Congratulations to the Liberals of the U.S. Electoral System: You've (S)Elected a Paedophile.

Author: Athias

Total: 14
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias

You can see the young girl recoil right after he does it. The video shows it several times at varying close-ups and speeds. And believe me, she wasn't his only target that evening. Yet another demonstration on how farcical the endorsement of politicians are, and the inconsistent moral economy the government allegedly represents. I mean, the mainstream media would rather cover Trump's "twitter fingers" than Biden's "toddler fingers."
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Athias
Nope-  the thumb and index finger don't come together.  Look like you're going have to make that image even blurrier before FOX will run it as news.  Or maybe get the guys who doctored up the photo the last time Republicans tried this one.
Conway
Debates: 0
Conway
Everyone knows he is inappropriate around women and weird around children. 

It's weird that someone is probably getting paid for that headline.  I don't see much point in watching this.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Conway
The little girl was obviously asking for it.
Athias
Athias
-->
@oromagi
Nope-  the thumb and index finger don't come together. 
Seriously oromagi? A pinch does not require a thumb and index finger to come together. (They usually don't since the object being pinched is between them.) Furthermore, he's clearly doing it while the dorsal aspect of his hand is showing, and you can see his "thumb and index finger" diverge as soon as the young girl recoils.

Look like you're going have to make that image even blurrier before FOX will run it as news.

Or maybe get the guys who doctored up the photo the last time Republicans tried this one.
I'm not concerned with doctored photos or Republican attempts to "try this one again." I have eyes and presumably so do you.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Conway
Everyone knows he is inappropriate around women and weird around children. 
"Inappropriate"? That's one way to describe it.

It's weird that someone is probably getting paid for that headline. 
Most headlines which generate commerce for the mainstream media are often bemusing.

I don't see much point in watching this.
To each his own, I suppose.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
I mean--obviously! Did you see that provocative number she had on? If I were Old Joe, I wouldn't be able to resist either.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Athias
He's also a segregationist
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Segregation and tribal diversity go hand in hand.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Vader
Believe me, I need little convincing that so called "liberals" are inconsistent with their proposed platforms. Though to be fair, all politicians are.
Mopac
Mopac
Inappropriate showers
Conway
Debates: 0
Conway
I would sooner come to his defense than imply such an accusation toward the man whom the deck is stacked against.  I simply haven't watched the footage and have no reason to.

Athias
Athias
-->
@Conway
I would sooner come to his defense than imply such an accusation toward the man whom the deck is stacked against.
I don't understand the reference (i.e. the man whom the deck is stacked against...) Do you mind my asking who that is?

I simply haven't watched the footage and have no reason to.
Then you do your participation in this thread a disservice. If you find his sexual predilections irrelevant to his capacity as the executive of this centralized government, then that's fair. (I too find sexual predilection irrelevant as far as carrying out tasks of a certain job.) But this thread is not focused on Joe Biden and his capacity as "president." This thread is a shallow jab at so called "liberals" and the moral inconsistency of their political position.
Athias
Athias
I'll just mention this before this thread disappears into the annals of subjects forgotten. For those of you who discredit the conduct captured on this video because it's "blurry," let me remind you that video doesn't work like it does on procedural shows. That means, when an image is zoomed, it doesn't increase in resolution. The relationship is typically inversed. But there is enough resolution to spot the movement and location of Joe Biden's hand, and the recoiling of the young girl.