Absolutely Good Riddance to Trump.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 15
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Instead of keeping his mouth shut and going out with his head held somewhat high, he makes an absolute fool of himself for no reasonable gain whatsoever this drama has not benefitted him at all and even old allies are beginning to turn on him permanently. I think he's screwed over his own business relations as a result of this, no intelligent person wants their brand associated with this lunatic anymore.

I just can't believe how at the end of such an utterly shit-tier example of how to lead a nation and maintain unity in your populace as their leader, this guy has to end it all on an even lower note than anyone had thought possible. 

Lose with dignity man, you could have had a bright future ahead of you business-wise. Instead, your entire family dynasty is now tarnished as it's permanently associated with your narcissistic delusions forevermore.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
GoP should nominate better candidates again. McCain was a good guy.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
GoP should nominate better candidates again. McCain was a good guy.
He was better than Trump but I am no fan of McCain, to be fair I am not a fan of Republicans at all so maybe if one supports those values and way of life, McCain was an alright candidate. McCain certainly was a brave guy, that much I will respect about him. The rest of the compliments he gets, I am not as sure.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@Ratman

That's the trouble, when a Presidency ( arguably the most important job of all),  goes out to the highest bidder, where the only necessary  qualification's for the job are access to a large pot of money and self righteousness.....Oh! And seemingly, rapidly approaching senility.

HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
 he makes an absolute fool of himself for no reasonable gain whatsoever this drama has not benefitted him at all and even old allies are beginning to turn on him permanently.
that remains to be seen. Trump isn't going to just disappear when Biden moves into the whitehouse. If he can convince his millions of cultists that he was the winner and it was stolen from him, it will further cement his hold over them during the Biden presidency. Trump will use that for his own influence and power. IE any republican that wants to run will still need to kiss trump's ring or have him torch them to his millions of followers. 

He is also reportedly planning on starting his own media network. Convincing millions and millions of people that he is the "legitimate" president could theoretically help him make more money once he is out of office. 

Lose with dignity man, you could have had a bright future ahead of you business-wise. Instead, your entire family dynasty is now tarnished as it's permanently associated with your narcissistic delusions forevermore.
i think you are over stating what has happened. Trump is still the most popular republican, by a wide margin. Even when he is no longer president, for the foreseeable future it is still his party. There is still the very real chance that he could secure his family's control over the party for a longer term. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
I don't think anyone expected Trump to go down with dignity.

But did anyone expect a senile political prostitute to become president?

I think at some point, Biden is going to be a huge embarassment himself.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@HistoryBuff
Trump is the least popular politician in the entire world right now among those who can actually change things. There is not a single member of the 'Elite' level of income and power who will let him rise. He's fucked his entire career and life by playing the bitch-ass fool and he will not ever be anything more than molten coal by the end of this.

Watch. He's done, it's over. He's absolutely 100% done, he has nothing left, zero credibility or street cred. His cultists can try what they want, if they get violent they will face the full force of the US military and it will defend its homeland against them, call that inverted 2nd Amendment.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
Trump is the least popular politician in the entire world right now among those who can actually change things. There is not a single member of the 'Elite' level of income and power who will let him rise. He's fucked his entire career and life by playing the bitch-ass fool and he will not ever be anything more than molten coal by the end of this.
I think you are badly misreading the situation. Trump has always been super unpopular among powerful people. He was when he ran for the nomination, he was for his whole presidency. They had to kiss his ass because he had taken control of their base. Whether he is in the white house or not, that hasn't changed. Trump is WAY more popular with the republican base than any actual republican. 

Watch. He's done, it's over. He's absolutely 100% done, he has nothing left, zero credibility or street cred.
what are you talking about? A bit less than half the country just voted for him. millions and millions of them are going to believe he was robbed. And most of the republican base are still going to like trump more than they like any other republican politician. Trump is going to move out of the whitehouse. But then he will have even more time on his hands to do press appearances, tweet and even start his own media network. He is not going anywhere. Until the republican base turns on him (which the election just proved they have not) he owns the republican party. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@HistoryBuff
What you see is not entirely what is going on. That's all to tell, you're free to type away your admiration for Trump.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
What you see is not entirely what is going on. That's all to tell, you're free to type away your admiration for Trump.
you have misunderstood me. I do not admire trump. I think he is a con man and horrible president. 

But trump is overwhelmingly popular in the republican party (among voters, not the leaders). He is, by far, the most popular republican politician. It is a serious mistake to think trump will just disappear. In many ways, it is alot easier for him to spread his message and cash in on it as a private citizen than as president. 

If you think my interpretation is incorrect, then please provide a rationale for why that is. Do you think that trump is going to suddenly become unpopular among the republican base? I haven't seen any trends to indicate that is the case. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@HistoryBuff
Look not at what is happening but why and how it is doing so. This is how I predicted Biden's win and how I understand that Trump is a stepping stone for America, an example of what never ever to be. I thank him for playing his role. It's time for the real politicians to tqke office, whom actually have had a day's work experience form the job they're hired to do.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
Look not at what is happening but why and how it is doing so. This is how I predicted Biden's win and how I understand that Trump is a stepping stone for America, an example of what never ever to be. I thank him for playing his role. It's time for the real politicians to tqke office, whom actually have had a day's work experience form the job they're hired to do.
I don't think this really makes sense for 2 reasons

1) trump didn't lose by much. for trump to just be "done", there would have to be a big repudiation of him. America would have to reject him by a large margin. That didn't happen. When biden wins, it will be by a pretty small margin. This means america did not overwhelmingly reject trump. 10's of millions of americans still think he is the best man for the job. 

2) the republican base is still quite loyal to him. even though he lost, trump consistently polls in the high 80's to low 90's percent approval among republicans. No other republican politician in america has that kind of support. I'm sure republican leadership would be happy to be done with trump, I see no evidence the republican base is though. And if the base supports trump, the republican leadership will have no choice but to kiss his ass. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@HistoryBuff
He made the idiotic move after the votes were in.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@HistoryBuff
You have no idea what kind of strings can be pulled. Trump is done. Even Fox News is turning on him. He's done. It's a fact.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
He made the idiotic move after the votes were in.
he averages an idiotic move once or twice a week since taking office. It has never really caused any kind of problem before. There is no evidence so far that this is any different. 

You have no idea what kind of strings can be pulled. Trump is done.
true, but at the end of the day, the republicans need their base to support them. And trump has a much stronger hold on that base than the republicans do. So sure, they could pull strings to hurt trump. And trump could torch them for it. They have been too afraid of trump's twitter to do anything for 4 years. There is no reason to think that will change until trump loses his hold on the republican base. And so far there is no evidence that has happened, or will happen any time soon. 

Even Fox News is turning on him. He's done. It's a fact.
fox news fears trump too. That's why they have refused to criticize him this entire time. If trump torches fox he could cost them alot of money.