I am transferring accounts (probably)

Author: seldiora

Total: 4
seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
My elo has been dropping and staying below 1,500 so I've decided to officially transfer accounts after these three debates going on (objective science, one world gov,  exquisitely poor) have ended. Unless I go back up above 1,500. In the case that I flop, I'd like to say it was nice to practice with this account.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
Like RM said, spamming debates with low quality is not going to get you far in a high-quality debating site. Just take it slow, and restart. Just by not forfeiting, you can gain like 4 debates.

When you have a record like oromagi and Ragnar do, you will be much more careful when instigating and accepting debates. This will ultimately improve your ability to create resolutions that can't be kritiked by other users. Simply taking the time to put "no kritiking" in your description will also benefit you.

I've also noticed you put next to nothing regarding to the debate format, rules, or definitions. These will usually gain you debates, as clashes between definitions are common. Making forfeiting merit a loss will also gain a ton of winning debates.

seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
-->
@BearMan
I don't understand the problem of kritik. It's entirely possible to beat it through frameworks I heard.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@seldiora
Kritiks, if made well can be solid interjections through your arguments. By counting your losses, dozens have been from failure to address kritiks, or dismissing them.