Noahs Ark Is True

Author: Utanity

Total: 13
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
Many people say that it is impossible for the world to flood because there is not enough rain for that to happen but that is not what only happened. In Genesis 7 we see that the water came also from the ground by the fountains of the deep. So what happened is that after the 40 days and 40 nights more water came raining up from the ground to cover the earth and scientists have proved thats where water comes from anyway. Anyway what happened when God created the world there was no rain anyway until the flood came along so it was all built up which is really logical.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
noahs ark is true
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Utanity
Here's another little movie for you.  Get your pop corn out, you will enjoy this one

It explains all of what you say is true in less than 8 minutes.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Regarding the Noah's ark narrative, I can't help in remembering how the Blatant Bible Fool Tradesecret described this Biblical event, remember? LOL!
He/she burned the midnight oil in another Bible REWRITE of Jesus' true words in comically stating the following: "“it could have been animal infants loaded upon the Ark”
After reading this quote of Tradesecrets at the time, I laughed so hard that I had to take a break and make another pot of coffee, then I came back, reloaded the page 3 or 4 times to be sure that what Tradesecret said was real, AND IT WAS! LOL!!!

Just for laughable memories once again, here is the link where in Jesus' name, I had to correct Tradesecret for the umpteenth time:

As we both know, Jesus was watching Tradesecret insidiously REWRITE His inspired words within the Bible (Hebrews 4:13), and unfortunately Tradesecret will pay upon Judgment Day for sure, praise Jesus' revenge!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Regarding the Noah's ark narrative, I can't help in remembering how the Blatant Bible Fool Tradesecret described this Biblical event, remember? LOL!

Who can forget that classic clanger, Brother? 

As if by saying " “it could have been animal infants loaded upon the Ark” some how made the story anymore believable!?  Who was she trying to convince, himself? 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Remember, when addressing the ever so dumbfounded of the Bible Tradesecret, we must use the term "him/her" because of the following link:

Yes, ol' Tradesecret really stepped in the proverbial poo once again with their comical and ungodly post regarding "infants" being placed upon Noah's ark without their mother's sustenance and caring for them being upon the waters for 371 days! LOL!   Imagine 8 pairs of every kind of breathing "infants" (Genesis 7:2), barring over 700 different kinds of dinosaur "infants," makes Tradesecret the continued #1 Bible rewriter ignorant fool!

Listen, all religious forums need the Bible dumbfounded Tradesecrets because we need to LAUGH at times in trying to bring forth actual biblical axioms that are very disturbing at times, so Tradesecret does provide this laughter when posting their Satanic Devil Speak, which in turn, we should thank him/her!  LOL!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Listen, all religious forums need the Bible dumbfounded Tradesecrets because we need to LAUGH

At times maybe, Brother.  But I honestly do expect more from someone that  claims to be a lawyer and a qualified Pastor and a Chaplin#20 . Someone that claims to tutor at Universities and claims to have studied and  been tutored her/himself  " by academics, scholars, and priests and fathers from the Orthodox Church". #91.

What ever is s/he teaching at these places? s/he didn't even know that Lot was righteous #4 but pretended , with all her/his qualifications that she had "forgot"!!! when the storey was about saving the righteous. 

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Stephen
Here's another little movie for you.  Get your pop corn out, you will enjoy this one
You get a lot of things wrong because you dont focus like me because I am a true christian. The cartoon was amature stick man stuff and doesnt say anything about what I said at all because I was saying about the flood and there was nothing about the flood it was just another one of your jokes.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
A bloke in a boat rescued some goats and a cat, during a typical flood event....And the story tellers had a field day....Yep, you're correct on both counts.

If it rains a lot and the ground reaches saturation point, then water would appear to emanate from "The Fountains of the Deep" and consequently there would be the likelihood of a flood event.....Where I live, this happens regularly.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Utanity
You get a lot of things wrong because you dont focus like me because I am a true christian.

I am sorry. But being a Christian doesn't make you center of attention in my eyes. I don't care what you are or that you have a faith.  If your faith helps you in your daily life then I am genuinely pleased for you. 

The cartoon was amature stick man stuff and doesnt say anything about what I said at all
Well you may have  done more looking that listening, because it actually says a lot. Try it again and I will post Part 2 for you, maybe it will all come together for you then.

Noah's Ark Part 2

because I was saying about the flood and there was nothing about the flood it was just another one of your jokes.

The cartoon was about the  flood and the seriously big problems it was causing for Noah to accomplish god's command and  the survival of every single  species on earth? 
 Maybe if you watched them back to back, you know, a kind of  16 minute cartoon binge,  then you will get the picture immediately being the sharp, bible  savvy christian that you are.

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Stephen
Well you may have  done more looking that listening, because it actually says a lot. Try it again and I will post Part 2 for you, maybe it will all come together for you then.
You are respectively  being deceiving again because there was nothing about water in the video and you said
Now you are telling me to look at another armature stickman video but I do not want to see any more of that mess. Also the other stickman video takes the Mikey out of Noah and God so why would I watch such a mess.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Uh, do you see what I see regarding the member "Utanity?" This person is showing the same Bible ineptness as Tradesecret, ethang5, RoderickSpode, PGA2.0, et al, therefore is this person vying to take over Tradesecret's #1 Bible Fool position within this forum?  If this is Utanity's goal, then this would make Tradesecret's presence within this forum totally moot, because Tradesecret being the #1 Bible Fool is all they have left to stand upon in this forum!  LOL

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Uh, do you see what I see regarding the member "Utanity?" This person is showing the same Bible ineptness as Tradesecret, ethang5, RoderickSpode, PGA2.0, et a
For it is only the fools and horses that would dare mock the truth of a true Christian.