Christians are more smart than the atheists

Author: Utanity

Total: 25
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
This is being made of good sents because Christians no more than the atheists because when all kids they go to school they learn the same thing ok but Christian kids learn lots more from the Bible about love and faith and what is true but the atheist kids all they learn about after the school is about mortil kombat which is real evil anyway and then they do texts which is about lol and omg and real dumb things. And even at school all the kids learn what 3 plus 1 million is and that does not help. Also the atheist kids they go to the mall and Christian kids they go to church instead and learn even more things.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
I love a topic extolling the collectively superior intelligence of Christians that says "more smart" in the topic, and then says it's based on "good sents." 

I'm pretty sure this guy is doing performance art in the Deb8Abull / Brother D Thomas mode. I don't know if I admire or am annoyed by these guys with enough time on their hands to curate and maintain some sort of alternate personality on a message board, but it's certainly....something. 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@ludofl3x
I love a topic extolling the collectively superior intelligence of Christians that says "more smart" in the topic, and then says it's based on "good sents." 

I'm pretty sure this guy is doing performance art in the Deb8Abull / Brother D Thomas mode. I don't know if I admire or am annoyed by these guys with enough time on their hands to curate and maintain some sort of alternate personality on a message board, but it's certainly....something. 

See you are getting stroppy because you dont no how to be smart to say something respectful because you are atheist.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
Prove that, on balance, theists are smarter than atheists. 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Theweakeredge
Prove that, on balance, theists are smarter than atheists. 
I already proved that because Christians learn more and you forgot what I did write so now you gotta prove what is wrong but you will not balance because you cant stand on your leg ha ha.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
No, you actually haven't proven anything. All of your reasoning is circular, non-sequiturs, or simply begging the question.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Utanity
Prof Richard Lynn said a survey of fellows of the Royal Society - Britain's science academy - found that only 3.3 per cent believed in God.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Christians are far superior and wayyyyyyyy more experienced group singers then atheists. 

seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
how
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@seldiora
Well to put it short.
Me and the atheists don't sing songs together. 
Crazy right?

Since leaving god , I get one maybe two group sings a year. ( happy birthday ) (and a anthem or two.  )  
A atheist would  be lucky to partake in five group sing songs a year. That would be a good year.  The Christians are doing that plus  in one Sunday service. 

Soooooooooo.
Beliving in God = sing song sing along. 
No believe in God = very little singing songs.  

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@FLRW
Prof Richard Lynn said a survey of fellows of the Royal Society - Britain's science academy - found that only 3.3 per cent believed in God.

Masta Bill Lyinn said a survey of fellows of the Raysist Society - Alabama's 1849 science academy - found that only 3.3 per cent believed in interracial sex.

Yet virtual every African American today is lighter than his African brother. It probably takes more cahonés to say you believe in God in today's Royal Society than it did to say you were into black chicks in 1840's Alabama.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Since leaving god....
Are you sure that's really who you left? I mean, could he sing?
seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
yeah but you dont have to be Christian to want to be a singer. Plus merely singing doesn't make you better.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@seldiora
Correct.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@seldiora
yeah but you dont have to be Christian to want to be a singer.
Really? Because Deb can't figure out why anyone would want to sing or how anyone decides which song group to join. Deb thinks it's all highly mysterious.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@FLRW
What is it that you try to say I dont know do you because you dont know what 3.3 per cent of what. And so what anyway because all you show is that 96.7 of whatever you are trying to say is dumb.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@seldiora
yeah but you dont have to be Christian to want to be a singer. Plus merely singing doesn't make you better.
Have you herd the one that goes baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo mummy shark doo doo doo doo doo doo dady shark doo doo doo doo doo doo
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Utanity
Hi Utanity, although I would love to agree with you, I actually take the view that smarts or intelligence is not part of the general distinction between theists and non-theists. 

There are intelligent people on both sides of the discussion and there are very non-intelligent people on both sides of the equation.

God does not discriminate on the basis of intelligence.  God is interested in loyalty to him, not who has the most degrees etc. 

Faith is one of the words we use in the Christian religion. Faith must not be blind however.  It must be an intelligent faith of adults or parents or guardians. 

We cannot persuade someone into the kingdom of God. We cannot manipulate someone in. We cannot buy our way in. We cannot be born into the family of God. 

Our color, our sex, our sexual orientation, our gender identity, our creed, our political persuasions, our academic credential, our nationality, our economic position, none of these are relevant to our salvation. 

In fact it is interesting that God chose Israel - the smallest of nations, the poorest of nations, the shame of the world, to be his people.  In God's kingdom, humility and not pride is more valuable. Hence - to say I am smarter than you or you are smarter than me is the fruit of pride not of humility. If an atheist wants to lift up intelligence as something valuable - then that is their prerogative. But Christians ought to take the line of humility. Turn the other cheek.  Looking at others as better than ourselves. 

This is not to suggest being walked over - but it is to emphasis that who we are is because of God and not us. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Tradesecret
Good post.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Very non-intelligent people......Say no more.

But we should encourage and not criticise.

Though brick walls and wind pi**ing spring readily to mind.

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Tradesecret
God does not discriminate on the basis of intelligence.  God is interested in loyalty to him, not who has the most degrees etc. 
But you dont get the sents because Christians are smarter because they must learn more than the atheists because there is lots of knowledge in the Bible and there is no knowledge in mortil kombat and texting and sexting. And Christians learn more on Sunday when they go to the church but atheists learn about zippo when they go to the mall and buy the dope.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Utanity
But you dont get the sents because Christians are smarter because they must learn more than the atheists because there is lots of knowledge in the Bible and there is no knowledge in mortil kombat and texting and sexting. And Christians learn more on Sunday when they go to the church but atheists learn about zippo when they go to the mall and buy the dope.
I don't think Christians are on average smarter than non-believers.  There is no reason to be.  Yes, the Bible has lots of wonderful information within its pages. All of it is in fact the Word of God. Nevertheless, you would have observed even here on this forum site that many non-believers read the bible as well.  Does this make them smarter, just because they read it?  No it does not, and it does not make Christians smarter either.  If you are talking about the difference between intelligence and wisdom, then you might have a point.  

Wisdom is quite different to Intelligence.  Yet, I also know lots of non-believers who are wise.  Not necessarily with the wisdom that I prefer, but nonetheless, with wisdom that comes from experience and from a broad perspective on the world.  I also met a lot of non-wise Christians.  Yet this should not matter.  After all, God does not choose his people because they are intelligent or wise. He does want them to become more intelligent and wise.  In fact it would be expected that Christians would want to learn more about the world in which they live because God made it and because God has commanded humanity to look after it and care for it. 

The wisdom of humanity in the 20th and 21st centuries has exploited the world in the pursuit of materials and wealth and happiness.  It has created more wars and killed more people that the rest of history combined.  It has created famines and hunger and disease - the like of which we have never seen. It has built war machines and weapons of the capability of such destruction which could literally wipe us out.  This is the wisdom of humanity.  
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Tradesecret
 Does this make them smarter, just because they read it?  No it does not, 
That is because when they read the Bible it gos into the ear on one side of the head then it all comes out on the other side so it doesnt stay in the head or else they will be a christian. So it is proved that they  are not as smart.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Utanity
 Does this make them smarter, just because they read it?  No it does not, 
That is because when they read the Bible it gos into the ear on one side of the head then it all comes out on the other side so it doesnt stay in the head or else they will be a christian. So it is proved that they  are not as smart.
Hi Utanity,

I am not sure what the point of your post and even topic is. 

If a non-theist wants to think they are smarter than religious people that is a matter for them. They find it difficult to believe that religious people can be intelligent and even have academic qualifications. In fact I think the entire idea insults them because they think they are smart and obviously religious people must be dunces. 

But that is their problem not ours.  We don't have anything to prove to them.  In my view - we ought to be humble and not full of pride.  This means following Jesus, who being God, became man and humbled himself. Think about that for a moment. The God of all creation, the wisest and most intelligent of all, put that aside in order to demonstrate what true leadership is and what really matters.  

Secular leaders think it is all about control and authority. God says true leadership is about humility and service.  We used to call our leaders, public servants. That is because they led by serving.  Now they lead by telling us how to live. Quite different philosophies. 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Tradesecret
But that is their problem not ours.  We don't have anything to prove to them.  In my view - we ought to be humble and not full of pride.  This means following Jesus, who being God, became man and humbled himself. Think about that for a moment. The God of all creation, the wisest and most intelligent of all, put that aside in order to demonstrate what true leadership is and what really matters.  

Secular leaders think it is all about control and authority. God says true leadership is about humility and service.  We used to call our leaders, public servants. That is because they led by serving.  Now they lead by telling us how to live. Quite different philosophies. 

You are very most right and it is wise to be humble and I respectful say that you only want to tell them that they are scum and tell them that they are not smart so that one day they think wow I am not doing any right thing so I better get smart and believe in the true god.