dude pissed that now he has to go to work to support welfare recipients who voted for biden

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 12
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
but it's predominantly trump supporters who are on welfare

isn't that funny? 
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@n8nrgmi
I don't see what your point is.

They pay taxes. Not taking free money would just be stupid. They can be against it while still taking handouts that they qualify for.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@n8nrgmi
Since Trump opposed entitlement cuts, he was already paying for them.
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@bmdrocks21
i dont think most welfare recipients oppose the welfare programs they receive. 

the dude who is pissed he has to now support biden supporters should be more pissed that he has to support trump supporters 
Conway
Conway
They expect you to explain how your welfare is going to bring talent and industry to a small town most people have never heard of that has been in decline for 20 years.

All the working class cares about is the part where you get to the word "export".  That's why if you look at a map down to the county level you will see rural areas, which racists might overlook as "white blue-collar", getting more and more energized long before Donald Trump came along.

They want a lower cost of living and infrastructure that gives the market a chance to correct.  Imports are great for incentivizing talent into big cities and devastating to rural areas.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@n8nrgmi

I'm betting he's on some kind of welfare lol
Conway
Conway
-->
@Death23
That guy nobody knows who drives the huge diesel pickup is still waving his Trump flag around this weekend. 
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@n8nrgmi
i dont think most welfare recipients oppose the welfare programs they receive. 

the dude who is pissed he has to now support biden supporters should be more pissed that he has to support trump supporters 
To be honest, most Republicans don't even touch social programs after elected. They talk about it to play the "fiscally responsible" card. So, no matter how they vote, the nanny state is here to stay.

But, perhaps they want job creating tax-cuts so they can have a job instead of being dependent on the government? There is and should be shame associated with welfare use. People should want to get off it.
Conway
Conway
-->
@bmdrocks21
Where is the evidence that cutting taxes without considering expenditure has a positive effect on employment?  

To me it's totally unintuitive.  I imagine that an increase in productivity has a relationship with money getting in the hands of people who improve the economy.  So, tax cuts in line with cutting wasteful programs will seem to have a positive effect relative to the assumptions of the previous administration.

If you accrue debt it is going to have a negative impact on how efficiently the government can spend money, so you better have a competent investment strategy.
Conway
Conway
They talk about it to play the "fiscally responsible" card.
Do these people still exist?  Please, do tell.  I wanna know about them!
Conway
Conway
Maybe I'm wrong, but from what I've noticed people who manage to hold office in a district that leans opposite of their party tend to be fiscally responsible.  They've been in decline for decades, then the democrats were railed against during the Trump administration.   There's not too many people like Jon Tester left.  
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Conway
Well, I don't know if government debt has a huge effect on unemployment, but tax cuts certainly help.

As for your other points, I would agree. They should cut wasteful programs and invest government funds wisely.