Is Bill Barr.......

Author: sadolite

Total: 16
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
AS WOTHLESS AS TWO TITS ON A HOG? The legal professions is quoted as saying  "you can indict a ham sandwich" Democrats indict all the time with little to no evidence. Seems to me the only way a Republican could muster up an indictment is if they have 50 eye witnesses, complete video evidence to corroborate the 50 eyewitnesses  and a signed confession. But I still think Barr couldn't indict anyone. Indicting foreign nationals is complete BS as they will never stand trial or appear in a courtroom. That's all he has done as Attorney general.  There is ample evidence to indict people involved in the Russia Muller probe and the Joe Biden/ Hunter Biden money laundering and pay to play crimes.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Indictments are a political tool to remove political opposition in a democracy.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
yeah hes  bad
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
There is ample evidence to indict people involved in the Russia Muller probe and the Joe Biden/ Hunter Biden money laundering and pay to play crimes.
this is just sad. You honestly believe that there are people to indict over things where no crimes were committed? This is what happens when people only listen to far right wing news sources that repeat nothing but bullshit. They seriously believe that people should be prosecuted when no crimes have been committed. 

It's just like all the "voter fraud" the right is whining about. Even though no one has come up with evidence that any fraud occurred, millions of sheep believe it. 

Bottom line, Barr has been a political hatchet man for Trump since the moment he was appointed. He has been a good little lap dog. But unless he is literally arresting innocent people on made up charges, it isn't enough for trump cultists. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
Or just maybe they could be  used to enforce the rule of law.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@HistoryBuff
How can Barr be a political hatchet when he has done nothing? Also it's good to know you know the truth about everything that goes on in Washington DC.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
How can Barr be a political hatchet when he has done nothing?
because he regularly abuses the power of his office to help trump politically. The reason why you think he has done nothing, is because he hasn't actually framed people for crimes the way you would like him to. But he had done pretty much everything short of that that he can to help trump. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@HistoryBuff
Give an example of Barr abusing his power as Attorney general. I don't see how anyone who hasn't done shit could possibly be abusing their power.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
Give an example of Barr abusing his power as Attorney general. I don't see how anyone who hasn't done shit could possibly be abusing their power.
well, lets look at just this week. He issued a memo saying that the justice department will investigate all credible cases of fraud. This memo makes no sense. The justice department has a branch that does exactly that. His memo is basically just saying what they already do. But the point was to make it look like the trump justice department is actively investigating fraud to help feed into the narrative that there was fraud. This memo was entirely political.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@HistoryBuff
So it is your  legal  opinion and assertion  that the Attorney General of the United States has no authority or jurisdiction  to investigate claims and accusations voter fraud in a Presidential election?  And to do so is an abuse of power? 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
So it is your  legal  opinion and assertion  that the Attorney General of the United States has no authority or jurisdiction  to investigate claims and accusations voter fraud in a Presidential election?  And to do so is an abuse of power? 
you clearly didn't bother to read what I wrote. His memo served no purpose. All it said was that the Justice Department would do what the justice department has always done. Therefore the reason to write it was political. To make it seem like the justice department was investigating fraud, when no such fraud exists. 

This one isn't so much abuse of power as it is him showing he just a political hatchet man there to make the justice department serve trump's personal whims. In this case by giving the impression the justice department agrees with the conspiracy theories that there was fraud during the election. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@HistoryBuff
So you, in your mind, consider this an abuse of power? You also make the claim no such fraud exists. Please let us all know your source that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that no voter fraud exists. 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
So you, in your mind, consider this an abuse of power?
you really suck at reading comprehension. here is my exact quote "This one isn't so much abuse of power as it is him showing he just a political hatchet man there to make the justice department serve trump's personal whims. "

You read those words and then asked this question "So you, in your mind, consider this an abuse of power?"

So are you just not reading what I write?

You also make the claim no such fraud exists. Please let us all know your source that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that no voter fraud exists. 
The election system is designed to prevent fraud. The default assumption is that the many, many safeguards in place work. If someone believes they don't then they need to provide evidence of that. So far, literally no one has provided any actual evidence of fraud. Just lots of hearsay and conspiracy theory. When someone comes up with real evidence of fraud, fine. I will fully support investigating it. But no one has done that. There is no evidence fraud occurred. So repeating over and over that it did, without any evidence, is extremely dangerous and damaging. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@HistoryBuff
So you have no proof and yes you think Barr is abusing his power, all pure opinion.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
So you have no proof and yes you think Barr is abusing his power, all pure opinion.
this is just sad. if you aren't going to bother reading what I write, I'm not going to respond to you. I explicitly said "This one isn't so much abuse of power as it is him showing he just a political hatchet man" and you reply with "yes you think Barr is abusing his power". 

you either are:

1) incapable of understanding basic English
2) intentionally ignoring what I say in order to misrepresent my argument
3) an idiot.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@HistoryBuff
You do realize everything you have said is opinion right.