Theweakeredge AMA

Author: Theweakeredge

Total: 47
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
I have no idea if anyone cares to ask anything, but in the case, people are curious about me, ask me anything.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Theweakeredge
Do pineapples belong on pizza?
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@SirAnonymous
Most certainly not.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Theweakeredge
You are a man of good taste.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@SirAnonymous
Well... I definitely wouldn't call myself a man, but thanks. I just prefer the classic pizza, pepperoni, that's all you need. No need to complicate the formula
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Theweakeredge
Well... I definitely wouldn't call myself a man
Oh. Your profile says male, so I assumed that wouldn't be an issue.
I just prefer the classic pizza, pepperoni, that's all you need. No need to complicate the formula
A pepperoni purist? Interesting.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@SirAnonymous
No... Yes, my gender is male, I am a guy, but I'm 16 and I spend all of my time arguing with people online (some would argue not very well), so.... Idk... colloquially I wouldn't call myself a man. It's an anxiety thing I think. And I'm also fine with cheese, but I think the best (besides arguable a pizza which is just a giant chocolate chip cookie) is pepperoni 
seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
-->
@Theweakeredge
what kind of music do you like?
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@seldiora
Typically instrumental rock, I do have a taste for older rock too: Piano Man, September, Cold as Ice (Foreigner), Seven Nation Army, stuff like that
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Theweakeredge
Yes, my gender is male, I am a guy, but I'm 16 and I spend all of my time arguing with people online (some would argue not very well), so.... Idk... colloquially I wouldn't call myself a man. It's an anxiety thing I think.
Gotcha.
And I'm also fine with cheese, but I think the best (besides arguable a pizza which is just a giant chocolate chip cookie) is pepperoni
Those are good. I like lots of toppings on my pizzas, but I'm good with plainer pizzas too.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@SirAnonymous
What's your thang with pineapple? Ever had freeze dried pineapple? or a freeze dried pizza? With pineapple?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@fauxlaw
I love pineapple on its own. I just don't care for it on pizzas. I've never had freeze-dried pineapple.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Theweakeredge
You're a young guy. Kind of jealous, actually, but I had mine and wouldn't trade any of it, so I guess it's just that I can't do things I used to do. Tried to skip down the three steps from my front porch to the walkway below, and with the first step, prayed mightily that I'd land on my feet. See, there is a God. 
Anyway, what's your thing career-wise?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@SirAnonymous
Oh, that's a treat you've got to try. I own a freeze dryer and have done several batches. Very hard, as a sweet treat, to beat. In fact, if you've never tried freeze dry, you'd be amazed how much just water dilutes taste. Everything is so good, I don't think I'd ever reconstitute with water; I just eat as is. Also, makes for a very small volume for a food storage medium, and if sealed properly, stays good fr at least 25 years.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@fauxlaw
I'll have to try that if I get the chance. It sounds good.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@fauxlaw
Um.. Career-wise? I don't know if you've read it, but I plan on graduating with a dual degree in psychology and philosophy,  I plan on writing books and essays regarding my work (mostly as a side unless it picks up steam), perhaps video essays (If i ever learn to properly script and edit videos), but I plan my main revenue to be from psychology, chiefly consultant, psycho-analyst and the like. 

Tldr: I will be a mess
seldiora
seldiora
-->
@Theweakeredge
speaking off open border policy, what’s your stance on it for US (ignoring coronavirus)?
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@seldiora
Ignoring Corona?

Well first off, that Ice needs to be destroyed, immigrants should not be held separated from their families and have their rights violated.

I think that America was literally founded on immigration, like Rome, without it there would be no America.

America should allow more refugees to stay here

America should have a better system to help people come here instead of cracking down on illegal immigrants so hard. Most of them are just refugees, if we just made it more accessible to people, fewer people would try to come over illegally, its pretty straight forward logic.
seldiora
seldiora
-->
@Theweakeredge
nice. Also random question do you do lucid dreaming? (Since you’re into psychology)
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@seldiora
I've looked into it briefly, but its not my personal field of study, I'm much more into psychoanyalzing people and deducing things about them, it can be pretty fun. Essentially I do a lot of cold readings.
seldiora
seldiora
-->
@Theweakeredge
what can you cold read about myself? You have my debates, my deviant art (https://www.deviantart.com/sel-diora), my song review blog (https://favesongs.wordpress.com/), and a song composed by yours truly (https://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/eb80eb020b2e43e7c85bdfe84d85900e701b8f5a), not to mention my dream journal (http://www.dreamjournal.net/journal/user/9spaceking). Go crazy.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@seldiora
Its hard to do without facial ques to see what lands and what doesn't and most of my reading actually comes from body language, but I'll see what I can do.

You give me the distinct impression that you were bullied, or ignored throughout your early life. In some capacity your ideas were fundamentally held down. I get this from how often you debate and how you don't really care what you're arguing, just that you're putting your position out there. Of course, there are the devils' advocate debates, but most of the time it seems to me that you just want your position out. 

Could be wrong - and I'm miss-attributing a simple extreme passion for debate with some kind of "oppression" so to speak, but that's my impression. Thats what I got for now, didn't do any looking though, so I can do a more in-depth one if I look more.
seldiora
seldiora
-->
@Theweakeredge
oh, that's dang spot on lol. Yeah, I don't really care about what kind of topic so long as a topic is mentioned
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@seldiora
That's why I thought it wasn't just a love of debating because then you would care more about Elo, and you really don't seem to care much about that, I'd also think we would see a more topical trend in whatever topic of debating you specialize in but there isn't, it's pretty all over the place as far as I can tell. 
seldiora
seldiora
-->
@Theweakeredge
well, you know I specialize in computer science, mathematics, anti-smoking, and anti gun control in the US. However, I rarely debate any of these because AI dwindles down to a philosophy question rather than science. And also my anti gun control essay is heavily cherry picked and could probably easily be destroyed by someone like oromagi.
seldiora
seldiora
-->
@Theweakeredge
anyways. What do you think of Mall? A misguided foreigner, or something else?
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@seldiora
Hmm, yeah that is pretty broad to be fair, gun control? Just argue that easier access = more shootings, it's not that difficult of an argument, I'm sure you could pull it off.

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@seldiora
Mall? If I were to guestimate? Hm... A foreigner? I could at least see the possibility that English isn't their first language, but aside from some bad prepositions, I don't think they are all that bad at English. I also find it likely that Mall is older, and educated, why? Well older educated folk are typically people who mistrust analytics and studies and are much more likely to value experience as well as discredit other's views. 

Mall sees more value in questioning others, and not as much on actually arguing, so older educated person, probably moved here, and English is their second language.
seldiora
seldiora
-->
@Theweakeredge
No, I'm actually on the side where gun control is useless (in the US) LOL
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Theweakeredge
Hmm, yeah that is pretty broad to be fair, gun control? Just argue that easier access = more shooting
Your more likely to get struck by lightning than you are to die from a school shooting.  Mass shootings account for a very small portion of all homicides.  "Assault weapons" kill roughly 1,200 people a year.  Speeding kills 9,378 people.  Your over 7x more likely to die from speeding than you are to die from an "assault weapon".  Every gun control advocate with a car speeds.  If they think speeding isin't dangerous, why do they think "assault weapons" are since these guns kill less people?  

In reality, freedom is dangerous as hell, but I love it.  It's what makes America great, especially when the death toll is so small.