The irrefutable actual difference between the genders and their brains.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 21
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Men build their self-worth on being admired. Women build theirs on being desired.

This is not the same thing. The opposite of admiration is treating someone as either ordinary or, worse, inferior to the norm. This will break a male in a way it won't break a female no matter how harsh you are to her so long as you keep her feeling desired.

Conversely, the inverse of feeling desired is to feel disgusting and/or at the very least too bland to even desire. So while both loathe feeling bland or normal it is about being above the norm in how bad you WANT the person that will make a woman's heart flutter even non-romantically and it is the feeling that you RESPECT a man and hold his qualities and productivity in high-worth no matter what his unique skill(s) may be that make his heart flutter.

This is true beyond transgenderism and beyond even hormonal changes and operation, it's raw brain chemistry and built into the networking between the subconscious and the conscious. They will never ever do this test as the politically correct world won't give the funding. The truth is men were designed to dominate women and women were designed to enjoy being fought over by men they can choose between to admire. This was the raw truth of the humans that led to us dominating the whole planet and all other species. Do not deny the truth, you will be a fool in how you handle the different genders if you don't comprehend this vital thing. Fail to admire a male colleague and/or boss, it doesn't matter how pleased you show yourself to be by their presence, they will learn to dislike you and thus to avoid you. In contrast, admire your female boss and/or colleagues all you want, they will NON-FRIEND and NON-ROMANCE zone you all at once. They only care about how pleased you are to SEE them to be NEAR them, to be in their fucking presence, to have earned their attention alone should be the reward you bask in. Do this, and no female will hate you for long regardless of your harshness towards her. Life is not complicated but it IS a puzzle. Know the pieces, it's simple, deny the puzzle pieces and their interactions and you will find it infinitely complex.
Tejretics
Debates: 7
Tejretics
Have you ever read Yuval Harari's Sapiens?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Tejretics
no but it sounds like something that would help us realise how Illuminati began and how they probably are of a superior species to us that only resembles light skinned human.
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
The truth is men were designed to dominate women and women were designed to enjoy being fought over by men

Yes, that is termed, "Misogyny" a common trait among the religious who have yet to evolve past the Bronze age.

9 days later

Aporia
Debates: 2
Aporia
RM do you take any medication?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
I don't hate women as a whole at all.

Goldtop
Goldtop
I don't hate women as a whole at all.
The OP would show that statement to be a lie.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
Lol. Does a singer hate the judge they gotta impressed? What exactly are you getting at?

Goldtop
Goldtop
What exactly are you getting at?
It's quite simple really. The OP shows a mind that has yet to evolve past the Bronze age when it comes to women, yet the OP title states this is irrefutable when it's nothing but more obscene ignorance on your part. And as usual, when you're called out on your nonsense, the first thing you do is lie about it.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
Dna and hormones ain't changed since fucking Serengeti days. Educate yourself on nature vs nurture and come back to me.
Goldtop
Goldtop
Dna and hormones ain't changed since fucking Serengeti days
Yeah, they have, but I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that.

The issue here is one of intelligence, something amiss in most if not all of your posts. Of course, we can find armies of women far more intelligent, capable and educated well beyond your misogynistic rants of them. And this would probably show those armies of women would have absolutely nothing to do with you, hence your rants.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
Go ahead and speak to them. You find they're smirking as they imagine having many an interaction with me as you do. For I am not only intelligent as they but comprehend their needs and wants.
Goldtop
Goldtop
Go ahead and speak to them.
Ah, I think we may have found the problem here, women won't even speak with you, hence you know nothing about them.

For I am not only intelligent as they but comprehend their needs and wants.
It's one fairy tale delusion after another with you, isn't it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
Buddy keep at it, get yourself banned. I couldn't give a shit to be frank. You're a bully who targets the emotional. You're nothing to me Goldilocks.
Goldtop
Goldtop
Buddy keep at it, get yourself banned. I couldn't give a shit to be frank. You're a bully who targets the emotional. You're nothing to me Goldilocks.
Why does the fact that you're an emotional wreck have anything to do with me? You're the one here who can't even remotely form an intelligent post. And now, you get angry because of your own flaws, but have to project them onto others. Such a cry baby. Kingpin troll, indeed. Momma's boy.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
This speaks volumes about you as a human being.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am a momma's boy though, hence me not hating females.
Goldtop
Goldtop
This speaks volumes about you as a human being.
And, this speaks volumes about you not having a clue what is considered to be a human being.

They only care about how pleased you are to SEE them to be NEAR them, to be in their fucking presence, to have earned their attention alone should be the reward you bask in. Do this, and no female will hate you for long regardless of your harshness towards her.

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@RationalMadman
Some boys are raised to be gentleman

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Plisken
meaning?
mustardness
mustardness
Mustard:

Men want to know that they are wanted.

Women want to know that they are attractive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuller quote:

women are attracters

men are pushers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mustard:

women are managers of time { ( )(  ) } toroidal positive pulling-IN  and negative repulsive-OUT ergo more comprehensivly omini-considerate

men are time { old man time images } i.e. sine-wave pattern /\/\/ or as ^v^v ergo more single-mindedly focused ---)-> like and arrow trajectory