The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia DP5

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 36
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Lynched DP1:

SupaDudz - Deku Stick - So simple, yet so effective. Your utility is beyond doubt, from Inside the Deku Tree to the Spirit Temple. Setting fires, killing enemies, and doing many other things is part of your job description. Oh, did I forget to mention you originate from an enemy called Deku Babas, which are just annoying to be honest. You are the GODFATHER. If investigated, you will appear to be aligned with the Town. You win with the Mafia.

Died NP1:

Greyparrot - Kokiri Tunic - Who could ever forget you. Keeping Link warm even in the cold is probably your best use in my opinion, although you aren’t fire resistance nor water resistance like the other tunics. Either way, the green helps you blend into the landscape in Hyrule Field and in the Lost Woods. Not to mention it makes you look like a Kokiri, even though you’re not, which helped Navi track you down. Adventure began in the green and ended in green from each thing you found to the end. You are the TRACKER. Each night you may visit another player. You will receive a report of all of the players your target visited. You win with the Town.

Lynched DP2:

Intelligence - Empty Bottle - The most useful item in the game. Capturing a fairy in you can give Link full health if he is defeated. Unfortunately in the process, you wither away into nothing. Furthermore, you can hold various other potions and even creatures of terrors called Poes. The first bottle Link finds is with a note though asking to be saved, so do as you please. You are the 2x JAILKEEPER. For two nights you may visit another player. They may not be targeted by other players and cannot target other players themselves. You win with the Town.

Died NP2:

BearMan/That - Eye of Truth - The best thing about you is that you can spot hidden doors and entrances. As a matter of fact, you are required to complete the Shadow Temple: a place full of death and sorrow. Keep in mind though that Link can only see the truth when he looks through you. Blind spots can result in zombies and the undead coming out of nowhere to attack and possibly kill Link You are the 2x COP. For two nights you may visit another player. You will receive a report of "Innocent" or "Guilty." You win with the Town.

Lynched DP3:

SirAnonymous - Boomerang - Discovered inside Lord Jabu Jabu, you are one of the most useful items in the entire game. From killing and retrieving Gold Skulltulas to slamming the butt of a giant Octorok, you always come back Link, no matter how far away you go. Killing bubbles and hitting tails is also one of your favorite past times. Following your target is your job and you do it magnificently. You are the MAFIA STALKER. Each night you may visit another player. You will learn the role of that player. You win with the Mafia.

Died NP3:

Danielle - Ocarina of Time - You are literally what the game was named after. The most priceless possession of the Royal Family of Hyrule, you were entrusted to Link by Princess Zelda to keep Ganondorf from claiming the Triforce. Every song that you learned throughout your journey has various powers and uses and can be played using the Ocarina of Time. You are the DREAMING GOD. As an active night action: you must play one of the following songs: Zelda’s Lullaby, Sun Song, Saria’s Song, Epona’s Song, Song of Storms, Song of Time, Prelude of Light, Minuet of Forest, Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water, Nocturne of Shadow, and Requiem of Spirit. You may choose each song only once, and will not know what the song does until you use it. You win with the Town.

Lynched DP4:

Ayyantu - Nayru’s Love - Named after one of the three ancient goddesses, you're not accessible until late in the game. Not to mention you’re found in the middle of the desert, and the goddess you were named after ascended to heaven to create the Triforce. You have great use in reducing the damage Link suffers, but unfortunately you cannot stop Link from dying at the hands of enemies. You are the ASCETIC. You cannot be targeted by non-lethal actions. You win with the Town.

Died NP4:

Lunatic - Bombs - Found inside Dodongo’s Cavern, your utility ranges far and wide. Also known as the Goron Special Crop, your use is required to complete the Fire Temple and save all the Gorons that Volvagia was supposed to kill. For some reason you hate enemies that dance and false doors too, but that doesn’t compare to helping Link protect the Goron race. You are the AVENGER. Each night you may visit another player. If that player dies the night you visit them, you will receive a gun to use that night. You win with the Town.

Surviving Players:

1. Speedrace
2. Crocodile
3. WaterPhoenix

With 3 players remaining, it takes 2 players to lynch. The DP will end at 1:30 PM CST November 22nd, 2020.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
@WaterPhoenix
@Crocodile
DP5 is up
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
VTL Water
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Crocodile
If it's you then gg
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

WaterPhoenix (1/2) - Speedrace
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
vtl water
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Speedrace
if it's you gg
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
You mean 1/2 lol
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@ILikePie5
it should be out of 2 right that should be hammer right
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Speedrace
did we win?

cuz i can't remove the hammer
Crocodile
Crocodile
are ya scum?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
STOP POSTING
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Final Vote Count:

WaterPhoenix (2/2) - Speedrace, Crocodile

WaterPhoenix was lynched. He was...INNOCENT. Endgame up in a bit
Crocodile
Crocodile
SPEED WHY?
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Speedrace
>:(
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
@WaterPhoenix
@Crocodile
LET'S GOOOOOOOOO BABY

I'm third party and was given a list of all roles at the beginning of the game. Sir and Supa were the only mafia. GG
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Crocodile
LOL SORRY
Crocodile
Crocodile
HOW DID TP WIN WHA
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Crocodile
Cause town was low iq
Crocodile
Crocodile
i killed luna and i was gonna kill water but i thought water was lockhard town. so if i killed luna it would prove he was scum turns out there was no more scum.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Crocodile
You were TP too????
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Crocodile
I was the one who killed Luna lol what do you mean
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Why did the game even continue if there was a third party lol counting this as a town win. Not to take away from speed but yeah
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I had to specifically be the last person alive which is why it continued. I started as a 1x vig Werewolf and when all mafia died became a serial killer
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Speedrace
nani? i thought someone killed me and redirected.

but ok
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Crocodile
Ohhhh ok lol. You used up your redirect already lol I tried to kill you last NP
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Speedrace
ohh
Crocodile
Crocodile
that's why sir thought we won i think
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
fucking what the fuck i literally-
god 
damn
it
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Crocodile
HOW DID TP WIN WHA

that's why sir thought we won i think

Yes, duh.  He clearly was posting as if the mafia lost (Supa also made it kinda obvious the mafia only had 2 people per his post about town winning a lot recently) so it was obvs third party left in the game. As I said all along, TP can play pro town the entire game and still to their win con at the same time so I don't count them and consider this a town win as well :P