-->
@Danielle
Too bad he chose Hope Hicks over you.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Vader
Hey, all my friends in Chicago are texting me about how there's people in the streets dancing, crying and singing there just like here. What was it you were saying again about the "silent majority" in your state and about how everyone was secretly Republican there? Forgive me, I forgot what you brought up about the Chicago teachers and how everyone there actually supports him. I know 1 of 50 wards there voted Trump over Biden so I remembered you must have been making a point. Remind me? :) <3 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
LMAO get em danielle
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
If I were drunk last night I would have rapped it to you guys lol 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
There's always next time XD
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Trump did get more % of the votes in 2020 in Illinois than 2016. Lol did you really think I’d say Illinois would flip cuz I never did lmao

sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Trump should accept defeat with all the exact same style, grace and dignity as Democrats did in 2016. I will show Joe Biden and all Democrats the exact same respect they showed Trump and Republicans over the last 4 years. 

Vader
Vader
Republicans losing: welp we lost. Oh well congrats Biden

Democrats losing in 2016: *scream at the sky* WAAAAAHHHHHH
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@sadolite
I agree he should have behaved like the Dems and conceded by now. There's a difference between waiting one day to make a concession speech like Hillary Clinton did,  and crying Wolf about a deep state fraudulent conspiracy to rile up agitated nut jobs because you're a disgracefully pathetic and dangerous sore loser.  
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vader
Lol you're delusional.  That is 100% false as the people who fantasize about deepthroating Trump every night are out in the streets waving their massive flags, protesting and throwing tantrums just like the people in pink pussy hats did. The difference of course being the pink pussy hat people committed to political change through winning future elections, whereas Trump is trying to convince his braindead supporters that the election was "rigged" and "stolen" from him because the entire system is fraudulent. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
It baffles me how people can get so emotional about politics.

Did anybody actually vote for Biden, or did they just vote for byeDon? 

Biden is like a walking cliche of what a career political prostitute looks like. Sure, hate Trump, whatever. But really, the last two elections had terrible democrat candidates. Obama was a good candidate, he had charisma and an aroma of being presidential. Real classy. Hilary Clinton? Really unlikable. In fact, I realozed I didn't like her when she ran against Obama. Biden? He used to have some charisma, but he's loaing his sharpness with age. 

Oh well, he's going to be president I guess. I really do wish him the best. I hope he does a good job.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Whatever. I don’t care. I accept that Biden is the president unlike your party saying that trump isn’t your president lmao. God.

Also you said people are partying in the streets! Oh did we forget that covid is a thing... shouldn’t we be socially distancing with rising cases? Or should we call out Trump for having rallies only? Lmao hypocrisy at its finest
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Vader
I accept that Biden is the president unlike your party saying that trump isn’t your president lmao. God.
you are aware that the republicans started that nonsense? the whole "not my president" was common among the right under obama. Most democrats were unhappy that trump won and many had trouble understanding how he did, but there wasn't widespread conspiracy theories that it was stolen, like many republicans are doing right now. 

Also you said people are partying in the streets! Oh did we forget that covid is a thing... shouldn’t we be socially distancing with rising cases?
those two things are not mutually exclusive. you can dance in streets while wearing a mask and social distancing. But there are alot of trumpists out there "protesting" without masks and very close together. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@HistoryBuff
I accept that Biden is the president unlike your party saying that trump isn’t your president lmao. God.
you are aware that the republicans started that nonsense? the whole "not my president" was common among the right under obama.
Seriously lmao. That's a joke. You're gonna compare the very few people who said not my president to the tons of Democrats who said the same thing
Most democrats were unhappy that trump won and many had trouble understanding how he did, but there wasn't widespread conspiracy theories that it was stolen, like many republicans are doing right now. 
So he won fair and square and you still stay "not my president." I could easily bring up the excess votes in Wisconsin, the fact that there is evidence that dead people voted this election, cry and whine about election rigging and mail in ballots because those are all possibilities, but do you see me doing it? No. Most Dems did the same thing with hacking and no one called them out for being "sore losers." Hypcrites

Also you said people are partying in the streets! Oh did we forget that covid is a thing... shouldn’t we be socially distancing with rising cases?
those two things are not mutually exclusive. you can dance in streets while wearing a mask and social distancing. But there are alot of trumpists out there "protesting" without masks and very close together. 

You are blind. Do you not see the mass amounts of people in NYC, Chicago, not socially distanced and some without masks celebrating? Lol you are actually delusional. And where are the Trump protests? Where? I have literally seen none besides them tweeting about it. This is nonsense and delusion progressivism trying to undermine the voice of Conservatives
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@HistoryBuff
did they just vote for byeDon? 
I voted for byeDon and I think that's a completely valid and appropriate position. I've explained why "lesser of two evil" voting makes sense to me in another thread.

Hilary Clinton? Really unlikable. 
I watched a documentary about her and it explored why so many people find her "unlikable." It really does seem to boil down to sexism. The biggest reason people's opinion of her took a turn was because she stood by Bill's side after he cheated on her. All of the other reasons don't seem to hold water. What's yours? 

Biden? He used to have some charisma, but he's loaing his sharpness with age. 
Completely agree. His age bothers me the most. I think there should be max age limits to run just like there are minimum age requirements.  I feel like you shouldn't be able to run if you are 66+ on Election Night. If you turn 66 during your first term, you wouldn't get to go for another term (I'd be willing to reconsider this but probs not). There is an indisputable correlation between age and mental sharpness. Even Biden of 2008 wasn't that bad. 
Danielle
Danielle
Supa you are wrong lol. There are literally Trump protesters everywhere - just Google if you don't have access to a television. They have been boasting about being maskless and in close proximity at rallies for months; they think it's a badge of honor to be unsafe and socially irresponsible. I watched Tucker Carlson the other night and he joked with his guest about how he would "give him a hug" if they were together and how they were more "face and handshake type people" or something and giggled about it, never mind the hundreds of thousands of people who have died in this country already. I'm not much of a Covid-19 fear mongerer (quite the opposite) but if 200K + thousand Americans died under Obama or a Democrat, Tucker would beon the floor  clutching his heart, gasping for air and going on about how this country as we know it has come to an end thanks to liberals who don't care about Americans. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vader
I just don't understand the obsessive partisanship from people. Yes Dems were livid in 2016 because a fucking caricature won the presidency - someone who is on tape saying he can't help but grab married women by the pussy.  This is a man who while campaigning was insanely xenophobic and said he wanted to ban ALL Muslims from the US which is completely unconstitutional (and reminded people of Hitler). People were very alarmed by this celebrity fraud becoming leader of the Free World, that's true. He was not even a dignified celebrity like Reagen was - quite the opposite. He made a name for himself by bullying people, mocking women and putting them down - just being a general dirt bag. And people cheered for that. And he won. So yes many Dems marched and noted the election hacking by Russians which is 100% true and was proven by the way (even Trump admitted it). But what Trump is doing is insane. All the conservatives out there in the media, online and everywhere perpetuating the false notion of a rigged or stolen election is alarming. Can't we come together and focus on that instead of go into a "BUT HRR DRR LIBS WERE SO ANNOYING IN 2016" rant instead? Honestly. This is a scary moment and I don't see how that red herring is useful. 
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
bi den

Vader
Vader
I just don't understand the obsessive partisanship from people. Yes Dems were livid in 2016 because a fucking caricature won he presidency - someone who is on tape saying he can't help but grab married women by the pussy. This is a man who while campaigning was insanely xenophobic and said he wanted to ban ALL Muslims from the US which is completely unconstitutional (and reminded people of Hitler). People were very alarmed by this celebrity fraud becoming leader of the Free World, that's true. And many people marched and noted the election hacking by Russians which is 100% true and was proven by the way (even Trump admitted it).

Yet he didn't ban ALL Muslims because it was unconstitutional to do such a thing. 

But what Trump is doing is insane. All the conservatives out there in the media, online and everywhere perpetuating the false notion of a rigged or stolen election is alarming.

All the Conservatives? That's a bit of a strawman argument. Yes Trumpites are, but not Conservatives. Even Ben Shapiro said that what he's doing claiming victory is dangerous and insane. And all? I mean I accepted the results, therefore...it isn't ALL Conservatives, and you can find people who supported Trump who are sad he didn't win, but will accept the election results. A simple scroll on TikTok will show you 17yr olds who backed Trump just admitting defeat and wishing Biden the best. Yet here we are, basing all the Conservatives as savages looking for more power

Can't we come together and focus on that instead of go into a "BUT HRR DRR LIBS WERE SO ANNOYING IN 2016" rant instead? Honestly. This is a scary moment and I don't see how that red herring is useful. 
But if you're gonna claim that Conservatives are doing this, I can claim the same thing you are saying right now
Vader
Vader
-->
@Crocodile
Yes his name is Biden
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Danielle
I think you replied to the wrong person. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Vader
Seriously lmao. That's a joke. You're gonna compare the very few people who said not my president to the tons of Democrats who said the same thing
It was a widespread thing republicans did under obama. Most people on the left accepted trump was president. they were ashamed of him because he was a complete idiot. But yes, that is a republican thing. And I am 100% sure they will continue doing it to biden since they believe their cult leader's conspiracy theories. 

So he won fair and square and you still stay "not my president."
I didn't say "not my president". I said he's a stupid, sexist, racist and wildly corrupt president. But he was still president. 

Most Dems did the same thing with hacking and no one called them out for being "sore losers." Hypcrites
are you kidding? Republicans spent years doing that. 

You are blind. Do you not see the mass amounts of people in NYC, Chicago, not socially distanced and some without masks celebrating?
no, i have not seen that. But since i do not live there, why would I?

And where are the Trump protests? Where? I have literally seen none besides them tweeting about it.]
There are protests in front of the polling station chanting "count the votes" in states where trump was losing and needed the votes counted, and "stop the steal" in states where trump was a ahead but his lead was falling. How do you not know that? There were even protesters who showed up to Bill Barr's house to try to get him to investigate and arrest biden. 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Danielle
@Vader
There are totally Trump protestors in downtoqn Austin right now. They got the infowars crew there.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Mopac
I live in Chicago so that's all I see and hear so idk. I'd think maybe there be some of those people in Texas, but in Austin? I thought Austin was a Liberal city?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Danielle
I watched a documentary about her and it explored why so many people find her "unlikable." It really does seem to boil down to sexism. The biggest reason people's opinion of her took a turn was because she stood by Bill's side after he cheated on her. All of the other reasons don't seem to hold water. What's yours?

Oh no, sexism has nothing to do with it.  Not for me. Her standing by Bill doesn't bother me at all, in fact, it could even be seen as admirable. 

I don't think it is really that important to get into though, because she isn't even really relevent anymore. I don't like her though. 

Then again, I don't really like most politicians.

Nevermind

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Vader
It is a very liberal city. I think like 80% voted for Biden. Actually, Austin is not your typical liberal city. The politics here aren't even to the left so much as they are insane.

But it still is the capital of Texas. People come from the surrounding areas which are more conservative.

Alex Jones DOES live here. 

Conway
Conway
It's beeeeaaaauuutifuuuullllll
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Mopac
Then again, I don't really like most politicians.

Lol that's fair but that's exactly the point. All of the criticisms of her seem equally applicable to other politicians, but she is particularly "unlikable." 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Conway
It's beeeeaaaauuutifuuuullllll

Thank you! I do the best raps. I have the best words, the best verses, and it's a beautiful thing. I did a really fantastic job. Some would say the best ever actually if you look at the numbers. Just look at the votes. And there would be more votes for me if the site's moderators weren't in the pockets of rationalmadman but that's okay. Everyone knows I did a wonderful, wonderful job. And we're gonna win. And we're gonna win big.