9sk News Ed 2

Author: seldiora

Total: 6
seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
So quick? Yes, quick. Short and quick makes the humor go round.

Oromagi's confirmed lost
With the debate finally over and in the clear, it's safe to say that Oromagi's incredible 95 win streak has finally ended with his most recent debate. We are awaiting Fruit's response and his feelings for achieving a feat supposed to be impossible. And Oromagi's grand speech, if he will give any. We don't know if Ragnar will suffer a similar lost, but there are definitely tough competitors out here.

Undefeatable helps out MisterChris
With Supadudz on a debating haitus, the mysterious yet skilled Undefeatable has taken up good old Chris in the finals topic previously agreed upon! Regardless of who wins, it'll definitely be good practice for MisterChris. And if Chris ends the man's namesake, that would further solidify the difficulty to defeat him. It's a nail-biting battle for sure. Undefeatable's case looks like it might have some flaws here and there, but it's quite complicated to take apart.

SirAnonymous leaves
It's unfortunate to see the very man who created the DART bard and similar threads go, but it looks like I'll have to take up the torch instead! Yes. I've got funny jokes, humor, music, everything. Well, maybe not quality debating. We'll have to see about that. In any case, I just hope that this is the end of the pattern of users dropping like flies.

And that's all for this edition! It may have been short, but it's better to keep it nice and neat. No one wants to read an insanely long thread.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
I just hope that this is the end of the pattern of users dropping like flies.
It isn't. Like the islanders who kept cutting down their trees till the island had no trees and became uninhabitable, Dart will keep attacking the symptoms and ignoring the disease. It's hard to explain. The history of debate boards online is well known, but somehow, history keeps repeating itself.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@ethang5
@seldiora
In any case, I just hope that this is the end of the pattern of users dropping like flies.
Here's the thing though, they aren't. 

We've had users leave, yes. but all purportedly for their own personal issues, nothing to do with the site itself... and for every user we've had leave, we get one to replace them. 
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@seldiora
That's right, keep em comin'. 

This is my only hookup for dart news now that DART Bard is gone.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@MisterChris
Here's the thing though, they aren't. 
We've had users leave, yes. but all purportedly for their own personal issues, nothing to do with the site itself... and for every user we've had leave, we get one to replace them. 
How much bigger is Dart's active user base now than 2 months after it started?

Dart will keep attacking the symptoms and ignoring the disease. It's hard to explain. The history of debate boards online is well known, but somehow, history keeps repeating itself.

I rest my case.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@seldiora
I see you restarted DART News. Nice!