trump's lawsuit strategy to win the presidency is a joke

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 21
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
most of his lawsuits are being thrown out of court. the only major victory he had was winning the ability to be six feet from the election counters instead of ten... and that's only because dems conceded the victory. his only chance at the supreme court handing him the presidency is if pennsylvania was very close with biden on top and it all hinged on that state.... but that would only happen if the margin was less than four thousand, given that's how many ballots could be invalidated due to a technicality- the thing is, the margin is tens of thosuands in biden's favor, and that state isn't the crucial one. so basically, trump has no standing to even go before the supreme court- won't happen. he's flailing in the desert sun. he's making a fool of himself. 

u read it here, he won't even get before the supreme court. the only reason i know all these things, is because i'm an informed voter who pays attention to the news... 
the only conservatives who think he has a chance in the courts are the low information types who think a court case can always turn things around, and the retarded ones who think there's a big conspiracy theory of fraudulent voters, and the trump cult types who think PBS and even fox news is in on a conspiracy to make biden president. 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgmi
most of his lawsuits are being thrown out of court...

Don't you need your cases to be thrown out of lower courts before the Supreme Court is able to look at it?

...because i'm an informed voter who pays attention to the news... 

lol!
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Greyparrot
please, show us all of the voter fraud that nobody respectable can seem to find. tell us of the excellent legal strategy that he has, that no one can seem to discern in the media. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgmi
I'll leave that to the courts and not some 50,000 dollar a show elite News Anchor jockey.
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Greyparrot
that puts u in the category of those duped ones who think there's always a loophole somewhere for every situation. smart money is on the idea that sometimes the laws and facts are clear to the outcome, and that if no one respectable can figure out what trump's legal strategy is, it's because he has none. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
 there's always a loophole somewhere for every situation. 

If this wasn't true, politicians would never be able to get money from the rich for elections.

no one respectable...

None of those elite rich news anchors has done a goddamn thing to earn your respect.

They sure as hell don't care about your broke ass, or mine for that matter. When is the last tuxedo party you went to with those fuckers? How was the champagne-sipping while you joked about the stupid poor peons paying you 50,000 dollars a show?
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Greyparrot
i'll have u know, i was just at a tuxedo party with anderson cooper last week, and the champagne was nice and bubbly. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgmi
Well played sir.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
I think Trump's scared of being prosecuted. Maybe he should resign so Pence can pardon him legitimately. (i.e. no self-pardon issue) If that's what it takes to have a peaceful transition of power, then perhaps it's worth it.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I think Trump's scared of being prosecuted. Maybe he should resign so Pence can pardon him legitimately. (i.e. no self-pardon issue)
Pence is done with Trump. He's probably fuming at what a joke Trump has made of Pence's ending of his career as a politician. Pence's age is why he knows his career was heading towards full retirement, he wanted to go out peacefully and respectfully, instead this idiot had to embarass him beyond belief. Notice how Pence never agreed with Trump on this shit?
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
sixty mintues on CBS also says trump's lawsuits are BS. so that's both PBS and sixty minutes. and all of main stream news. and even fox news. but yet, it's all a conspiracy to steal the election. 

rudy was on fox news sayin there was a conspiracy of ten states trying to plant fake bellots, election fraud. the fox news correspondants were havin a hard time even tryin to take him seriously, and it was obvious rudy didn't even believe his own shit, he couldn't keep a straight face. 

at this point, it's just stupidity against everyone else. and ingnorance. willlful blindness. a a whole lot of the cult of trump 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@n8nrgmi
The problem here is whether states violated their own laws and counted ballots that weren’t supposed to be counted along with technology and the fact that there were “glitches” in systems. Plus the statistics seem kind of off if you take a look at it.
Death23
Death23
-->
@ILikePie5
People all over the right are saying stuff like that, but they're scant on evidence. My take is they got nothing, and when Trump shows up to court with no evidence he's going to lose.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Death23
People all over the right are saying stuff like that, but they're scant on evidence. My take is they got nothing, and when Trump shows up to court with no evidence he's going to lose.
There were glitches in Michigan that resulted in a person who had lost to win. PA was required to segregate ballots that arrived after Election Day but they may have counted them anyways, which could be illegal. WI may have illegally ‘cured’ tens of thousands of ballots.

Statistical analysis includes Benford’s Law and various other sources of data specifically designed to detect anomalies - anomalies that diverge from those of states not suspected of fraud.

Of course this is not even counting sworn affidavits from a person told to backstamp ballots and a lot of dead voters who cast a ballot in the election.

At the very least, the glitch should be checked out because it’s used nationwide and happened in two separate counties in Michigan - Antrim and Oakland.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@n8nrgmi

Well you have done a lot of lip flapping up to this pint but haven't yet go around to telling us what "Trumps lawsuit strategy"  is, have you?

So (1st) what is  his strategy,  and (2nd)  why is it laughable?

You also seem to be indicating it - Trumps strategy -  will fail-,  correct me if I am wrong.   So (3rd) why will it fail? 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
so should i assume you guys dont trust PBS and sixty minutes? i mean seriously if you haven't already, watch their segments on this. they couldn't be clearer that trump's claims are baseless. i guess u guys must want me to trust your arm chair reporting that u heard on youtube and some random off kilter internet website, over all of mainstream media and even over sixty minutes and PBS and even fox news. it's all a conspiracy. gotcha. 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Stephen
@ILikePie5
seriously, consider your sources
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@n8nrgmi
Im willing to bet any amount of money that because Trump only ever surrounded himself with yes-men who only told him whatever he wanted to hear, Trump genuinely believed there was 0% chance he would lose the election.... Because of that belief that it was impossible for him to lose, he didnt care to have legal lawsuits or even a legal team on standby to use if something suspicious took place. 

Now that the results are in though and the President is losing, he has to cobble together a Plan B using anything his legal team with 5 combined brain cells can think of to try to fight back. The problem is that his existing options are shit and are getting denied at every turn, primarily because their 'claims' are jokes in terms of legality and authentication  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@n8nrgmi

Well you have done a lot of lip flapping up to this pint but haven't yet go around to telling us what "Trumps lawsuit strategy"  is, have you?

So (1st) what is  his strategy,  and (2nd)  why is it laughable?

You also seem to be indicating it - Trumps strategy -  will fail-,  correct me if I am wrong.   So (3rd) why will it fail? 

seriously, consider your sources

And that his Trumps strategy , is it? 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Stephen
there is a conservative election lawyer who worked for bush.... he said trump's legal strategy is to throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. the thing is, no one can discern his strategy because it's incoherent... there's no meat to it. he demands recounts even if it's not in recount territory. he demands to count the balltots with his own people. he demands to be closer to the ballots. he sends his spokesgoon that no one takes seriously to say there's a conspiracy of states to plant fake ballots. yet, no credible news source has any idea what he's talking about. he claims fraud but won't show any evidence. his strategy is chaos. he's stoking the flames with stupid people. 

there i answered ur question. i notice u refuse to answer mine, about whether u even watch credible news sources like PBS and sixty mintutes. do u believe in conspiracy theories a lot? do u often go off in believing random stories that no one but you believes in? have u talked to a psychiatrist? 
Death23
Death23
-->
@ILikePie5
There were glitches in Michigan that resulted in a person who had lost to win.

At the very least, the glitch should be checked out because it’s used nationwide and happened in two separate counties in Michigan - Antrim and Oakland.

PA was required to segregate ballots that arrived after Election Day but they may have counted them anyways, which could be illegal. WI may have illegally ‘cured’ tens of thousands of ballots.

Statistical analysis includes Benford’s Law and various other sources of data specifically designed to detect anomalies - anomalies that diverge from those of states not suspected of fraud.

Of course this is not even counting sworn affidavits from a person told to backstamp ballots and a lot of dead voters who cast a ballot in the election.

Here's what I see - You found all of these little stories. You know how to find things. You are good at googling and internet research. You easily could have - And should have - found what I did - That most of the stuff you're talking about is Trumper propaganda garbage.