Total: 66
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Third Party Wins —> Speedrace

Town is Second

Mafia is Third

THIRD PARTY:

Speedrace - Biggoron’s Sword - Getting you is the longest side quest of the game. Is it worth it? Maybe. The good thing about you is that you can one shot wolfos and many other enemies that Link may face in the dangerous realm of Hyrule. Crafted by a master swordsmith, you will never break no matter how many times you are used against the minions of Ganondorf. You are the 1x WEREWOLF. Below is a list of roles that are in this game. One night, you may choose one of those roles and visit another player. If the player you visit has the chosen role, you will kill them and become LYNCH PROOF the following Day Phase. If they do not have the chosen role, the player will survive and your identity and role will be revealed to the Town the following Day Phase. You win if you are the last player alive. Stalker, Godfather, Dreaming God, Avenger, 2x Cop, Ghoul, Tracker, Strengthener, 2x Jailkeeper, Ascetic

***If all mafia die, becomes

Master Sword - The bane of evil, the only way to stop the killing of evil is to put the King of Evil himself down, thus ending the game. Through the course of the game, Link kills hundreds of Ganondorf’s minions without remorse using you freeing the six sages from their slumber. Because you are the item used most throughout the game almost solely to kill, you are the Serial Killer. Each night you may visit another player. That player will die. You win if you are the last person alive, thus ending the game. (NOT REVEALED UNTIL MAFIA DIE).

TOWN:

Danielle - Ocarina of Time - You are literally what the game was named after. The most priceless possession of the Royal Family of Hyrule, you were entrusted to Link by Princess Zelda to keep Ganondorf from claiming the Triforce. Every song that you learned throughout your journey has various powers and uses and can be played using the Ocarina of Time. You are the DREAMING GOD. As an active night action: you must play one of the following songs: Zelda’s Lullaby, Sun Song, Saria’s Song, Epona’s Song, Song of Storms, Song of Time, Prelude of Light, Minuet of Forest, Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water, Nocturne of Shadow, and Requiem of Spirit. You may choose each song only once, and will not know what the song does until you use it. You win with the Town.

Zelda’s Lullaby - Sleep through the night. Nothing happens
Sun Song - Extend next Day Phase by one day
Saria’s Song - Compulsive Visitor that night
Epona’s Song - Must choose a person. Their action will be redirected to you
Song of Storms - Commuter for the night rather than walking
Song of Time - Decrease next Day Phase by one day
Prelude of Light - 1x Priest/Psychiatrist for the night
Minuet of Forest - Miller for the night
Bolero of Fire - Permanent PM with a “friend”
Serenade of Water - Become Loved next day phase
Nocturne of Shadow - Medium powers for one day
Requiem of Spirit - Restless Spirit tomorrow if you die

Lunatic - Bombs - Found inside Dodongo’s Cavern, your utility ranges far and wide. Also known as the Goron Special Crop, your use is required to complete the Fire Temple and save all the Gorons that Volvagia was supposed to kill. For some reason you hate enemies that dance and false doors too, but that doesn’t compare to helping Link protect the Goron race. You are the AVENGER. Each night you may visit another player. If that player dies the night you visit them, you will receive a gun to use that night. You win with the Town.

BearMan/That - Eye of Truth - The best thing about you is that you can spot hidden doors and entrances. As a matter of fact, you are required to complete the Shadow Temple: a place full of death and sorrow. Keep in mind though that Link can only see the truth when he looks through you. Blind spots can result in zombies and the undead coming out of nowhere to attack and possibly kill Link You are the 2x COP. For two nights you may visit another player. You will receive a report of "Innocent" or "Guilty." You win with the Town.

Crocodile - Hylian Shield - The shield of the defenders of the Kingdom of Hyrule, your prominence is well known throughout Hyrule. Even an ordinary foot soldier can get a discount for you through some connections at the town bazaar. Reflecting projectiles is a specialty of yours, which has saved Link in numerous sticky situations, but be careful of the Like Likes! You are the GHOUL. Each night you may choose another player. If you would be targeted by a killing action, that action is instead redirected to your target. You may only successfully redirect a kill once per game. You win with the Town.

Greyparrot - Kokiri Tunic - Who could ever forget you. Keeping Link warm even in the cold is probably your best use in my opinion, although you aren’t fire resistance nor water resistance like the other tunics. Either way, the green helps you blend into the landscape in Hyrule Field and in the Lost Woods. Not to mention it makes you look like a Kokiri, even though you’re not, which helped Navi track you down. Adventure began in the green and ended in green from each thing you found to the end. You are the TRACKER. Each night you may visit another player. You will receive a report of all of the players your target visited. You win with the Town.

WaterPhoenix - Golden Scale - Eh, to be honest you aren’t really needed unless the player wants to complete 100% of the game. Your precursor is the Silver Scale which can be won after playing a minigame in Zora’s Domain. After obtaining this from the fisherman, you can dive even deeper than when you had before with the Silver Scale, allowing Link to obtain a heart piece. You are the STRENGTHENER. Each night, you may target a person: that player's actions that night will be immune to interference (i.e. they cannot be blocked, redirected or protected against). You win with the Town.

Intelligence - Empty Bottle - The most useful item in the game. Capturing a fairy in you can give Link full health if he is defeated. Unfortunately in the process, you wither away into nothing. Furthermore, you can hold various other potions and even creatures of terrors called Poes. The first bottle Link finds is with a note though asking to be saved, so do as you please. You are the 2x JAILKEEPER. For two nights you may visit another player. They may not be targeted by other players and cannot target other players themselves. You win with the Town.

Ayyantu - Nayru’s Love - Named after one of the three ancient goddesses, you're not accessible until late in the game. Not to mention you’re found in the middle of the desert, and the goddess you were named after ascended to heaven to create the Triforce. You have great use in reducing the damage Link suffers, but unfortunately you cannot stop Link from dying at the hands of enemies. You are the ASCETIC. You cannot be targeted by non-lethal actions.You win with the Town.

MAFIA:

SirAnonymous - Boomerang - Discovered inside Lord Jabu Jabu, you are one of the most useful items in the entire game. From killing and retrieving Gold Skulltulas to slamming the butt of a giant Octorok, you always come back Link, no matter how far away you go. Killing bubbles and hitting tails is also one of your favorite past times. Following your target is your job and you do it magnificently. You are the MAFIA STALKER. Each night you may visit another player. You will learn the role of that player. You win with the Mafia.

SupaDudz - Deku Stick - So simple, yet so effective. Your utility is beyond doubt, from Inside the Deku Tree to the Spirit Temple. Setting fires, killing enemies, and doing many other things is part of your job description. Oh, did I forget to mention you originate from an enemy called Deku Babas, which are just annoying to be honest. You are the GODFATHER. If investigated, you will appear to be aligned with the Town. You win with the Mafia.

Fake Claim: Din’s Fire

NP1 Actions

Sir - Stalk Danielle ; NK Greyparrot
Speed - Waive
Danielle - Nocturne of Shadow - Supa allowed to talk
Lunatic - Avenge Danielle
That1 - Investigate Danielle
Croc - Redirect to Intel
Greyparrot - Track Intel
Water - Strengthen Greyparrot
Intel - Jailkeep BearMan/That

NP2 Actions

Sir - Stalk Lunatic; NK That1User
Speed - Waive
Danielle - Saria’s Song - Visit Danielle
Lunatic - Avenge Water
That1User - Investigate Danielle
Croc - Redirect to SirAnonymous
Water - Strengthen That1User

NP3 Actions

Speed - Kill Croc
Danielle - Zelda’s Lullaby
Lunatic - Avenge Croc
Croc - Redirect to Danielle - Success
Water - Strengthen Ayyantu

NP4 Actions

Speed - Kill Lunatic
Lunatic - Avenge Croc
Croc - Redirect to Lunatic (Does nothing)
Water - Strengthen Croc

NP5

Speed - Kill Water
Water - —

The theme revolves around weapons/tools. Those that could be used only as Adult Link were Third Party, those as both Adult and Child Link were Town, and only as Child Link were Mafia.

Town should’ve easily won this game as soon as they lynched The Godfather. Speed claimed Seer which outted him instantly if any of y’all bothered to check the role lists. His description of the role wasn’t even close to what the actual role does.

I personally thought the game was pretty balanced but as always I am open to criticism of any sort for future games. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
@Lunatic
@Vader
@Speedrace
@SirAnonymous
Endgame is up
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@That1User
@WaterPhoenix
@Crocodile
@Ayyantu
Endgame is up
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Intelligence_06
Endgame is up
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
speed is never town
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
@Crocodile
Yo I survived three day phases. Not bad!!!  Croc can go fuck himself (and I hope he doesn't cum) for redirecting his kill to me. I would have made it to DP4 which is a new record. Woo! 

Luna explain to me why me voting for Intelligence at the start of the game (and saying nothing else about him nor voting him the day he was lynched) made me a "gut hunch scum read" cuz that was insanely dumb lol. Now I won't know how to read you in games going forward if you actually went on a dumb ass tangent about that. Great!

And Croc explain why you're such a little weenie that you would go along with that ridiculous logic just cuz Luna said so lol. Grow a pair. 

Danielle
Danielle
The songs I picked were Nocturne of Shadow, Saria's Song and Zelda's Lullaby. I've never played the game but looked up the songs quickly. Per the Zelda Wiki,  Sheik teaches Link the song Nocturne of Shadow so that he can find the source of evil that invaded the village. I thought this would give me Cop powers but apparently it made me a "Medium" for the night. It's not the traditional Medium role at all though. It let a dead person (Supa) talk in the day phase. I didn't say anything about why Supa was able to talk cuz I was gonna use it to confirm my role later. I'm shocked Supa decided to talk lol it basically kinda role confirmed me had it gotten to that point. 

Apparently Saria teaches "Saria's Song" to Link as a symbol of friendship when he visits her, and playing the song allows Link to communicate with Saria at any time. I thought this would give me Messenger or Mason powers but all it would do is allow me to visit someone and nothing would happen lol big woop. I visited myself hoping there was a Watcher in the game. I didn't wanna visit anyone else since I didn't know what the action would do.

I thought Zelda's Lullaby would put someone to sleep, i.e. role block or prevent them from carrying out the NK which is why I used that song my last night. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
Ya Saria’s Song was compulsive visitor because in the game you have to go visit Saria to learn the song before you can proceed to Dodongo’s Cavern. It probably said that somewhere in the Wiki.

I can explain my thought process on all the songs if y’all want😂
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
What is your opinion in terms of balance? This was my first TP game so looking for advice/criticisms
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
speed is never town
😂😂
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
Called it! I figured out Speed was a werewolf in DP4.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
How did no one in the last DP pick up on Speed being a werewolf. I read it once where he said it and instantly knew
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Balance was fine. I do think town had a bit of an advantage because of dreaming god. I probably would've given mafia a JOAT 2x and a GF imo, but it balance was fine
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
@SirAnonymous
I even told him that he was ballsy af. Town clearly believed it for some reason
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ILikePie5
Everyone was so busy looking for scum that they didn't stop to consider a third party. I would have thought it was obvious that I genuinely thought town had won when I was lynched. It was possible that I was faking it in some big brain move, but really, when have I ever done anything like that in mafia?
Vader
Vader
I take an issue to Lunatics play this game in all respect. I think he was being hypocritical the way he was approaching the lynch this game. He said that I was targeting Ayyantu for noobiness (which wasn't true), yet still pursued a lynch on me. I was not forcing a lynch at all on Ayyantu and wasn't suggesting his lynch for the majority of DP1, but had him as my scum read. He then proceeded to do exactly what he accused me of by tunneling me the entire DP and then manipulating town to believe his logic by forcing a lynch was hypocritical. There's nothing scummy about scum reading someone who is has played and is calling for mass claims so early in the game. Ik it'll probs be dismissed as just scum salt, but it was hypocritical for what it's worth to accuse me of trying to drive a noob lynch when I did not state I wanted to lynch and was not forcing town to lynch while Lunatic was doing the same on my wagon. Oh well. It just goes to show how noobs are just gonna wagon off whatever the veteran says versus not giving their own reads and thoughts
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Danielle
 I'm shocked Supa decided to talk lol it basically kinda role confirmed me had it gotten to that point. 
I didn't even think about that. I wasn't lying to you when I said I was inexperienced and lacked skill at mafia.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
We knew what your role was in NP1 and we were planning to NK you NP2 anyway, so I didn't see harm
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
I don't remember planning to NK Danielle.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
I thought it had something to do with a role, but probably should've thought it over lol. Probably foolish to comment and get you role confirmed lol
Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
Well it was our safest option because of the role and we didn't want to risk anything, so she would've been top candidate for kill

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
I was thinking of NK'ing Croc because we didn't know his role, but he redirected to Danielle, so it wouldn't have mattered.
Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
Yea plus Croc was a risk anyway
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
@SirAnonymous
Supa could've ruined me by just saying there were no more mafia lol. Very happy he didn't do that
Vader
Vader
Also referring to #16, i don't think the logic was bad because it was the same logic I had for Ayyantu. It's just he scumread me for it when he did the samething which I had an issue with
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Speedrace
He could only talk in DP2.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
@SirAnonymous
Btw thx for killing both tracker and cop lol those were the only roles I was worried about y'all were on point with the kills
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
Ah I see I thought both mafia could talk and thought y'all just decided to be nice xD
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Supa could've ruined me by just saying there were no more mafia lol. Very happy he didn't do that
He couldn’t talk after DP2 lol
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
In DP2 we had Sir alive. I couldn't talk after DP2