure that you do and let me know what your expert opinion comes up with.
 And stop being so fkn rude!!!!!  

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
And stop being so fkn rude!!!!!  
I understand her frustration. you keep regurgitating random conspiracy theories that have little or no basis in reality. Despite her explaining them to you one by one why each of them are bogus, you just keep fishing for more. 

You want there to be fraud, so you see it everywhere despite there being no evidence and fairly easy to find info that disproves these hoaxes. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Stephen

It's a video about some guy claiming to be a postal worker who claims that he was instructed to change the date on ballots. No evidence was provided that this guy is who he claims to be or that he actually received such instructions. To quote the Sky News reporter in the video, "We have been unable to independently verify this." Whatever is proposed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff

I understand her frustration.

I don't. 

you keep regurgitating random conspiracy theories that have little or no basis in reality.

Too early to tell I would say.

Despite her explaining them to you one by one why each of them are bogus, 

In her opinion they are bogus.

You want there to be fraud,

No. I have said I don't have a horse in the race.

so you see it everywhere despite there being no evidence

Its not often your right........ but you are wrong again

and fairly easy to find info that disproves these hoaxes. 

Is all I have seen is someone being rude and offering nothing but opinion.